Mana wishes to join TSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mana wishes to join TSE

I wish to join your order. It is in my interests to join this royal and respected oder. I would devote myself to you and only you and carry the pride of this order with every action. Take my request and I will not fail you.

Dyne stepped into view from the back as Mana turned and faced him. He kept his hood over his head and looked at Mana straight in the eyes. Mana could see a grin on Dyne's lips from the dim light shining on his face.

"Welcome to The Sith Empire Mana....it is interesting to see you willing to join our ranks."

He brought his hand forward, with a datapad in his palm. The knight activated the datapad to show Mana something. Dyne walked closer to Mana, showing the datapad which had a list of somesort.

"This is a list of available members that can train you in the Dark Arts."

Sith Masters

Darth Havok
    Lady Vader [TSO]

Sith Lords

Darth Varlon
    Firebird1
    Vega Van Derveld

Sith Knights

Athena Lady Darknss
    DarthPoreon
    Dyne Darkforce (Morale Officer)
    Eve Siren
    Laran Katern

Dyne handed the datapad list to Mana as he stepped back. Letting Mana glance at the list, he awaited before speaking again. He had a rather dark and low tone while speaking.

"Once a council member can officially greet you, then you can choose your Master to train you in the Dark Side. I suggest taking your time as the person you chose will teach you their style, which is unique to everyone elses. There are archives of those members training sessions, you can look those up."

Comment

"Welcome to the Sith Empire, newcomer."

Comment

::Yurza emeges from the shadows and nodded to the new one::

"Welcome to the darkness."

Comment

"Welcome, Mana."
          Lana smiled softly, but briefly, her eyes straying off into space as she kept to the shadows.

Comment

Working...
          X