i want to join the sith empire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want to join the sith empire

::mysticalfighter15 walks down the great hallway towards the great sith lords and bows::

"I wish to join this empire..."

I wish to join your order. It is in my interests to join this strong and demanding order. I will devote myself to you and only you. Carry the pride of this order with every action. Take my request and I will never be faulty.

::mysticalfighter15 waits patiently for their response::

OOC: Mystical...do you by chance have any connection with Mana?

Comment

::mystical answers respectifully::

"no i don't. i don't know who it is. I changed my entry because we had the same entry."

::mystical awaits the response::

Comment

::do not ly mystik you are here right now in my class and you are just trying to **** people off and get booted.

Comment

OOC: It seems that way Saiban, but keep your cool and stay calm.

Comment

OOC: ya i know but he just is an anoying looser.

Comment

((OOC: Hey Saiban, you had better watch your tongue. You, too, aren't yet a Sith. Do you really want to ruin your reputation early...?))

Comment

OOC: no i am not trying to ruin my reputation it is just he acts like he is so cool it makes me mad but I am over it thanks for the tip:

Comment

::mystical looks at saiban like he is the a$$hole that he is::

"i know that i am only a potential target but saiban is acting like a little kid. I also think that saiban is a traitor to the empire."

::mystical finishes his statement and is sorry for speaking out of turn and without permission::

Comment

::gohan pops up and says "i totally agree with mystical" ::

Comment

Maybe that's cause yout the same person.....or at least posting from the same comp.

Anyways.....lets clean this up people.....or it's going to the OOC forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X