Hi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi.

My name is Shido. I walk the path of a pure warrior. Pure Evil ha ha ha!!!!!

"Welcome to the Sith Empire newcomer. Once you have been greeted by a member of our Council or a Master, you may choose from one of the below to be your tutor in the dark arts."

Sith Masters

Darth Havok
    Lady Vader

Sith Lords

Dalethria Mal Pannis
    Darth Varlon
    Firebird1
    Raine Sarin
    Vega Van Derveld

Sith Knights

Athena Lady Darknss
    DarthPoreon
    Eve Siren
    Laran Katern

Comment

Raising a brow slightly at the newcomer, wondering what the laughing was about. I gave her a simple nod.

'Welcome'

Comment

Hey kid...

Comment

Welcome Shido. Glad to see you have took my advise and desided to join.

ooc: he ain't no kid. In his profile page it says his character is over 600

Comment

yikes..... didn't see that

Comment

Don't worry Shido...he calls everyone kid. :-)

Comment

:: Sith Lordess Dara Shadowtide Rayial enters from the back of the room and with an almost imperceptible gesture of her hand force throws BeserkMonkey into a wall without missing a step. She speaks to him via the Dark Side, as she has become accustomed to rather often as of late ::

< You are not to address any newcomers to this Empire until you have completed your training with Sith Knight Eve Siren. Perhaps she will beat some sense into you during your session. You are dismissed from this area. >

::As she halts and stands before the newcomer she nods ::

"Greetings. I am Dara Shadowtide Rayial, one of the leaders of the Empire. Tell me about yourself and how your travels brought you here to our organization."

Comment

To be precise I am 633. But my race ages slowly so I don't look that old. My race also has an interesting ability that allows us to create weapons out of our own blood. And our blood is toxic if it is touched or tasted. It is especially harmful if it gets into a wound. The victim feels a surge of pain like nothing that they had ever felt before. We are called the Vemopyres. Sometimes called vampires but we do not drink blood. I am please to meet all of you.

Comment

Oh and where would I go to become an apprentice of the mighty Sith Empire.

Comment

Athena stood and watched this young looking person from her normal spot with in the shadows.

Comment

Sorry about the not sticking to my own thread, if you want you can close the topic.

Comment

OOC:
                          I would suggest reading the following FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) and maybe fixing your character so that it fits more in the Star Wars realm. The abilities sound rather god modey. Plus I believe there are vampire roleplaying boards around if that is what you are looking for. Here are the links:

<a href=http://www.eccentrix.com/gaming/sithempire/faq.html>TSE FAQ</a>

<a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=286c8b6cd4a4d6d3104ccb306934a1e9&threadid=52>SWFans.net Roleplaying FAQ</a>

Comment

Well, I'm sorry about the asian vampire thing but I am a member of another board and the people there were always trying to stake me or use a cross against me. But will you still have me on this board if I tone down my powers?

Comment

How about this I keep the aging thing, and no blood manipulation or toxic blood. But I do have two repeaters, and slightly increase stength and speed above the average human. Is that more acceptable? Or should not have one of these new assortment of powers.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              G-NF0GT8SKB1