Walks In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walks In

Ashano Samanosuke walks in and glances around at all the people registering to become part of the darkside and age 16 he has made his decision to followed the path of the darkness as he waits until someone has called him.

"Greetings, newcomer. I am Daegal Murdoch, Disciple of the Empire. You must await the greeting of a council member or Sith Master. Once you are greeted, you may pick from the following list to choose one who will trian you in the Dark Side.

I suggest you visit the training grounds to observe the styles of each Sith.

Sith Masters

Darth Havok
    Lady Vader [TSO]

Sith Lords

Dalethria Mal Pannis
    Darth Varlon
    Firebird1 (Morale Officer)
    Raine Sarin
    Vega Van Derveld

Sith Knights

Athena Lady Darknss
    Eve Siren
    Laran Katern

Comment

thank you for the greeting Murdoch as he looks at the list carefully andI will go to the training grounds to see.

Comment

:: Sith Lordess Dara Shadowtide Rayial enters the recruitment area and makes her way to the front of the room. The silver metallic twin saber hilts dangle from her belt and sway rhythmically as her black leather boots tread in silence. Darkness emanates from her as she approaches the visitor and then nods to him ::

"Greetings. I am Lordess Dara Shadowtide Rayial, one of the leaders of this organization. Tell me something about yourself, and what the Dark Side is to you."

Comment

Daegal nods towards his Master as she enters. He leans on the wall, awaiting the newcomer's answers.

Comment

looks up at Dara Shadowtide and humbly bows to her in respect and nods to Murdoch as he speaks " The Darkside means Power,Ambition,Revenge and I hate my own father for he is a Jedi and always puts me down.

Comment

*Darth Kome came back from the training grounds as he saw Sith Lordess Dara Shadowtide, Daegal Murdoch and a newcomer. He nodded in respect to Lordes Shadowtide and to his disciple-colleague Daegal.

"Welcome stranger" he said to the newcomer.

Comment

Nods to Kome and says " What is the training grounds like here in TSE?" As he looks up to Kome.

Comment

:: Dara clears her throat to redirect his attention, and then folds her hands behind her back as she paces slowly around the newcomer ::

"Your hatred could serve to make you powerful. How did your path lead to the Empire and why should we accept you into our ranks?"

Comment

Heres the reason as he removes his shirt in front of everybody and his hand points to a gash on his chest in which a blade struck him there. My First battle I went with my father and during the battle at The Outer Rims his army withdraw and I was left for dead .

Comment

:: Dara looks at the battle scar and then back to the visitor ::

"That injury most likely adds to the emotions of hate and anger which fuel the Dark Side within you. Now, how did you find your way here to the Empire in the near state of death that you were in?"

Comment

I found out about this place when I was on a ship and I heard stories about The Sith Empire from pilots and darksiders.

Comment

"I see. How would the Empire benefit in having you as one of its members?"

:: Dara studied his responses and reactions closely as she awaited his answer ::

Comment

You will have my loyalty and I shall trained hard to be the best and elite in this organization.

Comment

:: The Lordess nods in approval ::

"Excellent. I have no further questions, so at this time I officially welcome you to the Sith Empire. May your upcoming training reveal your path to the true power of the Dark Side in all that you do for the glory of the Empire. You may now choose a master to begin your training."

Comment

Working...
                              X