Recruitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruitment

I wish to join the sith, I am skilled in the ways on the force. I am also skilled with my lightsaber. But I still have much to learn........

I stood there looking at the new commer, scanning his presence up and down and then my eyes rested apon his.

' Hmm, welcome to the empire' i said tilting my head.

Comment

*nods head* I shall reveal my true identity to, My name is Joltz............I thank thee and would like my master to be Vega Van Derveld

Comment

What Now??

*looks around* I see noone else hear master, what do I do now? I would like to begin my training I wish to grow powerful and knowladglbe

Comment

Re: What Now??

Mmmmm

:: A tall figure enters the council room unnoticed by all. Slowly making his way to the new retruit, looking him over Phantom smirks ::

Why The Sith Empire, there are many Dark groups through out the galaxy.

Comment

I must.....

*looks up* I must harness my skills, I must. I lost my former master. My training must be completed *looks down* May I join ?

Comment

Re: I must.....

:: The figure rasies an eye brow ::

Who was your former Master?

Comment

Re: I must.....

Daegal leaned against a back wall, his face fixed on the newcomer, awaiting an answer to Phantom's question.

Comment

My Master...

*looks down* My father Jyxx was my master, He was killed by 2 jedi, I dont wish to speak of him

Comment

I wish to join

*looks up* I still wish to join the sith and continue my training

Comment

Re: I wish to join

"You never really answered Lord Phantom's question, Joltz. Why this Empire when there are other groups who oppose the Jedi?"

Comment

Working...
                      X