Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They Call Me...The Mental - Disturbed, I Call Them Ruthless.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They Call Me...The Mental - Disturbed, I Call Them Ruthless.

He steps into the room with his night black cape, flowing behind him as he looks around, a slight twitch in his neck as his eyes flare a light crimson red. His black hair flows over his eyes, covered in shadows, nothing but flare exposing his vision. He folds his arms over his chest, seeking to destroy any that interfere with his way, his patience wearing thin, almost to nothing. A light smoke escapes his mouth as he breathes in an eerie silence.

They call the crazy - fools. I get sick and tired of being called different from the rest of them. They laugh at me because I am different, I laugh at them because they are all the same...But it isn't enough, I want to raise hell on their pitiful souls.

Re: They Call Me...The Mental - Disturbed, I Call Them Ruthl

:: A Cloaked Figure emerges from the darkness of the council room. From under his hood two red eyes peer out, looking over the new arival. Moving swiftly the cloaked figure stands before the newcomer ::

Yes?

:: A deep voice echoes through out the council room ::

Comment

A short but well toned woman watched the man from amid the shadows, tilting her head to the side as her eyes scan him thoroughly. She smirked and stepped silently into the light hue the room had to offer. There, she bowed before the man, and rose after a short time. She straightened her hair, then brushed off her kimono for good measure. Then, she allowed herself to speak, her voice soft and quiet, but the echo seemed to only enhance it's volume.
      "Welcome to TSE, newcomer. I'm Lana Westbrooke, a disciple here.
      "You'll have to wait for someone of a higher rank to give you the details as to how to join."
      Her smile had now faded into a look of concern as she, too, awaited the outcomes of his request.

Comment

:His head slowly raises, his black hair flowing to the side of his head, out of his eyes, his arms folding over his chest as he turns a gaze over towards the woman named Lana, seeing her as beautiful as any woman should be, yet his emotions concealed by his evil urges:

Yes...Until I find out who is of a higher rank here, it seems as though I have no reason to speak...unless you are of that. I don't like confrontations that aren't necessary...Getting to the point is all that matters, if there is not one..leave me be.

Comment

:Turns his gaze over to the cloaked man, his head tilting to the side, wondering what is the purpose of the man. Seeing that there would only be one reason to speak to him, his body relaxes to some content, explaing in a deep rugged voice:

...I wish to become a part of the Sith, knowing the obstacles that I may endure...I don't care, I just want revenge...whether it takes my life...my soul...my dignity. They are all worth losing having seen what I have encountered so far. Acceptance is of importance in today's society....Jedi protect that society....they shall die once they encounter my presence.

Comment

Mmmmm I see. And what would you have revenge on?

Comment

:A slight thought clicks into his mind, realizing his true purpose as he lifts his head up, looking in the direction of the cloaked shadow:

Revenge...nothing more than an excuse for the hatred which is amongst my soul. Those who are nice...those who seek justice...I don't believe justice will always prevail...I will be the one who attempts to destroy it...Those who mock what is wrong...considering it abnormal, don't have an excuse to believe how they do...

Comment

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide steps forward from the shadows. She had been silently observing the responses of the newcomer as her fellow comrades spoke with him. The council member walked over and stood directly before him, her gaze meeting his as she spoke ::

"Greetings, newcomer. I am Dara Shadowtide, one of the leaders of the Sith Empire. What brings your path to this organization out of all the dark side groups in the galaxy?"

:: Dara's ocean green eyes study his every action and reaction as she awaits his response ::

Comment

:His head turns to the direction of the young lady, studying her silently before he takes his response, raising his up, glaring at her eyes, his crimson flared eyes, relaxing somewhat as he response to the woman:

I have studied this place for quite some time now. It seems as though this place can fulfill my desires, so I have had the urge to join, whether you accept me or not is your choice. I do not beg, nor to I kiss ***. Your choice is your choice...I will not suck up to leaders because I am who I am, if you accept me, I thank you. If not, then I take you for the rest..and joining this place was a mistake. My attitude is not a positive one, so take into consideration your choice.

Comment

:: Phantom's eyes glow a bright red as he listens to the man, He nods in approvel ::

Very Well, have you chosen a Master?

Comment

Her eyes stayed fixed on the man as she silently traced back into the shadows. She broke the tension between them to look to her master and nod respectfully, but found herself looking on to him again. Lana had sensed what he felt, which was odd to her.
                      "Beautiful....."
                      Her mind hissed the thought as her eyes narrowed to think upon it. She swallowed and slowly gazed to the ground. Lana decided then to stay silent for the rest of this meeting unless spoken to.

Comment

:: The Sith Lord looks to Lana with his eye brow rasied. His voice echoed in her mind ::

You alright? You've grown quite all of a sudden

Comment

Vega gave a martial nod in greeting to the overly cocky new recruit, his arms folding over his chest as he stared for a fleeting second at the man.

Comment

**Sukura stepped up to Lana and layed a taloned hand on her shoulder and pointed at the newcomer, frowning. Leaning down and whispering in Lana's ear she said.**

Wise choice to ignore the petty words of people such as those...

**Sukura turned her icey blue gaze towards the man, taking her clawed hand away from Lana's shoulder and bowing ever so slightly, with that said and done she simply left**

Comment

First, she looked up to Phantom, nodding to assure him everything was okay.
                              Then she turned to see Sukura go. Her eyes softened as she wondered what she meant. Lana's eyes fell to the ground again, asking herself about the newcomer.

((OOC Edit: He wasn't given a list of Masters yet.

Sith Masters

Dara Shadowtide
                              Firebird1

Sith Lords

Darth Phantom
                              Darth Snack
                              Darth Varlon
                              Vega Van Derveld

Sith Knights

Athena Lady Darknss
                              Chaos Alexander
                              DarthPoreon