He walks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He walks...

He enters the room through his red violet trenchcoat- the look of it as if it were dipped in human blood- flying behind him as the wind slightly picks up as he opens the doors. He walks within the council room as his arms fold across his chest, he steps into the middle of the room and sits by himself. He speaks to the point, no hesitation. His eyes close slowly as he arches his back to bend forward, his eyes slowly open. He speaks in a calm voice...

"I wish to join the Sith, to become as skilled and as enhanced as the people within' the Empire."

His black eyes with a crimson tint slowly moves left to right, to see if anyone is there, listening to his request.

The Sith Knight hide within the shadows and only spoke.

" Why? "

Comment

His nerves become a bit tense, hearing the voice within the shadows.

"To become a great warrior. That which serves the dark side. The only side I choose to be in, the side that I will serve and pledge my ful loyalty too. The other Empires are nothing but a joke compared to this place. So being accepted would be a great accomplishment."

Comment

still within the darkness of the shadows.

" And what do you wish to learn from us? "

Comment

I looked at myself clad out in the black gothic cloths i stood in, my silver hair draped down my shoulders....Dante?

' You convenently have my uncles name...a rare name it is to....but that is besides the point..the woman asked a question...now answer.'

Comment

He raises his head up, looking throughout the room seeing who is speaking, not knowing in which direction to speak. He lowers his head once more, he speaks in a darkened tone...

"...What I wish to learn is how to use the force for my benefit and that of the Empire. I hope to serve with the Empire and to serve them well with the training that I may recieve...depending on the outcome of course. Your nerves of steal already tell me this would be a good place to train, and for that I admire your skill...your talent."

Comment

Belial could feel a smirk tug at her lips while the newcomer was being questioned. She decided to add her penny's worth in, too.

"And what is the Darkside to you?"

Comment

Although he sees no one he answers who it was that had question. He raises his head up, gazing within the shadows but sees nothing. He continues...

"The Darkside to me is an impenetrable force. All the other's...the Light, the Kind, the Nice...It's all a nuisance to me. The Darkside will show me how to become such a worthy fighter as yourself. I know the standards that are required to become such a great fighter would take much. But I am willing to do whatever obstacle stands in my way and to overcome."

He eyes slowly close as he keeps his nerves calm. Showing no signs of fear, but only respect. He hands fold together as he awaits for the next question that may be given to him.

Comment

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide gives a small gesture with her hand and the large double doors swing open wide via the Dark Side. She gracefully makes her way to the front of the room as she takes in the entire room in a glance before focusing her icy gaze upon the newcomer ::

"Greetings. I am Sith Master Dara Shadowtide, one of the leaders of the Sith Empire. I overheard most of the discussion thus far from another location in this facility. Your answers are direct and quite impressive. Tell me, are you willing to put the goals of the Empire before your own? Are you willing to put the group as more important than yourself?"

:: Dara paces around him slowly, folding her hands behind her back as her eyes study his every move ::

[c]
                  <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
                  <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                  <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
                  Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss, Lyra Darkstar,
                  Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Vega Van Derveld,
                  Dyne Darkforce, Athena Lady Darknss, Bi0 Hazzard,
                  Daegal Murdoch, Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha,
                  Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin, Rothmar Dujek,
                  Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke, Michin Troval,
                  Abydos Nighthawk

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
                  Staff of the Tides

Quote:
                  "Do not talk about what you have done
                  or what you are going to do...
                  do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub88.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

[/c]
                  </MARQUEE></FONT></td>
                  </TABLE>[/c]

Comment

He turns his head turns to face the Sith Master as he bows his head in a respectful manner. He looks up once again to face her as he replys back to her question.

"It's comforting to hear that my replys have been accepted. The Empire would be more important to me than my own life. To put it to the basic point, I'd die for the Empire, whenever need be. My goals as of right now is whatever the Empire wants, needs, or suggests of me. I am at this Empire's disposal. You tell me to jump, I'll ask..how high?. You ask my to run a mile...I'll run two. Everything that is to happen, I will do to the best of my ability."

He wonders if this reply is good enough for some such as the council member. He remains confident himself, yet hoping still that he may be accepted. He breathes hesitantly when he faces the Sith master.

Comment

Daegal leans confidently on a back wall and merely nods at the newcomer, not wanting to interrupt his conference with Master Shadowtide. He had a feeling that this one contained much potential.

Comment

:: Having heard all that she needed to hear to confirm that the newcomer's membership would add to the Empire, Dara nods to Dante ::

"Excellent. It is at this time that I welcome you as a member of the Sith Empire, Dante Bettinardi. You may now choose a master to study the Dark Arts with from the following:"

Sith Masters:
                        Firebird1

Sith Lords:
                        Darth Phantom
                        Darth Snack
                        Darth Varlon
                        Lord DarkStar
                        Vega Van Derveld

Sith Knights:
                        Athena Lady Darknss
                        Chaos Alexander
                        DarthPoreon
                        Dyne Darkforce
                        Eve Siren
                        Laran Katern

Comment

She walked from the shadows, as she spoke the man finally heard the orginal voice from the shadows.

" Welcome to the Empire, Dante. "

Comment

He smile arises from his face as he stands up to his full stature. He bows politely to the Council Member, then turning his head to face the other lady within the room. He bows his head in her direction as well. He faces the Council member once more, wondering which of the Siths to choose to train him...

"I believe I'll choose...Athena, if that is alright you, M'lady."

Comment

Welcome...

*Snack's voice rang out in Dante's head.*

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              G-NF0GT8SKB1