Joining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining

::The great doors of the sith empire blow open in a great gale. A figure enters and takes in his surroundings. He can sense many a eye watching his every movement as he walks to the Council room. Upon entering he kneels before the Great Sith Council and speaks::

"Greetings masters of the dark side. My name is Kard and I wish to study under one of you."

*Snack stood in the open, the hood of his cloak draped around his back.*

Why have you decide our Empire?

Comment

The Sith Knight watched the new man as he annonunced his name... Kard, interesting. Then a voice she knew rang out all to well. That of Sith Lord Snack. Athena waited to see what the newones answer would be.

Comment

From his usual post in the Council room the Lupine Sith Lord watched, the newcomer catching his attention with his most melodramatic entrance. Vega smirked a little, and listened for the mans answers.

Comment

I stood next to my old blonde headed friend, who watched in silence.

' And they say...those who pass wind are not intelegent' i said with a light smile

Comment

"You, great masters, are the most skilled in the manipulation of the dark energies. I wish to be able to harness those powers for my own dark uses. And use them to destroy my enemies."

Comment

Your enemies?

*The Lord questioned as he took a few steps towards Kard.*

What of the Empire's enemies? Members here put the Empire above themselves, at least I do. Are you willing to do the same?

Comment

"Nobel warrior, the empire's enemies are mine enemies as well, if you would accept me into your ranks."

Comment

Await a Master or Council Member to officially welcome you, then you may choose your own Master.

*Snack tossed the recruit a datapad containing the following list of teachers.*

Sith Masters

Firebird1

Sith Lords

Darth Phantom
                  Darth Snack/mystevil
                  Darth Varlon
                  Lord DarkStar
                  Vega Van Derveld

Sith Knights

Athena Lady Darknss
                  Chaos Alexander
                  DarthPoreon
                  Dyne Darkforce
                  Eve Siren
                  Laran Katern

ooc: If that needs changing, the tell me. ^_^

Comment

Athena took a step froward and looked at Sith Lord Snack.

" May I sir,? "

Looking at the man, as he studied the data pad.

" Can I ask of there are any skills you may have, this could help the council with their decision of your fate, within the Empire."

Comment

:: The Sith Lord watched from the shadows as Athena and the rest questioned the newcomer. His Crimson colored eyes look over the hopeful from under his pitch black hood ::

Comment

:: Dia leans forward in her seat and awaits the newcomer's answer to Athena's question. ::

Comment

joining

"I have a knack for intrepreting dreams of myself and of others. It is through my dreams that I was able to find the Sith Empire."

Comment

Re: joining

Dreams.... Well that totally stumped Athena. She turned and looked at Master Dia.

" Umm hes all yours. "

Comment

Re: joining

:: Dia meet Athena's gaze and raised one eyebrow, as if also surprised by the newcomer's answer. ::

"Thank you, Athena."

:: Dia turned to Kard. ::

"Dreams, you say." She paused. "How... interesting."

:: Rising from her seat, she began to move toward him - a slow walk of dignity, as if she had all the time in the world and he was but a pesky problem. Her face was a mask, no longer surprised, revealing no emotion. She stood in front of him, face to face for a moment. Then, she smirked. ::

"Kard. What an unusual name. I wonder, is it a common name where you are from? Where are you from, Kard?" Before he could answer, she continued. "Ah, that doesn't really matter, now does it?"

:: She began pacing in a circle around him, looking him over as if assessing him. ::

"What matters to me right now are these enemies you mentioned."

:: Her circle complete, she again faced him. ::

"How is it that you haven't, shall we say, disposed of them yet?"

Comment

Working...
                              X