I wish to join..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish to join..

A girl almost half the size of everyone else, made her way through the large double doors. Her lightish-dark blue hair waved down to her waist, and her ice-blue cold eyes peered into the dark corners of the room. Almost forgetting what she was here for, she quickly banished the gaze from her face.

"I wish to join the Empire, and learn the ways of the dark-side." she paused, and waited for a response. She gave a small grunt and crossed her arms over her chest.

A tall man stepped forward. He too had his arms folded other his chest, and bore a large grin on his face.

"Oh really? How nice!"

He laughed to himself, sneering somewhat.

"And why, little girl, do you think that such a large powerful Empire as this would need you, hmm? What cuts you away from the herd?"

Comment

Athena slipped into the rectrument area as she heard The Sith Lord's voice. She entered and saw a small child he was talking too.

Comment

She blinked, and gave out a blood rising laugh. Her hair instantly camouflaged to the background of the walls, but was still slightly visible through its change.

"I may be little, but I'm not sensitive sir." She gave in a small bow towards the man that stood before her.

"Unlike the others, one thing's for sure, I will keep my word of being loyal to the Empire, and I will never betray it. I will serve it and obey to it. And if you accept me, I won't fail you. I will complete my training and work my hardest until I feel like I'm no longer needed." she arose from the bow, and layed her hands roughly on her hips. Her hair then regained its natural form as pure black. She turned her gaze towards Athena, and gave her a slight respectable nod. Lyris then awaited the response of the tall, blonde man..

Comment

"Uh huh... I see you rehearsed you little speech."

Vega paced forward a bit and looked down with a passing glance at the girl.

"Tell me then - what is the darkside to you? A toy? A means to look 'cool'?"

Comment

She kept a straight face, a slight glare had crossed over. She then began to answer the man's question, locking her cold eyes on him, ignoring the comment.

"The dark-side is nothing to be toyed around with, or to be used as a means to look 'cool', sir. No one should take the dark-side for granted. Mainly to me it's like what I breathe, what I live on. Take it away from me and I'm nothing. Evil, darkness, it's all what I am."

She finished off and ran her fingertips through the strips of blood red, which glowed in and out of her hair. Giving out another small grunt, she tilted her head to the side.

Comment

"Mmhmm... so you have experienced the darkside in the past then, yes?"

Vega quirked an eyebrow, his arms folding more tightly over his chest.

"Does that mean you've dabbled in some combat also?"

Comment

The red streaks in her hair began to sting at her skull, remembering her past of hatred and bloodshed. Instead she ignored it, and answered the man's question.

"Yes sir...when I was about 14 I was abused by my parents. My father was a skilled fighter, and his beatings always hurt me so...One day I just took his sword that was lying there..Left for no reason, and out of its sheath...When I gripped the sword, a power came over me...I felt invincible...and by doing this, I was able to face my father in combat. He couldn't help it either...I was the enemy at that time of the moment. Slaughtering them wasn't that difficult, though...My innocence is but a lie."

She finished off, pulling up her sleeve, revealing the beating wounds she had gained...She then covered it up again, like trying to put away the past, which she knew she couldn't...

Comment

"So then, why is it that you have come to the Sith Empire? There are many other places you could seek solace to try and heal the wounds of your past, is it your opinion that we are here simply to cradle you and make everything seem better?"

Comment

She smirked, shaking her head.

"Pity..bah. I've had enough of that crap for years, and I don't expect anymore of it." Her ice-cold eyes dragged to the floor, while a sneer curled on her lip.

"But nay to the fact I'd just come here for pity, sir," she said, and locked eyes with the man again, "the Empire is not a place to be sorry for yourself. There's no point in that, just a waste of life. I came here to release the anger that I've bolted inside for so long, and learn to control myself during battle. Making the Sith Empire my kind of home, where I can fight, release my power, and best of all..kill. And also of course to serve it, for I know it will do me good if I train here."

She crossed her arms over her chest again, the red streaks in her hair, turned gold.

Comment

"It will do you good ... but the question is will it do us good?"

Vega smirked, shook his hand then waved a hand towards the Council, signifying that he had had his fill of the girl - it was time for their own questions to begin.

Comment

A light smirk escaped from Siekens lips.

Comment

"Hmph.."

She leaned against the Council walls, waiting patiently. She gave a slight nod over in Sieken's direction to show her respects. Sighing slightly, her hair color turned back to night black..

Comment

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide stepped from the side of the room and nodded to those present. Standing before the newcomer, she looked upon her and studied her every move ::

"Tell me of your travels to this place."[c]
                            <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
                            <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                            <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
                            Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss, Lyra Darkstar,
                            Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Vega Van Derveld,
                            Dyne Darkforce, Athena Lady Darknss, Bi0 Hazzard,
                            Daegal Murdoch, Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha,
                            Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin, Rothmar Dujek,
                            Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke, Michin Troval,
                            Abydos Nighthawk, Anubis Lockheart

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
                            Staff of the Tides

Quote:
                            "Do not talk about what you have done
                            or what you are going to do...
                            do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub88.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

[/c]
                            </MARQUEE></FONT></td>
                            </TABLE>[/c]

Comment

Working...
                            X