Darkside Sojourner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkside Sojourner

A stranger enters the Council Room in a weathered poncho, face hidden beneath it's hood. He tentatively takes a few steps, the hood moving subtlely as he glimpses around the chamber enclosing him. The stranger did not need his sight to tell him what the Force had already alerted him of. Nevertheless, he continues cautiously towards the center of the floor. The only sounds heard are his boots echoing throughout the very still Council Room.

Stopping deadcenter in the chamber, Deiim Ash peels back his poncho hood revealing a young man of stoic appearance. His silver hair is kept short in militant fashion while a day or two's growth shadows his jawline. However, if one were close enough they would be able to peer transfixed on the intensity radiating from his deep blue eyes. Silence holds dominion for what seems eternity.

Dropping down on a single knee with his head bowed, the stranger announces loudly, "My name is Deiim Ash, I have journeyed far to join this reknowned Sith Empire..."

" And why would that be? "

:: A voice echoed from the Darkness ::

" There are other Dark Siders, why the Sith Empire? "

Comment

The sojourner hears a voice speaking from the darkness questioning him. Trying him so to say. Deiim Ash smiles and answers, "It is the only darksiders I have discovered that share a common goal with me. Also this organization has the greatest of the great in it's ranks. I have not turned a deaf ear to goings on through-out our universe. The Sith Empire exemplifies every passion of mine."

Comment

:: The Dark Lord smiled emerging from the Darkness, his glowing red eyes peer out from under his hood looking over the newest arrival. His pitch black cloak moving about him. He moves closer, not by walking, but floating. He now stands within a few feet of the young man ::

" And what are your goals? "

Comment

He rises to his feet to look his inquirer in the eyes. Before him floats a spectre much like the Sith Lord's namesake though it is presently unbeknownst to Ash. Looking into the two burning coals of the Dark Lord's eyes, a small grin breaks on the young ambitious darksider's face.

"My goals are to grow mighty in the Force, kill all my enemies but not before becoming one of the greatest."

Comment

Lana crossed her arms over her chest, watching the hopeful from the embrace of her shadows. She listened, emotionless, to Phantom as he quizzed the man with the usual questions.

"..."

Comment

:: A small grin swept over his face ::

" Then why the Sith? There are other Dark Sider group, the Dark Jedi perhaps. "

:: Phantom gives a slight nod to Lana as she stands in the Shadows ::

Comment

He raises an eyebrow, "Because they lack the Empire's influence, power, and resources. In fact, I have heard of no Dark Jedi band that is equal to the Empire's longstanding endurance, strength, and fortitude. None! I stand before you requesting my humble acceptance and membership."

Comment

" I see. Well your admittance into the Empire is not up to me, that is for a Council Member to decide..."

:: Phantom removed a small data pad from within the confines of his cloak, reaching out he hands the data pad to the young man ::

" I suggest you look this over, it is a list of all the members willing to teach. You must choose a Master from it, but choose wisely for they will guide you down the Dark path. "

List:
                  Darth Phantom
                  Darth Snack
                  Darth Varlon
                  Lord DarkStar
                  Raine Sarin

Sith Knights

Chaos Alexander
                  DarthPoreon
                  Dyne Darkforce (Morale Officer)
                  Eve Siren
                  Laran Katern

Comment

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide made her entrance into the recruitment area as the double doors swung open slowly. Her cloak billowed behind her as she walked to the front of the room, nodding to those present. Turning her attention to the newcomer, she looked into his eyes ::

"Greetings. I am Sith Master Dara Shadowtide, one of the leaders of this organization. What is the Dark Side to you?"

[c]
                    <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
                    <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                    <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
                    Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss, Lyra Darkstar,
                    Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Vega Van Derveld,
                    Dyne Darkforce, Athena Lady Darknss, Bi0 Hazzard,
                    Daegal Murdoch, Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha,
                    Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin, Rothmar Dujek,
                    Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke, Michin Troval,
                    Abydos Nighthawk, Anubis Lockheart

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
                    Staff of the Tides

Quote:
                    "Do not talk about what you have done
                    or what you are going to do...
                    do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub88.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

[/c]
                    </MARQUEE></FONT></td>
                    </TABLE>[/c]

Comment

Working...
                    X