Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish to join with the Sith Empire..

<body>

A dark figured man approached the visitor from the darkness of the room. As Jere looked at him, Dyne's face came visible to his view. He stood there looking at the man who wanted to join the Empire. Dyne sensing that nobody else was there to greet him, decided to do so himself.

"Tell me visitor, what is your name?"

Comment

<body>

Comment

Lana's eyes scanned the hopeful from the darkness of the entrance of the Recruitment chambers with little interest. Crossing her arms over her stomach slowly, she cantered her head to the side at the introduction conference she was witnessing before her, slipping within the room at the lead of her precious shadows.

"..."

Comment

<body>

Comment

Her eyes narrowed thoughtfully a moment before speaking softly, but harshly, to the newcomer.

"...It's not important. We're really not here for sappy introductions and frolicking around in the presence of those higher than us."

She shifted once more, her petite figure slightly highlighted in the dim hue the chambers had to offer. Lana then cut to the chase and began asking some questions from her curiosity. Questions that were mandatory, nonetheless.

"Tell me... Why do you come to our Empire in the first place? What is it, newcomer, that you seek in us...?"

Comment

<body>

Comment

I wish to join with the Sith Empire..

Dyne arched his eyebrow at Lana questioning the newcomer then slightly bowed his head to her. He smiled to himself, not noticable, then backed away a few steps letting her proceed with Jere. He looked on at the visitor wanting to join and how he answered her questions.

".."

Comment

Lana looked briefly to Dyne and returned the gesture. Finding he was bowing out so easily, she looked to the hopeful once more and continued:

"...You're a lot like the others... Such common goals and motives are good for the outcomes of our Empire. However, it also dubs us as 'clones' in a sense..."

Her eyes scanned the floor a moment before returning to the man.

"...You mentioned something about your 'enemies.' Tell me... How did you go about gaining enemies so early in the game?"

The man looked too young to have been far in this 'game.' Lana took careful note of this, readying herself for his response.

Comment

<body>

Comment

"A vampire? Do you look at such a feature as a blessing? A curse?

"...And such a feature, couldn't you consider that to your advantage in battle other than the weakness you're displaying before me and others now...?"

Her tone, now one of sarcasm, rang through the near emptied room at the newest information. The disciple grinned ever-so-slightly and stepped from the darkness into the loathed lighting of the chambers.

"...Trust me, TSE will be enough challenge for you.

"I have nothing further to say... Mister Darkforce?"

Comment

<body>

Comment

Vega watched the so-called Vampire from the wings of the room, his natural dislike for the creatures showing in the form of a slight sneer ...

Comment

<body>

Comment

Sensing some tension between the Lupine Sith Lord and the Vampire, she felt herself speak once again, this time to Vega.

"Down, boy... You don't want to scare him away, do you?"

Her eyes traced back to the hopeful as her silent comment found it's way to the Sith Lord's mind. She smirked and blinked slowly, continuing:

"It is within the judgement of our council members as to whether or not you will be able to join this faction. They will either grant or reject your proposal, and only then will you either join or fade away like the others who passed through here.
                              "...Please be patient until one arrives."

As mysteriously as she had came, the disciple vanished within the shadows that surrounded and plagued the chamber walls.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              G-NF0GT8SKB1