Her turn to Join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Her turn to Join

:: Joanna came into the Recruitment center to speak to the Council to join the sith like her brother did 3 months ago. ::

"Hello I have come to join the Empire"

"Have you? Well... that's no surprise..."
    Lana Westbrooke grinned within the darkness, her mocking tone echoing throughout the chambers of the Recruitment room. Her eyes flashed a brilliant crimson before shifting her position within the shadows.
    "...You're like many. Tell me, what brought you here in the first place, newcomer?"

Comment

"The reason I want to get trained is so I can futher the greatness of this empire and to help my brother Get revenge on our foster parents for killing our real parents. So I wanted to go to the place where my brother is being trained so it would be easyer to communicate with each other."

Comment

"Revenge is sweet."
        Lana, now interested, stepped from the shadows, her arms crossed over her chest. Her head was cantered to the side ever-so-slightly as her mockery was left behind.
        "Brother, you say? What is his name...?"

Comment

:: Joanna looked at the female who emerged from the shadows. ::

"His name is Dark B SHadow."

Comment

"Ah... Of course... A sith, is he?"
            Lana walked back within the shadows, not allowing for the newcomer to answer.
            "--A council member should be here any time now to tend to you, Miss Shadow. Ta-ta..."
            And with that, Lana faded from view of the hopeful.

Comment

Is revenge all you want?

*Snack's voice pushed out from the darkness. His eyes fixated on her form, as he awaited an answer.*

Comment

" No not just revenge. For with revenge you get honor. Then with honor you get power. So revenge is not the only thing I am searching for it's for power and honor. For I believe honor is the most important thing in the entire universe. and with all this power I consume I will use it all for the furthering of the empire."

Comment

Then tell me, what is power... what is honor to you?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  G-NF0GT8SKB1