X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting Access.....again

After so much confusion in the last I made a new topic

"Greetings newcomer, what do you seek here?"

A tall man steped out from the shadows, still letting the darkness weave a certian mystic feeling feeling around him.

Comment

Cyros can since the Dark Side flowing through this person who has questioned Cyros. Cyros walks forward, the Dark Side flowing through him.

<font color=red>I seek admission to The Sith Empire.</font>

Cyros looks around and then turns his attention back to the man in front of him.

Comment

"Why, what do you seek to gain in admission?"

Comment

<font color=red>Well who wouldn't want to join the greatest alliance of Sith?......Plus I have to make the Jedi pay...pay for what they have done to my father! THEY MURDERED HIM! JUST LIKE I'LL MURDER THEM!!!</font>

Comment

"Your hate is strong, that is good. What will allowing you admission bring to the empire?"

Comment

<font color=red>I will bring along my great skill and knowledge of the force.</font>

Cyros looks around, learning his surroundings.

Comment

Tempist let out a hearty laugh.

"Chances are, any knowlage of the force you posess is already known, and is simply a sliver of information compaired to our vast libraries worth of knowlage. What do you know of the darkside, little one?"

Comment

Cyros' attitude soon changes at an instant he is called "little one". He extends his arm and slams tempist into the wall.

<font color=red>Don't call me little one!!</font> Cyros orders with great anger in his voice.

Tempest gets up and force chokes Cyros and slams him intot he wall. He then drops him and looks down at him. He then repeats his question. Cyros gets up and grabs his neck.

<font color=red>I know that it is stronger than the light side and always will be.</font>

Cyros stands up still rubbing his neck.

Comment

Angered by this man's show of fear, Tempist's eyes glowed a dark shade of blue. His fear was, apparently, of being 'weak'. Everyone was 'little one' to Tempist, no matter their size. The only exceptions were Lords and Masters.

"That isn't very much at all. You do understand that if you touch me, or anyone else here, you will live to regret it. Luckily for you, you won't live long. I have no further quesitons for you, watch your tounge when someone else asks, and watch your hands even more."

With that said, Tempist steped back into the shadows, and looked to see how this man would do.

Comment

Jezebella had been standing in the shadows watching as the Warrior,Tempist,questioned the new arrival. As Tempist slowly shifted back into the shadows Jezebella smirked. He had certainly got some answers but some had disappointed her as much as the Warrior himself.

Dark laughter rolled throughout the room as the young woman watched the man with little interest

"Hmm..."

Comment

ooc: I seem to always be told to hold my tongue. And what do you mean by you won't be living long? You get that upset by somebody slamming you into the wall?

ic:

Cyros remains speechless as he waits for admittance to the Empire.

Comment

ooc: no, i get upset when people overestimate their character's strenth. if i went into your house, asked you if i could live with you, and slammed you into a wall, would you like it? i doubt it. the characters are supposed to be as realistic as possible, including feelings and genuine reactions. tempist has the physical ability to kill almost any non-force user within seconds, and the force ability to do the same twice as fast. although i'm not allowed to kill a character unless the player allows it, your character isn't supposed to know that, so the threat means that tempy'll first maim him, and then after a long while of intense pain, he'll die. remember that in this SW universe, your character is still starting out, and has very little power comparitivly.

Comment

OOC:
                            Ok a few things here.. firstly, most people don't take kindly to people writing aggressive attacks for their character, i.e. -

Cyros' attitude soon changes at an instant he is called "little one". He extends his arm and slams tempist into the wall.

Don't call me little one!! Cyros orders with great anger in his voice.

Tempest gets up and force chokes Cyros and slams him intot he wall. He then drops him and looks down at him. He then repeats his question. Cyros gets up and grabs his neck.

I know that it is stronger than the light side and always will be.

Cyros stands up still rubbing his neck.
                            You wrote Tempist force choking you.. that isn't done on the boards here. We don't write other people's attacks.. and some don't even like anything written on behalf of their characters at all. And secondly, be sure not to mix the IC and OOC posts.. Tempist quite clearly stayed IC when he made his "hold your tongue" reference but then you replied to it OOC as if it were a statement to you personally.

Your character is coming in at the basic level of disciple as Tempist said. This truly needs to be kept in perspective. I would recommend refreshing the way things work on the boards regarding common sense and fair play by reading the FAQ links at the top of this board. Thanks.

Comment

ooc: Okay so let me get this clear. Nobody controls anybody else anywhere on SWFans?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              G-NF0GT8SKB1