Wolf's Howl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf's Howl

A woman clad in black walked in, her head hanging so her dirty-blond hair fell infront of her face. Her black dress was ragged at the ends and had bloodstains on it, giving the impression that she had traveled long and far.

"My name is Paige and I seek admission into this Empire ... I know that few are accepted and my existence is hardly noteworthy, but I do hope you take consideration in my case. The Darkside calls to me, beckoning my presence .. I chose your Empire because it seems to hold the most Power and Knowledge, not to mention the most Influence."

She spoke to the shadows that lay before her, yet knew that there were Sith listening to her. She let out a sigh and clasped her hands behind her back, lifting up her face. Her hair fell away to reveal her facial features, that way if the Sith chose to answer, they would see who they spoke to ..

Darkness Answers

" Mmmmmm. "

:: A pair of bright red eyes emerge from the Darkness and Shadows of the Council Chambers, they watch over her as she makes herself known. The young woman could feel the presence of something Evil, Sinister and Dark near ::

" What is it you truly seek, Revenge? Power? Wealth? "

:: A whispering voice echoes through out the room ::

" The Dark Side beckoned you, how so? "

Comment

Re: Darkness Answers

"I seek ... what I cannot find,"

She said as a pair of red eyes appeared in the shadows. The Sith was emitting Power - Power that only one skilled in the Darkside could harbor.

"The Darkside beckons us all, does it not? I came because I could feel my destiny, something that only this Empire can fulfill. All I know is if that I am accepted within the Great Walls of this Empire, my Loyalty will be unwavering."

Comment

It was not often that a newcomer caught the Lupine Sith Lord's eye, raising his curiousity to such a level that he felt it necessary to listen at length to the recruits discussions with others. Today, it seemed, was one such occasion that he was drawn to a follower. For what reason he did not know, only this was clear to him - though she was not of the Garou, she did have the scent of a wolf, or creature similar to it ... it was this that was keeping his eyes locked upon her.

Comment

She was being watched.

The fine hairs on her neck prickled, sending a chilling sensation down her back. She casted her gaze down to the floor and sighed slightly. She knew that this was the path that she had chosen, and hoped dearly that she would be allowed into the Ranks of the Empire ...

Comment

" I suppose the Dark Side does call to us all, only a few answer it though. "

:: Phantom paused for a moment as he felt Vega's presence near by ::

" What makes you different from all the rest that come here to join? Undying loyalty is a good start. "

Comment

"I cannot say what makes me different from the rest, since we all share the yearning to learn. Maybe perhaps it's my Elders, but I am not sure ..."

Comment

Tempist stood off to the side, eyeing the newcomer. She seemed strange, yet familiar. Could it be that there was another shapeshifter? He had thought he and his sisterwere the only ones... he would have to watch this one. He noded a welcome to her.

Comment

Xavier slowly steps out from the shadows and stands next to his master. He glances at Vega for a moment then looks to the new comer and nods slowly, his arms crossed over his chest.

Comment

Ssshapessshifterrr ...

She glanced at the being that nodded towards her, but kept quiet. Wondering if he could sense what she was, Paige bit the inside of her cheek. She was always the type who kept a low profile and didn't like to draw attention to herself.

Comment

::Saharia did not spend much time in the halls beside her own room, or Ramas or the training center, but she had recently became interested in the goings on of things, of the group itself as she began to feel part of the community. This being so, she felt like spending more time in the halls, watching new recruits, or rejected beings come in and out.
                      This woman had interested her, captured her attention with her strange presence and her words. Curious she stayed in the shadows and watched the scene unravel silently::

Comment

'Welcome' said a quiet voice from the back

Comment

::Saharia nodded in acknowledgement, in a friendly way but did not say anything, not in spoken words, as she did not want to be seen, only observe for the moment::
                          Thank-you

Comment

After a short silence, Tempist spoke.

"Do you have any tallents or abilities that you feel the Empire can benefit from?"

Comment

"Well, I'm a .."

Her words trailed off as Paige glanced uncertainly around. Would they kill her like the others of her Kind that were slaughtered each day? Only time would tell.

".. I'm a shapeshifter. I was being instructed in the ways of combat when my instructor, Julian Reaves, was killed .."

Paige paused, her face slightly flustered.

"I do know that inside I have much regret and guilt, harbored by anger. It could help me greatly in the instructions of the Darkside if I am accepted ... Another thing about me is that I love to do research on all matters ... If that helps any."

Comment

Working...
                              X