Greetings, Fellow Sith

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PrinceVJ72

Greetings, Fellow Sith

Greetings, I seek refuge as a Sith I assume that this place shall be adaquete.
  • Daegal Murdoch

A voice boomed from the Darkness, resounding off of the hallowed walls of this sacred Council Chamber. The origin of the deep voice was unknown, for the Sith Knight from who it originated, continued to remain concealed in the shadows.

"Merely adequate? If we are merely adequate then why do you seek to join us?"

Comment

• PrinceVJ72

*kneels and bows* Forgive my Lord, I was hasty in my personal judgement of this haven, Forgive my lord.

Comment

• Daegal Murdoch

"I am no Lord, newcomer, however your apology and display of respect has been noted. Rise to your feet and explain to me exactly what you have to offer this Empire."

Daegal's face was stern as usual, hiding his emotions perfectly.

Comment

• Sieken Kasstra

' Welcome to the empire sir' Sieken said with a nod

Comment

• PrinceVJ72

*rises* Thank you, What I have to offer is a warrior willing to do anything to please his Lords and Ladies. I offer a warrior who has no knowledge of fear, one whos heart is black as midnight on the darkside of Ryloth. And lastly I offer services as a Jester and cook if all else fails.

Comment

• Daegal Murdoch

"A Warrior? If you are such a Warrior, then what skills do you possess? Unless you plan to wage war with pointed shoes and a spatula?"

Comment

• Saharia

::Saharia laughed softly, looking at him::

welcome.

Comment

• PrinceVJ72

hmmm..... a war with a spatula..... At any rate, when can I use the Training grounds?

Comment

• Dara Shadowtide

:: A woman immersed in darkness sat in her council chair as she studied the man who was seeking membership this day. His answers thus far had not given a depiction of who he was or why he wanted to join the Sith Empire, and every part of her instincts pointed to force throwing him from the room. Taking in a deep breath and in a forgiving mood, she cleared her throat and then spoke in a commanding tone ::

"I am Sith Master Dara Shadowtide, one of the leaders of the Sith Empire. We have no need for a jester or cook, and you do not have the security clearance to access the Training Grounds since you are not a member of this dark organization. Your lack of reasoning in why you should be considered for membership has indeed left me little to work with on assessing whether your membership request should be accepted or rejected. Care to begin again? Or shall I just show you the door now..."

:: The Sith Master's patience continued to dwindle as the Dark Side consumed more of her with each passing day ::

[c]
                    <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
                    <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                    <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
                    Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss, Lyra Darkstar,
                    Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Vega Van Derveld,
                    Dyne Darkforce, Athena Lady Darknss, Bi0 Hazzard,
                    Daegal Murdoch, Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha,
                    Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin, Rothmar Dujek,
                    Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke, Michin Troval,
                    Abydos Nighthawk, Anubis Lockheart

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
                    Staff of the Tides

Quote:
                    "Do not talk about what you have done
                    or what you are going to do...
                    do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub88.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

[/c]
                    </MARQUEE></FONT></td>
                    </TABLE>[/c]

Comment

• PrinceVJ72

Hmmmm..... My lady brings forth a good question, why should you allow me membership, my answers are I'am evil not a single enemy of mine lives (except for that accursed sun), I swear loyalty to you and any others higher than yourself, and lastly, I depise the Jedi with a passion. : Bows and awaits the outcome of his fate:

Comment

• Saharia

All your enemies dead? Not one alive?

::This she would have to see to believe. Either he was very talented or lucky, or boasting. Her voice did not betray any of her thoughts or any emotion. She did not have the right to judge for she did not know him or his abilities, but..::

You are strong then if you have defeated all people. why would you need the help of sith training?

Comment

• PrinceVJ72

Ahh yes you see I've had but ten maybe twleve enemies all were force blind, and I also was lucky enough to make it to the escape pod before them.

Comment

• Saharia

Cracking the enemy count to 10 or 12, this is believable, though with no proper training... With proper sith training one becomes a more forbiddable enemy, and does not need to depend on just talent or luck

:: How she wanted that title when she was worthy of it. Knight..then...back to the questions at hand.
                            It may be pure luck he had been undeafeatable, or it may be talent. if it's talent then he had a very good assett going, one that TSE would value.::

What fuels your hate? what makes the darkside stronger in you than the light side?

Comment

• PrinceVJ72

: a tear wells up in VJ's eyes: You ask why I serve the Dark Side, I serve for vengence, my lover was a Jedi I was just a Mercanary though I used what I knew of the Dark Side to do my jobs, And then the Jedi planned to get rid of me and in their attempt they killed my Midori.... I will not rest until the Jedi are dead... They tried to kill me just because of which side of the force I use! My specie, the Dragonions We can only use the Dark Side, some sort of gene in us that prohibits the use of the light side. They killed her......... they wouldn't even listen to us....... : distraught with grief VJ begins to create a dark aura about himself:

Comment

Working...
                              G-NF0GT8SKB1