Once more from the breach...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once more from the breach...

::Etanial walked in slowly, followed behind him by a figure. He stopped in the center of the recruitment area::

"Lords and Ladies of the Empire, may I present...

my daughter, Xandra Etanial."

::The figure stepped out from the shadows behind Xanatos and stepped into the dim light of the room::

"She has expressed a deep desire to stay with me, as well as to become one of our ranks."

::Xanatos stepped from lights, allowing Xandra to take center stage, however stopped by her side and leaned down to her to give her some last moment advice::

"Do not waiver, do not hinder, answer what they ask in honesty. You are my daughter, and you are an Etanial, I have faith in you. Make me proud."

::With that Xanatos stepped to the side to leave his daughter to her fate::

Daegal Murdoch stepped from the shadows and faced the woman who his friend, and fellow Sith, Xanatos had brought forward.

"Greetings, I am Daegal Murdoch, Sith Knight of the Empire. If you are a descendant of Xanatos, then you obviously have the genetics to become a Sith. Tell me, though, what unique skills to you possess that you make you an asset to this Emipre?"

Comment

Xandra bowed slightly to Daegal, "Master Murdoch, at this point the only asset I believe I can offer is my willingness to learn of your ways. I see none of the skills I possess at this point being much of an asset to you."

She half shruged, "But I leave that for you of the Empire to dicide."

Comment

Jenobi watched from a shadow corner in the wall. he nods to xanatos and murdoch, then raised an eyebrow at xandra. "this is interesting" he thought, if she is xanatos daughter then she must have much potential, unfortunately it's only potential raw, and untrained energy. hopefully she will answer the questions brought before her were answer correctly and truthfully. he decided to help her out a little, he wanted to see what she was capable of when or if she was to be trained.
        through the force he spoke: " relax, and stay calm. do not lower yourself, the skills you possess must be of some importance, just answer truthfully and be yourself." he saw she was lookingat him and just smirked, he looked towards Xanatos and knew he sensed what he had done, so jenobi just noded towards him hoping he understand what it meant

Comment

OOC: Jenobi, please replace your personal picture. It's around 65kb and slows my Pentium III 450 Mhz machine down to a snail's pace.

IC:

"So yet another Etanial seeks to join our ranks and studies, does she…?" Varlon asked in a low whisper as he stepped from the shadows, looking up at the young woman. "Before I question you thoroughly, I must ask you one thing…

"Are you capable of killing your father, if the need to arises? I do not ask you if you could in terms of skill, but merely could you bring yourself to?"

Comment

"Yes," Xandra replied, not the slightest hint of hessitation in her voice. Had her father been there for her all her life it might have been a diffrent story, but as it stood she didn't know him, a pang of bitterness and resentment towards him went through her, then evaporated. If her father needed to be killed to achieve her goals, if she had the ability, if she had the skill, she would kill him. No questions asked.

Comment

:: A Sinister grin tugs on the corners of the Sith Lord's lips as he hears her relpy. He slowly emerges from the Darkness and Shadows of the Council Room, his bright red eyes peer out from under his pitch black hood, his cloak swirls around him as he moves towards the young woman. He makes not a sound as he stands behind her ... waiting ::

Comment

"Lets complicate the scenario then," The lord continues speaking as he circles, his cloak flowing around him. "Say you had to kill a council member because they were to betray the Empire. Could you bring yourself to possibly betray other Sith's trust in you to save this great Empire?"

Comment

"Not all things are based on trust," Xandra replied. "Some things are more important. Preserving this order, in that case, would out weight the trust of another Sith. I would think rules would be clear on that matter. Betray the empire, expect to pay the conciquences for your actions."

Comment

"You have taught her well, Xanatos," Varlon spoke as he smirked, his circling stopping at a point where he was shoulder to shoulder with her. "She has her loyalties placed in the proper places, and is not afraid to slay those of her own blood if called for."

Turning to face his collegue, Darth Phantom, Varlon bowed in a sign of respect. "Lord Phantom, I presume you have some inquiries to pass by this young lady?"

Comment

:: Phantom returned the nod ::

" Why do you wish to join the Sith? "

:: A voice from behind questioned ::

" I must say I'm not to impressed Xanatos. "

:: Phantom closed his eyes and felt deep within her ::

" I see her mother was not a Sith ... Or even a Force user ...
                      Not very aware. "

:: Phantom grinned as he spoke ::

" Might want to get a refund, I think she's defective. "

Comment

Daegal chuckled slightly, more to himself than to anyone else. He looked at Lord Phantom, and thought for a moment before speaking.

"Lord Phantom, I harbor no disprespect, but I must disagree. I sense potential in this one, but as we both know, it is the Council's decision that matters."

Nodding to the young woman, Daegal continued.

"Answer Lord Phantom's question. Why do you wish to join the Sith?"

Comment

Xandra's eyes narrowed slightly at the way the Sith talked about her mother, who she had been somewhat close to, even if she wasn't the best of children, and the way the other one had complimented her father. How could he have taught me that if he was never there in my life? she thought angerly(sp). She was almost tempted to ignore his question in difiance, but dicided against it. In more ways than one, her life was on the line.

"Two reasons. One is standing here before you," she replied, not moving to look at the Sith behind her. "Can you really see the daughter of Xanatos with the Jedi? To much control over nothing, not enough power. Not enough freedom to do as you please, the Jedi are bound by rules by which a Sith has no restrictions or commitments to."

Comment

:: The large ornate doors of the council room swing open slowly as a chilling breeze sweeps over the recruitment area. A woman cloaked in pure evil walks gracefully down the center aisle with her green eyes focused on the woman standing at the front. Nodding to her comrades briefly, she returns her attention to the woman ::

"I am Sith Master Dara Shadowtide, one of the leaders of the Sith Empire. What is the Dark Side to you?"

[c]
                            <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
                            <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                            <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
                            Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss, Lyra Darkstar,
                            Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Vega Van Derveld,
                            Dyne Darkforce, Athena Lady Darknss, Bi0 Hazzard,
                            Daegal Murdoch, Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha,
                            Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin, Rothmar Dujek,
                            Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke, Michin Troval,
                            Abydos Nighthawk, Anubis Lockheart

Mentor to: Nikka DarkStorm

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
                            Staff of the Tides

Quote:
                            "Do not talk about what you have done
                            or what you are going to do...
                            do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub88.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

[/c]
                            </MARQUEE></FONT></td>
                            </TABLE>[/c]

Comment

"The Dark Side, if controled correctly is a source of power and gain. It can advance you towards your goals, or hold you back, depending on how you use it," Xandra replied. She was being honest, her answers, either right or wrong would be the life or death of her. How much more thin ice will I have to tread before I pass? she thought impaciently.

Comment

Working...
                              X