Membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership

*somewhere in the dark, a voice whispered :"the deepest dungeon won't hurt minds, the deepest dungeon won't scare.. the deepest dungeon... Makes no chance against the power of the Sith! The voice didn't whisper anymore but sounded full of hate and danger. Start with finding the inner power and then you will be able to crush everything.. The shadow in the dark turned and stared coolblooded: find the key to darkness*

'This person is the one who persuaded me to join the dark side and to become a sith'

Xam Feldek

A cold brease blew threw the recruitment chamber, anouncing the arrival of the ancient Sith Lord DarkStar. He stood, unmoving in the door way, his cold green eyes fixed squarely on the figure in the darkness, he said not a word as he watched.

Comment

The man in the shadow somehow felt that he was watched and turned, there he saw Lord Darkstar, the two of them faced each other but then the man in the shadow went. Perhaps he felt Lord Darkstar was stronger or he could have thought that it was a fellow Sith.

My mind is clouded... When would I get accepted ..

Xam Feldek

Comment

"So you want to join the Empire, hmm?"

A figure strode out towards Xam, his arms folded over his chest.

"Why?"

Comment

why ? well I think the dark side of the force has much more to offer and when they say you are weak when you go to the dark side, I would even not have compassion with them, because those people are stupid.
          If I could become a sith, I would even try to become a master sith and I would be a great one. I think you musn't underastimate yourself to become a Sith. I have only respect for my future master and other Siths.

*I watch the sky and it becomes red.. the power of the Sith*

Xam Feldek

Comment

'Masters are not only respected...but every order given by them..must be done...' Sieken said his face expressionless.

Comment

Indeed, every sith just must have power to rule over other people and be respected.

Xam Feldek

Comment

And to be accepted there requires the answers to certain question, especially one asked by sith master, who may be coming soon.
                What makes the hatred seep through your heart? What can you offer to the TSE?

::Saharia stepped outside the shadows. She looked at Xam, and did not look away, awaiting a reply.
                His words of respect were good, but there would be more than that needed. There had to be loyalty, and a reason for TSE to want him. That decision would be made by a sith master, who knew what was good for the TSE::

Comment

Well, Saharia, I think the world is like a huge bomb and I can't stand the people who think they are so important, this is why I'm filled with hatred. Hatred and this bomb together make a incredible explosion.. more hatred means a bigger explosion and all those 'important' people are gone. Then the power goes to the Sith!

*Xam walks into the night..while saying* : this is the reason of my hatred ..

Xam Feldek

Comment

*Smirking from the Shadows, Snack bit out.*

Do you consider yourself important?

Comment

greetings master Snack, I look up at you. If I consider myself important.. I think every sith must consider himself better than the rest of the universe. The Sith is the dark side, jedi the other side, so I guess we must destroy jedi's even if they weaker that us .

*The green eyes like a snake's from Xam looked at the moon and he said* : The Sith is stronger as any other person

Xam Feldek

Comment

Oh, how I wish that were so. Do not be blinded by your powers to be. Some Darksiders are overpowered by Lightsiders, and vice versa. I do not believe myself to be better than the entire universe... hell, there are members of this glorious Empire whom I would deem a thousand times better than I am. Of course, it is a whole perception thing...

*Snack paused his thoughts, looking over Xam from his spot, still concealed in the shadows.*

Comment

What you say is true but you are a Sith Master and you are in the council, that means you must be very good. There are Siths who are e.g. warrior but they are very strong too and perhaps even stronger than Lords or Masters, the Sith grade doens't mean very much in fact , I think.
                          People who are overpowerd like you say are weak, narrow-minded. Someone must choose his side in the first place and stay where he/she is and otherwise it is a betrayer.

*Xam spoke these words while watching Darth Snack*: Greetings Master Snack.

Xam Feldek

Comment

I am not a Sith Master, but only a Lord.

*Snack stepped from the shadows and began to walk towards Xam.*

And you have just labeled me as a betrayer, even though my loyalty to this order is undying.

*Smirking as he walked up besided the recruit, Snack stopped. He reached out with the Force calling upon an invisible hand aroud Xam's neck, and slowly squeezing it around his trachea, pushing any air out of his sytem and not allowing any to enter.*

And I never once mentioned about someone being stronger than someone else. But you are right, a warrior might very well be stronger than a Lord or Master, but he is not better for two reasons: They lack the experience and the knowledge of a Lord or Master.

Comment

I see, the Dark Side is tempting when you are a Jedi. I have my opinions.It's not my fault, it was competely your choice, wasn't it? I do beleave that your loyalty is undying.

*Xam didn't care for the hand, his words are repeted by many Siths and he said*: 'Would you kill them all ?'

Xam Feldek

Comment

Working...
                              X