X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "New" Face, Old Place

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 12-31-2002 09:36 AM:
    "New" Face, Old Place

Sten, after taking a few days to get used to his new body, and the effects of gravity and such on it and readying himself for it, he headed to the one place that he didn't go to often........the Bar.

He steps into the door, his newly cut rags that he called clothing clinging to his chiseled frame. His facial hair, which grew faster than he thought it would, made a seemingly dingy goatee around his face...... And the hair had begun to grow stuble on his bald head. He wasn't quite used to the naked skin, but he would get used to it eventually.

As he stepped into the door, his boots thudded hard on the ground, and everyone in the bar took a look. Seeing him in this form, no one recognized him. Good. Things would be different.

After taking a few steps, he sits at the bar, where the bartender asks him if he wants his drink. He speaks, and not quite used to his voice. When he first spoke, it sounded foreign and shaky, unconfident. But now that he had some work with it, his gruff but powerful voice flowed from his vocal cords confidently and naturally.

"Give me a beer."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by jenobi on 01-03-2003 03:04 PM:

Jenobi was relaxing at a table when he saw someone unfamiliar to him enter Rama's

" No time than the present to get to know new people." He thought

He walked to the bar and sat next to the man, and then looked directly at him

" I don't think I've seen you around here before. My name is Jenobi."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Sten the Chimp on 01-03-2003 08:49 PM:

"Ah, I haven't seen you before, either. I'm Sten......

Sten raised his large, muscular arm and offered a strong hand.

"......the Chimp."

Posted by jenobi on 01-04-2003 02:01 PM:

Jenobi shook the man's hand

" If I may say, you don't look much like a chimp to me." Jenobi said with a smirk

After ordering a beer, Jenobi turned his attention back to Sten

" So where are you from?"

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 01-04-2003 02:42 PM:

Sten smirked at Jenobi's comment about not looking like a chimp.

"Well, I had to have my body switched.......I was a monkey, and still have the spirit of one.....just in a much prettier wrapper!"

To accent the words, he took a huge gulp of his beer and slammed the bottle on the bartop.

Posted by jenobi on 01-07-2003 11:07 AM:

Jenobi smirked

" I guess what they say is true...you can never judge a book by it's cover."

Jenobi drank some more of his beer

" So who is your Master?"

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 01-08-2003 07:26 PM:

"It's Darth Phantom, although he wasn't my original master...."

Posted by jenobi on 01-14-2003 02:00 PM:

Jenobi nodded, then seemed to begin thinking

" I remember there was one called Darth...Snack I think it was. Was that your original Master?"

OOC: Sorry for the late reply

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 01-16-2003 03:46 PM:

"Yes. You would be correct."

Last edited by Thread Importer 2; 02-05-2003, 03:53 AM.
Working...
X