X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinks or Darkness....

Posted by The Lady Athena on 12-21-2002 03:09 PM:
    Drinks or Darkness....

either way she didnt care. Athena made her way into the bar and took a seat. She ordered her normal glass of red wine and lowered her head to the table.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Branwen M'Orcant on 12-21-2002 03:39 PM:

Walking in, she found a Sith female she hadn't seen before sitting there. The bar wasn't very crowded at the moment, so, taking the advice of her Master, she decided to make use of an encounter with one of her fellow Sith. She sat down opposite the woman.

"What be your name?"

The emptiness in her stomach was starting to annoy her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by The Lady Athena on 12-22-2002 06:49 PM:

Athena looked up and then at Branwen, she had seen her before once before the Death of the Maker of the Clone.

" Athena, And yours if you dont mind the question? "

Posted by Branwen M'Orcant on 12-23-2002 11:11 PM:

"We be Branwen."

Looking around, the bar seemed to have only Sith and no commoners. Finding food in such a place would be impossible, unless.... She leaned forward, and asked in a whisper,

"Would you mind if we drink from you?"

Posted by The Lady Athena on 12-28-2002 08:00 PM:

" Indeed I do. My sister is a Vamp and even she can not drink from me. I am sorry Branwen. But the bar keep has a nice bottle of Blood wine that Master Lynch enjoys ask for a glass. That should calm the hunger. "

Athena knew of the Vampyre that were members of TSE and even a few of them at one time were related to her. She had no fear of them nor any please of them. They like many others where just there.

" Now tell me where is your other half.? "

Athena thought it was odd that a single lady was always saying we.... But she would soon learn.

Posted by Branwen M'Orcant on 12-29-2002 03:54 AM:

Her eyes sparkled with delight. Bloodwine? Why had she never heard of this before?

As she looked around for one of the droid bar-staff to roll by so she could order, she heard Athena ask her a question.

Other half...?

...what be our other half...? ...she be mad, eh, Morcant - she be mad? what be our other half? what other half? ... we be one piece, no half...

It puzzled her what to reply to such a question, but reply she would have to - so she had learned. Was this some kind of strange human custom she had no knowledge of yet - did they half some kind of way to split themselves in halves?

"No other half, just one piece. Why? You be one half of two?"

Posted by The Lady Athena on 12-29-2002 07:43 PM:

Oddly the Ladies answer made Athena smile. And that was hard feet in its self.

" No, I just keep hearing you speak as if you were of two. I am sorry. "

The small droid rolled past and Athena kicked it in the side.

" one glass of Bloodwine and HURRY! "

the little driod beeped and rolled off slightly lopsided.

Posted by Branwen M'Orcant on 12-30-2002 09:15 AM:

"Oh..."

Now she understood. And tried to adapt her language for the occasion.

"... it be part of an old custom on ou-- my homeplanet. My kind be considered as royalty - or at least of a higher class than the rest of the world - and it be a royal 'we'. You understand this?"

Had she been alive, her mouth would have watered at the sight of the bloodwine that the small droid was returning to the table with. But now, her mouth simply felt drier than before, her tongue like rough leather.

The droid could not even finish setting the glass down - she simply took it from the droid's grip, and hastily gulped down its contents in one go. It happened too fast even for her to taste whether it was good or not; the thirst had to be satisfied first.

She sent the droid off to get her two more, before she raised the glass again and tilted it almost upside down to let the last drop run into her mouth. Only then did she remember the woman facing her.

"Excuse us, we be thirsty."

Posted by The Lady Athena on 12-30-2002 03:41 PM:

Athena almost laughed...

" ooh dont stop on my account. God knows I get that way some times. Tell me, how is training going for you? "

Posted by Branwen M'Orcant on 01-07-2003 04:10 PM:

A mournful expression came onto her face.

"It not be going at all. First master we has, he disappeared. Second, he disappeared too after he shows us things. Then we be turned by the one with the wings. And now we has a new Master, and training is beginning."

Her fate had indeed been lamentable, in her own eyes. She leaned closer to Athena again, after taking receipt of her ordered drinks, to whisper at her.

"Maybe, we thinks, maybe no one likes us here... You likes us?"

Posted by The Lady Athena on 01-09-2003 02:25 PM:

" Wow on your third Master. I have had the same one as long as I have been here. And yes I do like you. "

Posted by Branwen M'Orcant on 01-22-2003 12:32 PM:

"This is nice. We likes people liking us."

Having drained another one of her drinks down to the last drop, she tilted her head to the side and began to scratch the tabletop with the fingernail on her left index finger, causing little shrieking noises.

"You have been here long, no?"

Posted by The Lady Athena on 01-24-2003 09:17 PM:

" Long enough to have died and returned. "

Athena smiled, then took a sip of her drink. She looked at the empty glass and waved the barkeep over.

Last edited by Thread Importer 2; 02-05-2003, 02:58 AM.
Working...
X
G-NF0GT8SKB1