X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Silent Ones Should Be Watched [Open]

Posted by Darshanna on 12-22-2002 08:00 PM:
    The Silent Ones Should Be Watched [Open]

*The bar was unusually deserted for such an evening enveloped in darkness. The newly recruited disciple entered and grabbed the nearest seat in the shadows. She always kept to herself, but felt it would be the right time to get to know fellow members of the Empire. But seeing that hardly any of them were here, she just remained off to herself for the time being. She saw that same barkeep give her the 'eye' from where he stood and only grinned slightly. One of these days she would gut him for disrespecting her because of her appearance. Watching, she noticed him fix a drink and motioned a droid to her table.*

"Here, take this drink to her, tell her it's on the house."

*The droid beeped and rolled away after a note was placed underneath the glass. As it rolled to her table, Darshanna took the glass and saw the note. Unfolding it, she read what it said.*

"....The drink's on me. Please accept it as an apology for my behavior, m'lady......"

"Hmmph..."

*The Zabrak mused as she scanned over it and looked to his direction and saw the human nod slightly and go about his business.*

"Interesting." *Then she chuckled and took a sip from her drink. The human seemed weak in her eyes but she accepted nevertheless. After all, nobody would turn down a free drink, even if she seemed the type to rip a person's head off for looking at her funny.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Lina Capulet on 12-23-2002 07:02 PM:

"Men are such pigs aren't they ? It's always what's on the outside ..."

Lina slowly appeared behind Darshanna, smiling quietly. Her red hair laid limp on either sides of her cheeks, as she glanced down at the Zabrak. She already had a friend like her ... Mundus, and she could care less really of what he looked like.

"You're a shadow-type person too, eh ? I find it not too many people like to be none when they enter Rama's .."

The young redhead slowly slid around her, and then in front. Her ice-cold blue eyes remained on the woman with great curiousity .. She then gave her a nod.

"I'm Lina Capulet .. can't say I've seen you before. Are you new ?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darshanna on 12-26-2002 08:55 PM:

*Looking up as the voice spoke, she only grinned briefly, canting a nod in the young woman's direction.*

"Indeed, men are strange... in some ways." Pausing, she rose from the table, motioning for her to sit. "An honor to meet you, Miss Capulet. I am Darshanna, recent recruit to the Empire and Disciple to Master Drako. The shadows is indeed my domain, not to cower within them. For I choose to dwell within the shrouds of darkness. I am sure others will agree."

*She beckoned for the service droid to their table as they began to sit down.*

"Would you care for anything?"

Posted by Lina Capulet on 12-27-2002 10:36 AM:

"Red wine please."

The Disciple glanced up again at the new member of the empire. She was quite interesting to the eye, but not in the bad way. Lina placed her arms on the table, folded, and her ice-blue eyes met once again with Darshanna's.

"So, how do you like it so far ?"

Posted by Darshanna on 12-27-2002 10:04 PM:

*Sending the droid away, she locked eyes with the fellow Disciple as well.*

"Slow moving, to say the least. My training has not begun as of yet."

Posted by Lina Capulet on 12-28-2002 10:37 AM:

Lina listened carefully, and dropped her gaze. She nodded to each word and then bit her lower lip.

"I see now ... Who's your master ?"

Posted by Drako on 12-29-2002 03:35 PM:

"I am,"

Drako had begun to moved when he had first seen his apprentice enter the bar, he had been in no hurry though, he had all the time in the universe.

He made a gesture to one of the droids, calling it over, he gestured at Darshanna and Lina with his other hand.

"Get these two ladies the drinks they require for the rest of the night, and put it on my tab,"

He turned back to them, spinning a chair round he straddled it, the back between him and the two women, it was a warrior's trait, to have something between you and the people you were speaking to, a shield if things went baddly.

Not that he feared an attack from the two women, even together they would not even be able to slow the Sith Master if he choose to kill them. He inclinded his head in a informal bow.

"Am I interupting, or may I join you?"

He already knew the answer but he always like to be told anyway, out of politeness.

Posted by Darshanna on 12-29-2002 07:04 PM:

*The Disciple was about to answer Lina's reply just as the voice spoke behind her.*

"No, of course not, Master Drako." *She replied softly as he sat down. His surprising presence never starteled her nor caught her off guard.*

"It's an honor to see you again. i was hoping we would get the opportunity to talk after my interview."

Posted by Lina Capulet on 12-29-2002 09:03 PM:

"Good evening Mr. Darkstar, so nice of you to join us."

Lina nodded and smiled silently, as the Sith Master sat down near the two Disciples. She blinked after hearing Darshanna's last statement, and turned her ice-cold blue eyes back to her.

"Interview ?"

Posted by Darshanna on 12-29-2002 09:42 PM:

"Yes."

*She nodded slightly, referring to her recruitment interview from earlier. Then the droid returned with their drinks, setting them on the table. Taking hers, Darshanna took a sip from the brandy and grinned. Letting her eyes fall back on her new master's, she felt her curiosity grow.*

"How long have you both been among the Empire's ranks?"

Posted by Lina Capulet on 12-30-2002 10:24 AM:

"Almost a year, or a bit less than that ..."

Lina nodded a thank you to the droid and took her red wine, for now just trailing her finger along the red liquid. She then turned her view back to Lord Darkstar, very curious as to how long he'd been here.

Posted by Drako on 12-30-2002 03:06 PM:

Drako's icy eyes fixed on Lina, if looks could kill, Lina would be so far dead they'd have trouble identifying her body.

"My name,"

His voice was quite but filled with menace.

"Is Drako, DarkStar is dead..."

He turned back to Darshanna, all trace of thread and malice gone from his face and his voice as he spoke again.

"I do not know how long I have been here, time is not something I keep track of, I have as much of it as I need,"

He thought for a moment,

"Shortly after I arrived Lady Vader, may she rot, stepped down from the council, tell me Lina, was she on the council when you joined?"

Posted by Lina Capulet on 12-30-2002 04:22 PM:

"My apologies Drako ..."

Lina bit her lip, and turned her view away from the Sith Master for a second. Her eye contact found its way back to his when he asked the next question.

"Indeed she was sir .. Why do you ask ?"

Posted by Drako on 12-30-2002 04:54 PM:

"Then I have been in TSE probebly less than a year. though I have been with other groups and in other places, their names I will not speak though,"

There were the source of bad memories, memories he did not want surfacing, of his death, amungst other thing.

"Appology accepted,"

He sipped his water and fell silent.

*A few moments went by. Darshanna had already finished the rest of her brandy during the conversation. Her eyebrow raised slightly at the look on her master's face when he mentioned the woman's name.*

"I take it you two had your battles?"

Comment

The look Drako gave Darshanna could have stopped a charging rancor in its tracks, and killed it to boot.

"She is gone, I am not, that is enough to be said, we will never mention her again, understood?"

Drako grabbed another glass of brandy and put it down infront of his apprentice, his eyes now directing their dreadful gaze elsewhere, the back of the bar.
      -- Signature temporarily suspended for reasons relating to coconuts --

Comment

*Darshanna's eyebrows raised slightly but she never faltered beneath his gaze. Nodding briefly, she knew never to bring it up again.*

"Very well. My apologies."

*The area fell silent again. She sipped her drink and remeined quiet.*

Comment

"Accepted"

Said Drako quietly, he sighed and drained his drink, letting a passing droid refill it.

"Tell me of you and your home..."
          -- Signature temporarily suspended for reasons relating to coconuts --

Comment

Working...
          X