X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creatures of the Underworld (open)

Posted by Oni Kajou on 11-24-2002 07:11 PM:
    Creatures of the Underworld (open)

{{She probably shouldn't have been there, but she didn't care. Rumor had reached her through her contacts that this Sith Group held a member that she knew. Well, not personally. But she knew about him. A murderer, one who had made himself infamous in the Coruscant Underworld. A world which she had ruled over, somewhat. In the underworld, one group had thrived above all the others, The Raptors. Once a simple gang of street thugs, the group had become the most powerful organized crime syndicate in the Underworld. Though the authorities could never prove anything. They appeared to just be a group of people living together in their own society, one that was run by her. But they were wrong, and when they had found that out, they had wiped the group out completely, save for a few stray members.
    Oni sighed, the past few months without her "family" had been like torture. And although she doubted she would meet this man, she couldn't help but come to the place he resided in, anyway. It was her vacation of sorts. She needed some time away from her new home to think about things, and couldn't think of a better place to be. Though, she was there because of a single person, she wouldn't mind any company that decided to join her. Oni was lonely, that much was for certain as she sat alone at a table, sipping her drink consisting of orange juice and black vodka.}}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darth Phantom on 11-24-2002 07:53 PM:

:: An Evil grin graced the Dark Lord's lips as he sat deep within the Shadows, the Sith slowly picked up the goblet of filled with fresh blood ... fresh blood he himself had abtained ... He truly loved the hunt and revused to drink the house blood ::

" Mmmmmmm ... Dark Jedi ... "

:: The Sith Lord said under his breath, though his tone changed to that of anger and hatred as he spoke the words 'Dark Jedi'

His blood red eye's looked over the young woman, piercing the vale of Darkness that surrounds him at all times. Taking a small sip of the blood the Sith set in back down on the large wooden table and continued to watch the woman ::

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Oni Kajou on 11-24-2002 08:11 PM:

{{She felt someone watching her. And it wasn't the normal glance of a drunken man who believed her to be some beautiful woman with large endowments. It was far more sinister.
    Oni glanced over at where she felt it was coming from only to see two red eyes watching her. Their color mimicking the liquid the man had sitting in front of him.
    Her gaze quickly returned to the drink in front of her as she silently prayed she hadn't done something to make him angry. Oni knew how to defend herself if it came to that, but she definitely wasn't there to pick a fight. Especially when she had nothing against the person.}}

Posted by Macros on 12-03-2002 01:59 PM:

Macros immedeatly recognised the woman as someone who had previously, if not still, been a 'crook' of somesort - who made her own way in the world without anyone else bothering her and living to tell about it. From the shadows he watched, but not from the ground, from the rafters - a habit taken from his life as an assassin and rogue. He dropped down next to her and a drink found it's way into his hands.

He looked at the woman for a moment, as she sat alarmed slightly, then he stook out his hand. The fingers were slender but strong.

"Macros."

He smiled, it was his best attempt, but still had an air of cunning and calculating evil about it. He was one who'd never known what it was to love another, or to be loved. He had nothing to live for but the Empire and the hate that burned within him.

He waited for a moment...

"And you might be...?"

He sat back, and the shadows enveloped him.

Posted by Oni Kajou on 12-04-2002 07:59 PM:

"Someone who does not appreciate lack of manners and showoffs."

{{Her voice was hushed slightly as she crossed her arms over her chest and looked at the one who had dropped down from the rafters. Something about him let her know that he was not as powerful as the other who had been watching her, but still he was no one to truly mess with. But still, rudeness would get one no where.
    As Oni leaned back in her seat she watched Macros carefully. She wasn't there to get into a fight, not at all, but the girl would defend herself if forced to.}}

Posted by Macros on 12-05-2002 01:20 PM:

He snarled slightly at her opening comment, then forced a smile and withdrew his hand. Reading her thoughts, which even to a fairly new disciple were blindingly obvious. He sat there and stared straight in front of him, the dark still obscuring him slightly, but a swinging light revealed a large smirk twisted into his pale face.

He spoke with a menacing tone.

"Manners? I think you got the wrong person."

A knife flew down and stabbed into the table, barely skimming her face. He showed no sign of proudness at the feat. True, he was a showoff, but he took no pleasure in it; he just liked to remind people he could kill them if he felt like it. An assassin..death didn't bother him. He turned to her.

"Now I have you' attention..what is you're name Miss. Excuse my manners..."

He spat on the floor.

"At least I didn't kill you."

He sat back and the knife sprang out of the table and back to his hand.

"Yet."

Posted by Oni Kajou on 12-05-2002 01:48 PM:

{{A small smirk came to her lips. It was strange that she had not jumped or reacted in fear towards the Sith's games with the knife. Perhaps they didn't impress her, after all, little impressed a girl who had once skinned a man alive simply for looking her in the eyes. But that was back when she was basically queen of all she had knew, Death had demoted her to what she was now, though a major part of her preferred this life to that one.}}

"I doubt you would want to kill me. Doing so would cause a war. And I have killed many myself, so it would not be as easy as you are lead to believe."

{{There was a sudden blanking of her thoughts to the one sitting across from her. He couldn't read them anymore.}}

"Though enough of such unpleasant talk. You must have a reason for demanding a name that you will not get. I think you should learn how to speak to women, perhaps then they would tell you what you wish to know. Or maybe the ones around here just give away their name, not a crime by any means, but simply something I do not do."

{{The smirk faded into a bit of a smile as the service droid passed by and she ordered a cup of jasmine tea to replace the alcoholic drink she had finished while speaking to the man.}}

Posted by Macros on 12-05-2002 02:04 PM:

Macros laughed at the woman, not out of disrespect, but as one laughs with a friend.

"I could get to like you. I apologise for asking a name, just startin' a conversation...What shall i call you by then?"

The knife went back into it's sleeve and Macros leaned forward slightly, not intruding on her space, but just enough to reveal his face and give him less of an evil look. When her thoughts disappeared he raised his eyebrows ever so slightly.

"Looks like you aren't all you seem...I won't ask. What brings you here to this scummy place, if you don;t mind my askin'?"

He glanced around at the drunks and bums scramblin from under the feet of a particularly angered Sith. With the Force he used a table to trip one into his path and laughed as the man lost his head. Literally.

The woman's drink rolled by on the droid and he placed the credits on the top. Not his of course.

"This one's on me."

Another drink appeared within his grasp, an intreguing habit to those who watched and never saw his hand move, even if they sat there all night...

Posted by Oni Kajou on 12-05-2002 02:22 PM:

{{She was slightly surprised by his change in attitude but really didn't show it. Intead Oni just continued to smile as she thanked Macros for the drink.}}

"As for why I'm here. I guess you could say it's a mixture of bordom and wanting a change in atmosphere. Repetition is a killer."

Posted by Darth Phantom on 12-05-2002 10:32 PM:

:: The Shadow Lord watched as the young Sith Disiple, Macros emerged from the Darkness and tryed to converse with the Dark Jedi woman. Slowly the Sith shook his head as he continued to watch from his home of Darkness and Shadow.

The Dark Lord chuckled lightly under his breath at the mention of War, the Lord of Darkness truly loved War, it was the one thing he was unrivaled at. Though the grin he wore upon his face faded quickly as the Sith Disiple refered to 'Rama's' as a scummy place, his right hand drifted to his belt where 'Death' hung freely.

His blood red eye's turned to a crimson color as his anger began to rise. Taking a deep breath he desided not to make a scene infront of the Dark Jedi. Taking a drink of his blood wine the Vampiric Sith gontinued to watch and listen ::

Posted by Macros on 12-06-2002 03:02 PM:

Macros winced and glanced around for the dark presence he had disturbed. He was weak and new to the ways of the Darkside but even he could feel the anger in the room. Macros was never afraid of anything but the presence...put him on edge. He leaned forward and whispered into the woman's ear.

"Seems I've said something I shouldn't have. Or spoke to someone I shouldn't have..."

Macros leaned back and gave the woman a calculating look. He went back to his original mood. His tone was firm and unfriendly.

"Who, or what are you? "

He stared into her eyes as if searching the very essence of her being for the truth.

Posted by Oni Kajou on 12-06-2002 03:49 PM:

{{She looked slightly confused at Macros' words about having angered someone. But as she glanced over again at the man who had been watching her, part of her understood.}}

"I'm really no one important, perhaps your friend has me mistaken for another. Or maybe he has a bad experience in the underworlds of Coruscant."

{{She laughed again slightly, lightheartedly. Though, her thoughts going to her Twin Sister that had left their home in the Crimson Corridor with a Sith some years ago. The girl had left, unaware that the one who would be taking her place was her sister, in truth Yuki had not even been aware that she had a twin, having thought that her family had died. Oni had always wondered where the girl had gone off to after she had left. Perhaps she had once come here and stirred up trouble.}}

Posted by Grey on 12-08-2002 04:46 PM:

Pushing the door open to the bar the tall slender man clad in light black fabric that complimented his blueish skin well strode in with a stare piercing forth from his brooding face. The man took a step forward looking for his companion who had rushed on while he chose to examine the town not far away listening to the tales of men and women who were endowed with powers greater than most mortals from chatty children who did not know better to keep quiet.

Such tales were ridiculous to all but the believers or those who had bore witness to displays of might greater than should be humanly possible, not that all who entered here were human...

At last he saw her and another who was with her as well, walking towards the table with little expression on his face he stopped in front of the table and focused his eyes on Oni.

“You rushed.”

Turning his neck slightly to gaze at the man with her he stared at him.

“Who is this boy?”

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 12-08-2002 05:08 PM:

Sat in the shrouded corner of the bar was the Sith Warrior known as Nikka Darkstorm. She had observed the newcomer for quite some time since her entrance. Only a small smirk came to her face as she watched Macros speaking to the girl. He seemed to know what to say at the right moment to tick someone off, but that was something Nikka had come to admire.

Then as the doors to the bar opened, Nikka's gaze diverted toward the man that entered. She was sure this man might have come here to start trouble and kept on guard. If anything were to occur, she would surely be ready. She sensed others were watching, including Lord Phantom, who appeared to share a similar place to watch. She couldn't see him, but truly knew he was there.

Posted by Oni Kajou on 12-08-2002 05:19 PM:

"Oh phoo. I did not. You're just slow."

*She crossed her arms over her chest and stuck her tongue out at Grey. He'd probably call her childish for that later, but she didn't quite care. A smirk came to her lips and she motioned to the man sitting across from her.*

"And this, is Macros. He's been entertaining me while you were off doing goddess knows what."

Posted by Grey on 12-08-2002 06:01 PM:

“Sightseeing”

Speaking with a hint of disdain at her behavior that he considered to be rather unbecoming of a civilized person he thought of giving her a lecture then and there on her attitude but quickly pushed away the thought realizing how useless that would be.

Later he would have to give her a tongue lashing for her conduct when they were not surrounded by these simple people, focusing on Macros he took study of the man.

“You are one of the local people.”

He spoke the words not as if it was a question but a matter of fact.

Posted by Macros on 12-09-2002 01:58 PM:

Macros looked the newcomer up and down, and with the arrogant rudeness that he should have learnt to avoid, he spat on the floor. He stood up and though it was a comical sight as the small man stood up in front of Grey, he put a knife to his throat before Grey even saw it coming.

"Watch your thoughts man, they may get you into trouble with those who have a short fuse."

He made it perfectly clear as to who those 'people' were by pressing the knife upto him further. Then he flicked it around and it seemed to disappear down his sleeve into it's place by his side, although at a closer look that was impossible.

"And yes, almighty sir, I am one of the simple local people. And one of the 'simple' local customs is too skin the faces off of those who think they are above us."

He sat down, but his eyes never left Grey's. He didn't offer him a place, but it was obvious to all that Macros wasn't in one of his best moods.

Posted by Darth Phantom on 12-10-2002 03:59 PM:

:: The Dark Lord chuckled lightly as he watched the events unfold from the Shadows. A small whicked grin graced the Sith's lips as he noticed the womans bear neck, just waiting to be fed upon. The Vampiric Sith couldn't help but lick his lips at the thought, his tounge going over each of his vampiric teeth as he watched ::

Posted by Oni Kajou on 12-10-2002 07:00 PM:

{{Oni couldn't help but laugh at the display before her between Macros and her friend. Though she kept herself under control and instead of laughing out loud she only snickered to herself and then looked away, her eyes once again briefly meeting with the man who had been watching her. She looked at him long enough to get a general idea of what he was thinking, she could tell by the way he licked his abnormally sharp teeth. And while Macros and Grey continued to glare daggers at each other, she suddenly looked uncomfortable. Little scared her, but the look in the crimson eyes belonging to the one in the shadows had unnerved her. Absentmindedly, she put a hand to her neck and looked away, praying that he was looking at someone at a table near by and not her.}}

Posted by Grey on 12-11-2002 02:21 PM:

Having stood there as Macros had enacted his scene of bravado to satisfy whatever he based his pride on Grey made no action to start a fight. To do such a thing at this point in time would be careless and a mistake, that could not be afforded.

“Charming”

Uttering the word with a touch of sarcasm that Grey could not hide despite himself he took notice of Oni’s expression that revealed the slightest expression of something being wrong. Attempting to follow what had begun to bother her knowing that this temperamental man could not have given her such a reaction if he tried he started to carefully look about without looking too obvious he was searching.

Posted by Macros on 12-12-2002 12:18 PM:

Macros decided to ignore Grey, he knew he could kill him with no effort and didn't feel the need to remind Grey of that. He saw the fearful look in Oni's eyes and Greys oh-so-obvious 'discreet' glances around the room for what troubled her. He felt what Oni felt, but wasn't too afraid, nothing scared him, a pastlife of fear had seen to that. He'd seen characters like Grey before, they only ever understood their place when they were dying in a pool of their own blood.

He nodded his head to Oni and without a word walked over to the bar to order a strong drink. He waited there for a while, leaning onto the bar and gazing in to space, thinking...

Macros felt a familiar presence nearby, aswel as the dark shrouded one, but couldn't quite put a finger on it...

Posted by Oni Kajou on 12-13-2002 02:23 PM:

{{She shook her head and took the cup of tea in both of her hands and took a sip, it was becoming more obvious as to why she hadn't ordered another screwdriver. Oni watched Macros leave, a slight smirk on her lips as she spoke to her friend again.}}

"I don't think he likes you, Grey. Maybe it's your fingernails."

{{Smirking she took another sip of the tea. God, how she loved to tease her roommate. Though she usually did it just to see how far she could push him, this time it was more to get her mind off of the one in the shadows. }}

Posted by Darth Phantom on 12-13-2002 05:47 PM:

" Mmmmmmmm. "

:: The Dark Sith chuckled lightly to himself once again as he could feel everyones attention bent upon him. He quietly finished his glass of blood wine and ordered another. The Shadow Lord leaned back in his chair slightly as he continued to watch the woman and her little friend ::

Posted by Macros on 12-14-2002 08:05 AM:

A smile secretly swept across the young Sith's face as he saw the droid coming back in and going to a special cooler. Macros casually leaned back on the bar and watched the little droid roll of to a dark corner of the room. The 'beverage'....blood wine.

He turned back to the funny looking creature behind the bar and ordered a JD. As the thing's back turned from him he disappeared. The creature turned round a moment later and Macros heard a curse in some alien language below him, but ignored it.

Flitting through the rafters he followed the droid, keeping above it, when it stopped he crouched on the beams and watched the exchange and the satisfied gulping of a creature of the night. Macros held his Force signature within him as Lord Drako had taught him. But remembered that he could be found easily by those with power such as his Masters, and Macros could feel the Darkside swarming around the one below him.

It was a Sith he didn't know but felt the need to know. A phrase he'd heard a million times came to his head...Curiousity killed the cat. And then his own blatant and bigheaded reply; but this cat is never caught. He dropped down, making no sound at all and walked toward the Sith Lord making noise on purpose so as not to find a lightsaber between his torso and head.

The sight before him would have been enough to make any other cower in fear, but Macros stood firm within the face of another more evil than he. He spoke in whispered tones, tainted with a hint of awe.

"Greetings great one. I am Macros, a Sith disciple of our Empire. I felt I needed to know what disturbed the strangers over there, and whom they really are..."

He saw the crimson tint in his eyes and a trickle of blood disappear under the Sith Lord's neck, but didn't hesitate.

"I am not disturbing you am I?"

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 12-14-2002 11:31 AM:

Nikka guessed that Macros didn't notice her sitting in the same corner as Lord Phantom and moved closer to the lighted area of the room. Saying nothing as of yet, she only smiled and nodded to him as he approached. Glancing to the two he was talking to once again, she merely scoffed, sensing they were harmless and went back to her drink.

Posted by Grey on 12-14-2002 11:57 AM:

Snorting giving her a glare he folded his arms across his chest to her words, it mattered little what the man thought of him. Indeed the man could think whatever he desired, such things did not bother Grey nor held any worth to him, all in all what the simple man thought was quite inconsequential.

“More like he left to join with the other vermin.”

Taking the seat of the departed man he held up his hand letting Oni a good look at his nails she mentioned so on his fingers as he placed them to the table and slowly scrapped them along its surface peeling back bits of wood from its top. His voice suddenly dropping low with the same tone as before.

"You rushed."

Posted by Macros on 12-14-2002 02:40 PM:

Grey barely finished the sentence when he felt a sharp pain in his shoulder.

Clear on the other side of the bar, Macros showed no emotion as his throwing knife hit home. He turned back to the two Sith before him and nodded his head in greeting to Nikka. He heard Grey curse and look about for the 'vermin' Sith. He spoke into his head...

Maybe now you will care what I think of you. I am a Sith of the Empire and one more step out of line and you will die.

He continued to look at the Sith Lord and await his reply.

Posted by Darth Phantom on 12-15-2002 11:34 PM:

:: A small grin graced the Dark Lords lips as he chuckled lightly to himself, he had felt the young Apprentices presence dispite his efferts to hide it. The young Disiple had much to learn, the Sith Lord he spoke to was one with Shadows and Darkness ... he was a true creature of the Night. The Shadow Lord set down his newly refilled glass of blood wine after his small sip ::

" Nah ... If you had disturbed me you would have been a bloody mass upon the floor. "

:: Spoke the Dark Lord in his normal menacing tone. With a simple flick of his wrist the chair to his side slid out, motioning for the young Disiple to sit ::

" I know who you are young Macros, just as I know of your training and your Master, Drako. I know much of the happenings within the Mighty Sith Empire ... I am Darth Phantom, Sith Lord.

And those of whom you speak of are Dark Jedi, weakling scum ... bottom feeders ... Almost as bad as Jedi, they are to weak to full cross the line into the Darkside. Quite pathetic. "

:: The Sith Lords voice remained low until the mention of the Dark Jedis. His voice rang out as he spoke of them. A slight smirk crossed the Siths face as Macros threw his knife towards Gray, though the Dark Lords eyes grew crimson once again, with a hand upon the hilt of 'Death' the Dark Lord made his presence known ::

" You might want to watch your tounge Jedi, for in a second you might find yourself without it. "

Posted by Oni Kajou on 12-16-2002 12:37 AM:

{{As if the shock of her friend wasn't enough, the one who had been watching her finally spoke, and had accused them of being Dark Jedi. What a fool, perhaps the man had too much to drink for was obviously delirious. Oni stood up and glared at the two Sith, not the smartest move, but she was not used to being called a bottom feeder and would stand up for herself.}}

"How rude of you both! You are so blind and mistaken that you attack those who can not even strike back? You call us Jedi? You must be so obsessed that you see them everywhere! We are citizens of Rannon, not your enemy. Unless you have declared war upon the universe, and with the way you are acting, I would not be surprised if that was the truth."

{{What a pathetic site. She thought the Sith were better than that. But alas, they had to make up ideas in their own mind to justify their actions. Her light green eyes focused upon Macros and she gave him a look of pure disappointment. How sad it was to think that these were the people her sister was part of.
    She sighed and then sat back down, wondering why she should have thought any better of those people, they were cruel after all.
    Oni then returned her attention to her friend, she knew that he would be more than capable of tending to his own wound. She frowned and gave him a look that made it obvious she wanted to leave. She had all she could take of the people of this planet.}}

Posted by Grey on 12-16-2002 12:19 PM:

Having reached back over his shoulder he gripped the handle of the knife its blade having torn into his clothing and the tip of the blade having cut lightly into his shoulder before he stopped it otherwise he would have been coughing up blood from the thing piercing him badly.

Pulling free the blade he spun it around slamming it into the top of the table. Reaching behind to his wound he felt the sensation of his fingers on his own blood, not too terrible a wound but something he would have to get patched up sooner than later. Grey cared not to bleed all day long.

Having heard the words from his fellow planet dweller he nodded to her. Holding out his hand slightly he looked to it and the long red fingernails, hardly the look of a Jedi, the brooding expression on his face more than saying that.

Resisting more then a slight urge to flip the blade back to the man between his eyes he focused on Oni once more and looked to the door. “We should take our leave.”

He most certainly had seen enough, where he thought Sith were sneaky and used the art of stealth to their advantage these if they were indeed true Sith showed little signs of that which he expected. Too brash. If these were indeed actual Sith they were bound to be lower ranked ones he thought to himself, foolish, young and not yet wise or proper taught to keep their identity more secret. Such might be their end one day he knew. It mattered little to him.

Moving from the chair he waited for his companion.

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 12-16-2002 01:13 PM:

The Sith Warrior did indeed keep her presence hidden, but not to cower. She would wait for the proper time to strike, but saw that the two were readying to leave. She grinned. The actions of Lord Phantom and Macros certainly got the best of them. Glancing to the two from the darkness where she dwelled, she nodded. Who knew she could learn so much from someone with a lower rank, but as she always believed, the rank didn't matter, only what was inside. She had much to learn from Lord Phantom as well, how to use the shrouded darkness to her advantage. It was a unique trait and she would have to learn how to master it.

Posted by Darth Phantom on 12-17-2002 08:17 PM:

" Muhahahahaha. "

:: The Dark Lord laughed openly at this recent turn of events, not to mention the display out pouring emotions. The Sith Lord wore an eerire and dreadful grin upon his face as he watched the two head for the door. The Shadow Lord called forth the dagger that was used to ignite the small fight, that now stood in the table blade first. His eyes remaining its angered crimson color ::

" Awww, did we hurt your feelings? ... Cowards. We are Sith ... We are Evil, not your friends. We know you not, what did you expect ... a warm welcome. The two of you smell foul, the stench of the Dark Jedi surrounds you, hence why we were hasty. "

:: The Sith Lord paused for a brief moment ::

" Prove me wrong then if you think you were judged unfairly, I encourage it, infact I welcome it. "

:: Said the Dark Lord with a Sinister and whicked grin ::

Posted by Nya Halcyon on 12-18-2002 11:37 PM:

From her vantage point in one of the alcoves not too far from the one where the Sith Lord with the illustrious name was situated, she had silently watched and observed most of the conversation between the different parties.

No one had noticed her coming into Rama's when she had, not long after her first apprentice had arrived herself; nor did either of them expect to find her there. She had sensed their departure from Rannon, and - since she had not given them authorisation to stop their training and simply leave on a trip of pleasure - had decided to follow them and use the opportunity for a little experimentation.

As the affected Lordling spoke his last words to her two apprentices, she decided to step in. And suddenly she was simply there, in the midst of things; where she had been successful to hide her presence by keeping her connection to the Force low and appearing as a simple commoner, she now opened herself to it again and seemed to emanate a dark and unwholesome but entirely strong aura of power.

Her two apprentices found themselves unable to move from the spot, suddenly. Consternation stood written on their faces at seeing their Mistress in the same room, but Nya didn't have time for them now, not yet. Instead she turned to the arrogant Sith Lord.

"You're right, Lord Phantom. The stench of the Dark Jedi surrounds them indeed - but what else should it be surrounded when your kind is around? Hearing your kind speak of evil makes me laugh. You cling to that word as if for protection, as if the mere mention of it could make you any more so, but you're no more than pathetic excuses of what you want to be. You're all no more than Dark Jedi - there's not one true Sith amongst you."

Posted by Rama Sha on 12-19-2002 09:47 AM:

"So these things belong to you then."

:: A Dark figure in the corner threw back his hood. His white hair and white eyes were stark contrast from those last seen on the Sith Master. But something had changed within him...and these just seemed to be the side effects. ::

"Answer me woman!"

Posted by Nya Halcyon on 12-19-2002 12:53 PM:

She had been prepared for a lot of things to happen, but this was not one of them. It disturbed her, albeit only for a short moment, to see Rama so changed. The last time she had seen him....

...he had been lying on the g---YOU NEVER SAW THIS---round inside the castle---THIS IS NOT YOUR MEMORY--- keep at Bast, trying to save hi---NOTHING OF THIS EVER HAPPENED---s brother from himself before--YOU HAVE NO SUCH MEMORIES!!!

... well maybe she hadn't seen him there. She did remember that he hadn't looked like this before. And she had heard a few things, too, about him. It paid off to have a position like the one she held.

"You, however, don't belong to these," she said, meaning the bar in general. "I must say, standards around here seem to have gone down since you left, if so many can walk about undetected by their own."

Posted by Rama Sha on 12-19-2002 03:29 PM:

"Who I belong to is none of your concern."

:: The Sith Master approached the woman, and ran his finger down her cheek. ::

"You just seem to find a way to be my way don't you? But I guess they wouldn't let you play castle on Vjun."

Posted by Nya Halcyon on 12-19-2002 07:13 PM:

Reflexively, she knocked his hand aside with her own, and staggered backwards a step or two, in total shock more than surprise. What was he doing?!?

It was almost as if her cheek was on fire, a deep burning line where his finger had touched - but she knew that was simple imagination. The sensation ebbed away as she was thinking about it, yet she could still feel the faint pressure of his finger's touch. She could not help but stare at him - there was something familiar about him, an echo of somebody she had once known, but she didn't know what or whom it was she should have been thinking of.

But her memory, since the imprisonment, was patchy at best. She was still trying to recover some of what had been before that, but he had left certain triggers in it that seemed to make it impossible to remember some things she wished she could see more clearly again. And whatever he had done to her memory, she was never sure whether something she had remembered again, would still be there a second after.

She knew Vjun should have told her something, but now she came up empty. There was nothing there, nothing to connect a name with an image, or thought, other than the one of desperately going through every shred of information she retained to remember what it had been - but still she could not remember.

YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH MEMORIES!!!

She shook her head, as if that could get the imagined voice out of her mind. Knowing very well that she was at the edge of losing her mind if she would not concentrate on the here and now, her eyes fastened upon her two apprentices, the most familiar looking sight to her then. It managed to raise her ire again, the fact that they would have run off like this to come here. She would have to deal with that - later, however.

It seemed to have done the trick, even if she was still a little unsettled by the familiarity of that touch of Rama's. She knew that was something he had never done to her before, and it angered her. Her eyes fixed on Rama with an icy stare.

"And what exactly do you think you are doing?"

Posted by Rama Sha on 12-19-2002 09:28 PM:

"Im doing nothing..............for now."

:: Rama recoiled his hand back under his robe. ::

"Im surprised you have not asked.........my mind is no longer his free domain as it was with a weaker mind. My Master made sure of that."

:: Rama let out a sinster grin with this. ::

Posted by Nya Halcyon on 12-19-2002 11:57 PM:

That statement simply puzzled her. What was she supposed to ask about? And who was his Master?

But as puzzled as she was, she was slowly regaining her wits. What he had said was too good to miss up a comment.

"Sounds to me like you simply exchanged one Master for another, to roam your weak mind."

The grin she gave him was as wicked as his own.

Posted by Rama Sha on 12-20-2002 09:17 AM:

“For a long time I had no master.......I didn’t need one, there wasn’t anyone out their that knew more about things then what Bromines holocrons and old books could teach me. Like you I figured I knew all the secrets of the dark side. How arrogant I was.........”

:: Rama’s face turned to a more curious look, but at the same time it took an even more serious
    tone. ::

"It would be wise to repent your ways and join with him.....When the Eye falls upon Rannon, their will be on Survivors.”

Posted by Nya Halcyon on 12-20-2002 12:04 PM:

Her eyebrows arched up in wonderment at this statement. He truly was behind times.

"Repent my ways? Oh, but I already have - until even the great master of all that is bloodthirsty and cruel - Jedah Lynch - was satisfied with me. I can assure you, there isn't a cell or thought left in me that has not repented and been turned Sith through and through. And when that eye you were talking of falls on Rannon, it will only see the truth for what it is. But maybe you had better ask Master Lynch about Rannon - he could give you better information on what he needs it for."

There was something bothering her about what he had said before. There was something she was missing... something he had said... something she was supposed to have asked about... but what was it? No harm asking, for sure.

"Now, what was it that you were expecting me to ask you about earlier?"

Posted by Rama Sha on 12-20-2002 02:01 PM:

"And again you assume meaning and put your words into the mouths of others. The Eye is no respecter of truth or falsehoods. Only pain. It cares not for the other impurities in the universe. I need not ask Master Lynch about anyhting......he will be given the same choice as you. For his sake I hope he isn't foolish as you. All will be judged."

:: Rama approached her untill he was cloase enough she could feel his breath upon her skin as he leaned close to whisper to her. ::

"Have you fogetten what you gave to me? Perhaps you would like to see what has become of him "

Posted by Nya Halcyon on 12-21-2002 05:46 AM:

"Ahh... I see. If you say so."

She wondered if whatever had happened to him had also taken toll on his sanity. His wild ramblings of the Eye and pain and impurities reminded her very much of some of the monologues she had heard in the dungeons from those prisoners who had been driven over the edge - the need to purify oneself seemed to be greater when there was nothing left that made sense in one's head.

She resisted the urge to take a step back when he came closer again - merely her head tilted backwards a little, her eyes meeting his in an ungiving stare.

There was nothing of what he said that made sense. She wondered who he was talking of - what was she supposed to have given him? It seemed wise to simply let him assume she knew what he was expecting her to know - since he seemed so insistent to show her something.

"Ahh... yes, why, of course - of course I remember. Show me, then."

Posted by Rama Sha on 12-21-2002 10:28 AM:

:: Rama hand quickly shot out and wrapped around her neck. The movement looked quick and brutal, but his actual touch was very light..........almost tender, but at the same time she knew it would take some effort to break the hold. ::

"open your mind....."

:: Rama stared into her eyes his pupils began to widen, as he seemed to be looking thru her. ::

Posted by Nya Halcyon on 12-21-2002 03:30 PM:

She had to resist laughing out aloud - a reaction to his assumption that she would simply do as she was told. The pressure of his hand around her neck helped a little; she didn't take kindly to being handled this way.

Still staring into his eyes, she was tempted to use the moment to gain access to his mind and find the missing pieces of her memory through what he remembered of past events, but the fact that he clearly seemed to have lost control of his mind to some other entity - something that rang strangely familiar to her even though she could not tell why - stopped her. Whatever the being was that had Rama under control, it might not stop from trying to get her, too. And she would not give it easy access to her own mind by opening herself to his.

His grip on her neck, as threatening as he seemed to think it was, didn't bother her much. She had come unarmed; but that did not mean she was helpless. Far from it - she had learned how to get what she needed to set fuel to her own powers, and how to keep them and use them. Energy was everywhere - in the air, the molecules surrounding everyone; in the ground, from deep down inside the planet. She just needed to open herself to it and draw in what she needed - and divert and channel it into a weapon she could use.

Pulling her left hand up - how foolish of him to leave her hands free - she put it flat against his right temple. And in one simple jolt of raw energy, she channeled the power flowing into and through her, to hit the pain centres inside his head and make him lose control of his limbs for a fraction of a second. Enough for him to give her more freedom to move - and with a quick movement, she applied her other hand to his torso and hit him again, making him stagger backward.

"I really don't think so. I don't take kindly to being threatened by force. If you want to show me something, use a data-reader like every other sane person in the galaxy."

Posted by Rama Sha on 12-21-2002 10:16 PM:

:: Rama moved back slightly......but his face showed no pain. It was if a child had simply "shoved" him. ::

"A data-reader? You truely are the prisoner of your limitations. I'd as just as soon play with a child's toy. And to think your all they have to learn from......"

:: Rama motioned to her two pupils. ::

"You want to see..........this is the only way."

:: With that Rama's eyes went from White to black, spreading outward from his pupils. The Bar grew dark untill all the was left was the 2 of them in a complete void. Rama strightened up. ::

"You are still in the bar......before you start throwing around another of your childish outburst at me, you are safe. You are seeing what is in my mind.......or rather what I want you to see...."

:: With that Rama motioned behind her, as she turned she saw a large cross and on the cross was a man. Nails went thru his hands, Wire and metal bound him, and held him to it. Blood dripped from his temple.......he was sweating it. He was indeed a tortured soul. The Man looked over and down at Nya. ::

"Del..............Delir...."

:: Before he could finish the metal bound tightened around him and he let out a scream. ::

"Don't you know him Nya........don't you know who he was?"

Posted by Nya Halcyon on 12-22-2002 01:03 PM:

Her eyes widened at the sight of what he was doing, in surprise. But she looked at the spectacle unfolding with a mind devoid of thought, her heart remaining cold at the torture of that man. He was a stranger to her.

It seemed he must know her - he was trying to call out her name; it was her old name, one of the memories he had left her. But his face meant nothing to her, no more than an eerie sense that there should have been knowledge was connected to it.

She shook her head. And suddenly, she was filled with such a great sadness at her own loss, it seemed alike a great black lifeless cloud trying to smother her very soul.

"No.... no I don't recall him."

Posted by Rama Sha on 12-22-2002 05:40 PM:

:: Suddenly they were back in the bar.....everything was just as it was before they left. The noise of the bar filled the air and people around hadn't even noticed that the time had passed. ::

"How sad it is.......One who uses the tools of the untouched, who has no idea who she is or what has happened to her wishes to lead and train those who know no better. "

:: Rama turned and left Nya where she stood, but he stopped near Oni Kajou and Grey. ::

"You should take your master home......she'll thank you for it when the end comes."

:: With that Rama pulled the cloak up over his head and made his way out of the bar. ::

Posted by Nya Halcyon on 12-30-2002 02:12 PM:

"I know that you didn't like what he did to you,"

She said, quietly, as she watched his retreating figure. It had been a surprise to feel that small spark of anger when the man had first appeared, and a welcome one at that. For no matter what she couldn't remember, something within her shared that anger at the stranger, and the glee of seeing him tortured thus.

It meant gaining an opportunity to play a little.

Aren't you going the wrong way, Rama? The exit is on the other side...

Nya's eyes betrayed the amusement she felt inside at what he had to be seeing now: a blank wall staring right back at him, where otherwise the door would be.

Maybe your eyes have failed you...

Posted by Rama Sha on 01-01-2003 02:45 PM:

"I think I know my own bar, I have owned it for many years.......Im sure you find your trickery amuseing, but maybe you should find a better use for the gifts you've been given then childish anatics."

:: With that Rama walked thru the illusion and out of the bar. ::

Posted by Nya Halcyon on 01-04-2003 03:24 AM:

Her first reaction to his failure to react in the expected way was a slight frown. On the outside, she appeared to remain calm, poised - yet inwardly she was seething with rage; how dare he belittle her in front of her apprentices? She suppressed the urge to go after him and punish him for it - now seemed not the best time. And it would not do for one of noble standing such as her to forget her manners - not in front of her subjects.

Haughtily, she shrugged, looking after him, then turning back to her apprentices and whoever else had paid attention. Fortunately, no one but Rama would have noticed her attempt to trick him.

"His mind must have been affected more badly than we feared. Let him be an example of what is in store for you if your mind is weak enough to let others usurp it. And to think he was once such a powerful and great example of his kind.... Sad."

Her expression turned wistful, as if looking into a future far far off.

"It'll take a bad end with him."

The mood changed as rapidly again as it had appeared, and made what she had said previously seem artificial. Her expression taking on a darker, dangerous look, she snapped her fingers and pointed at her two apprentices.

"Now, let me deal with the two of you. I do not recall you asking permission to leave Rannon."

Posted by Oni Kajou on 01-04-2003 03:14 PM:

{{Everything had happened so quickly. One moment she was about to leave the bar that caused her so much annoyance, the next she couldn't move, and then suddenly there was a man speaking with her Master, who had shown up rather suddenly and unexpectedly. And now the confrontation.
    Oni had no words to try and explain what she had been doing on the planet, or why she had left Rannon with Grey. The look on her face must have been priceless, it was a combination of guilt, surprise, and even a bit of disgust. She really wasn't used to this, having to ask permission to go somewhere. Though, the knowledge that she should have at least informed someone they were leaving was far from not being in her mind. She knew better than to have just left. However, she had done it anyway.
    Perhaps it was out of some sort of childish rebellion, or the simple fact that she believed she could get away with it. And for some reason she did not know, Grey had decided to go with her.
    But none of that really mattered now. And Oni found it impossible to speak, or to think of the excuses to make. Her eyes lowered the floor and she silently prayed that Grey would come up with something that would sound reasonable.}}

Posted by Rama Sha on 01-05-2003 01:00 AM:

:: Rama stepped out into the cold air of the this world. He had been away too long......the chill caught him hard. Usually the cold was the last thing you had to worry about where he had been. He looked up at the dark night sky and the stars that shown down on the face of the whole world. He had been right about so many things so far......but not Deliron......or rather the woman who use to be Del. She was damaged now. No thanks to Jedah. She had regressed too far.......it wasn't something he was used to seeing. A Force user takeing a step back from what they once were. This turn of events was almost as shocking and Nuriko evoleing faster then her master. He couldn't remember the last time he had heard her actual voice. And this one wanting him to use data-pads and throwing up almost ameatur like illusions at him. Indeed the world was turing up-side down on him....and sadly he planned to upset it even more. Again he looked to the stars. Somewhere out there was the planet he was born, under the control of insane and idiotic brother. A Place he could never go back too.....and out there was his NEW home. Suddenly one of the stars began to lower and come closer, then another light.....and another on either sides of the first light. It became clear that the lights on the sides were spotlights as they landed on Rama. The lights came closer and closer and low hum could be heard now and then it came into sight a shuttle. It set down a few feet from Rama and the boarding ramp lowers and a very stately looking man came out. ::

"The Master is calling.......he wants to know why you have not answered." The Man inquired.

"Im not done here.......I have one more person I have to vist before I return. I know the way....and I can hear him."

:: The man gave a him a look displeasure at this. ::

"Go back...leave me be. I will return when I have what I want here."

:: The Man turned and re-entered the shuttle and it took off. ::

Posted by Grey on 01-07-2003 06:11 PM:

The bewilderment at the display between the peculiar man and that of his Master who had suddenly showed up before both him and Oni quickly faded to more of one of dread for their visit here was not sanctioned by Master Halycon. They now could face her displeasure at their coming here and bear her stinging tongue; if such was only their fate they would be so lucky.

Licking his lips in a state of mild worry Grey kneeled before that of Nya Halycon. “Beg our pardon Master for we came with only an intention to see that of those whom wield power of a nature similar to ours. We did not mean to cause you any grievance by our journey here.”

Lowering his head Grey made no further move.

Posted by Nya Halcyon on 01-22-2003 12:16 AM:

"If you should have any such ideas in the future, you might be better advised to banish them right back to the place where they came from. If I had intended for you to see anyone of like power and skills as is ours, I would have provided you with the opportunity. It would not have been a visit to this location, however. These people are crude wielders of a power they have no true knowledge of, only the hunger for more might driving them on."

She had been thinking of a suitable punishment for them, and, as she spoke, an idea began to form in her mind. It depended on the willingness of someone she did not like to have to ask, but it should be easy enough - if she could overcome her disgust of having to do so.

Addressing the only other person of like power than her, she sent a silent communication to the Vampiric Sith Lord.

I assure you I have no ill-will to bear the Sith - I have been instructed to act in such a way, by the Lord Lynch; if I should speak offensively of your own, please do not mind - it is but a ruse to hide my own affiliation.

She cringed inwardly at this way of debasing herself, but it was a necessary evil.

If you could help me in punishing these two by letting your apprentices continue their hostilities, it would be a good cause.

Posted by Grey on 01-23-2003 05:26 AM:

Not good, this did not appear to be good.

Staying low in his kneeled stance Grey did not move a muscle should he risk further displeasure of his Master. Already this did not bode well for him or his fellow roommate Oni in coming here having been discovered which still puzzled and amazed him. Halycon had arrived very quickly; it might have been they were both watched since their leaving the home world.

The punishment Grey knew would not be kind.

Last edited by Thread Importer 2; 02-05-2003, 03:56 AM.

Drako glided over to stand alongside Phantom. The ancient Sith Master's eyes were fixed on Nya, not her apperentices. His cold green eyes locked with hers. He didn't speak, he didn't move, he just stared, his face a mask of cold calculated indifference.

His arms were folded across his chest and his eyes never seemed to blink, a most unsettling experience for anyone on the recieving end of that dagger-like stare. Without moving he spoke to Phantom through the Force.

What is going on here?
    -- Signature temporarily suspended for reasons relating to coconuts --

Comment

Working...
    X