X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting old aquaintences (closed)

Posted by Lord Sabre on 11-23-2002 04:38 PM:
    Hunting old aquaintences (closed)

:: Lord Sabre, newly returned the Empire, had headed to Rama's, the closest place he felt a familiar force signature. He entered the bar and scanned it, his half computer brain cross referencing everyone he knew against the patrons of the bar. He spotted just one person he knew. He walked over to her and stood behind he chair opposite. ::

"It is good to see a familiar face, may I sit down?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-23-2002 04:45 PM:

Nikka was sitting at her usual corner table almost in a daze. A half empty bottle was sat next to her on the table top, but no glass. She didn't even bother with a glass and had drank from the bottle for most of the evening. So many things floated inside her mind, it ws damn near hard for her to decipher them. She was scheduled to leave the next day for her home planet to take care of some business. Still, she wasn't sure she could go through with it.

Hearing a familiar voice speaking to her, she looked up. As she saw who it was, her solemn face turned into a bright smile, something she hadn't done in ages. She stood from the chair but nearly stumbled over, obvious the liquor was kicking in slightly. Nikka only chuckled and regained her balance.

"It's a delight to see you agan, Lord Sabre. Please, sit down. Where have you been?" She asked as she back down in the chair, gesturing for him to sit as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Lord Sabre on 11-23-2002 05:12 PM:

:: Sabre had moved to catch her as she stubbled but mearly sat down as she righted herself ::

"It has been a long time Nikka, mind if I relive you of that bottle, I believe you have had enough of it already."

:: The Sith Warrior reached across the table but did not take the bottle, he was polite enough to wait for her to pass it to him though. It had been along time since he had seen Nikka, but he remembered her. ::

"As to where I have been...seeking family but not finding,"

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-23-2002 05:46 PM:

She nodded, agreeing that she's had enough to drink.

"Sure go ahead. I'll pass out if I have anymore. And indeed, it has been a long time."

The server droid rolled over to the table with a glass of water. Nikka took it and looked back to her fellow Sith Warrior.

"Would you care for anything?"

Posted by Lord Sabre on 11-24-2002 03:41 PM:

:: Sabre took the bottle, draining it all in a single go, he set it down, letting his brain reajusted to the toxins in his body. He sighed in content and tipped back on the chair. ::

"I haven't eaten in a long time, something good,"

:: He smiled, dropping the chair back and resting his arms on the table, looking at Nikka. ::

"Pick me something nice please old friend,"

:: There was more implied in his voice than his words revealed ::

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-24-2002 06:09 PM:

Nikka smirked at her friend and gave the waiter their order, 2 steaks cooked well done along with steamed vegetables. Nikka was in the mood for something wild.

"So what do you plan on doing now that you've retured to the Empire?"

Posted by Lord Sabre on 11-25-2002 03:17 PM:

:: Sabre shrugged ::

"The will of the Empire, what else is there..."

:: He gave her a sly grin, letting her know there were other things on his mind besides the will of the Empire ::

"Well...there are a couple of other things I could think of,"

:: He laughed and leaned back as the droid returned with their meals, setting them down infront of them ::

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-25-2002 07:53 PM:

"Oh." She said with a grin. "And would you care to enlighten me on to what that would be?"

As her food was sat down in front of her, she immediately began to eat. She was famished and needed something right then and there.

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 11-25-2002 09:26 PM:

Zena entered Rama's tavern, a smile etching her features upon sighting the dual of which she had befriended.

"Greetings, Nikka...Sabre..And how are you both on this chilled eve?"

She hailed a droid to bring brandy to ease the discomforts of her cold, bred of stress, through countless hours of training to strengthen her muscles.

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-26-2002 05:53 PM:

Nikka nodded to her friend Zena and offered her a seat.

"I'm quite well, and yourself?"

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 11-27-2002 06:52 AM:

Sick as a Jawah looking down the barrel of a clone trooper's E-11 carbine..I had best go to medbay. I'm afraid I may be interrupting a private meeting..My apologies..

Posted by Lord Sabre on 11-27-2002 03:40 PM:

:: Sabre said nothing to begin with, he had met Zena before, they had ended up on the train grounds sparring, he remembered it well. ::

"You are not interupting anything, but please, get yourself checkout in medbay then feel free to return,"

:: He glanced over at Nikka, his eyes twinkling with something barely disguissed. ::

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 12-02-2002 03:21 AM:

Nikka noticed that Zena didn't appear well and felt concern for her comrade. She glanced back to Sabre, the same look crossing her face but with a brief smile and nodded in agreement.

"It's no bother, Zena. You aren't interrupting at all. You're welcome to join us, but you should go see about your health first."

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 12-02-2002 10:05 AM:

Caught in the midst of a coughing fit as the brandy only served to irritate her throat, Zena could only nod to the two of them as she exited Rama's, making her way to med-bay...

Posted by Lord Sabre on 12-02-2002 03:12 PM:

:: Sabre watched Zena until she had left the bar, his face betrayed nothing of what he might be thinking or feeling. At last he turned back to Nikka ::

"There are so few that I know from the last time I was here, it is...refreshing, to see others that I remember,"

:: His eyes locked with Nikka's, there was something in them that hinted that to see some it was more than refreshing. ::

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 12-04-2002 03:33 AM:

Nikka's eyes met with his as well. She noticed something radiating from them that almost captivated her, but she had to shake it off for other reasons. Not another one would ever be lost again.

"It's good to see you are alive and well."

Posted by Lord Sabre on 12-05-2002 03:50 PM:

"Alive yes, but not well till I came back where I belong,"

:: Did he belong Sabre wondered to himself, did he really belong anywhere, he wasn't sure any more. ::

:: He sipped his drink, his eyes on the table, his thoughts else where. Finally he sipped his drink again, shaking the thoughts free he looked up at Nikka and half smiled. ::

"It is good that you are alive, though concidering what you were doing when I arrived I am not so sure that you are well,"

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 12-07-2002 08:51 PM:

"Oh.. that..." She motioned toward the bottle, half whispering the words, knowing he meant the heavy drinking. It was true, Nikka was dabbling into her old habits again, but she felt she had every right to.

"Well, I just needed a delusion, so to speak. Somehow I feel my time here at the Empire is being cut short."

Posted by Lord Sabre on 12-12-2002 03:55 PM:

"Short?"

:: Sabre arched an eye brow, he was no so much suprised as intriged ::

"Why do you feel that?"

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 12-12-2002 06:40 PM:

She shrugged.

"Don't know. It's just a feeling I get."
Working...
X