X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Activities (open)

Posted by Miryan no Trunks on 11-08-2002 01:02 PM:
    Social Activities (open)

*It was an odd evening.. Darkness enveloped the land from nearly pitch black clouds that rolled by with surprising speed.. Lightning struck occassionally, but even then, could barely put a dent in the shadow of the night.. However, of wind and rain, there was none, or very little at all. Odd then, he thought, that Rama's is so busy..*

*Looking in through the window of the Sith-owned bar, MnT wondered how he was going to get in without being spotted.. After all, he was not one for large crowds, but right now he couldn't help it.. His throat was parched, and he needed something to drink..*

*Suddenly a thought crossed his mind, and he leapt straight up.. Landing silently on the roof, the Sith Lord crouched and walked over to one of the skylights.. Wisely they were locked from the inside, but realistically, it was irrelevant to one that could unlock it telekinetically, or even with the force if he felt like it. Tonight however, his TK skills would have to do, for his force signature was completely hidden, and he didn't want to give himself away..*

*Slowly the latch came off, and the glass began to shift up away from the roof. Fortunately here was no wind, for if there had been, some of the more sensative Sith inside may have picked up on what was happening.. Silently he slid down onto one of the rafters that lined the ceiling, and closed the skylight again. Quickly, he crossed the rafters towards his usual corner, which, with most people up dancing or at the bar, was fortunately empty.. Calling the shadows around him, MnT was able to go unnoticed as he moved to the underside of the rafter, then dropped without a noise into the booth seat.. Looking around, MnT could tell that no-one had noticed a thing, and this pleased him..*

*With a telepathic suggestion, and message, he alerted the bartender to his presence, and that he'd like a pitcher of water, and a glass.. As the man went about hs duties, the Sith Lord sat back and relaxed... Time to observe the evening..*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Lina Capulet on 11-08-2002 03:44 PM:

Lina was walking through the bar, just observing and not getting drunk for once. She then took a glance at MnT, and smiled slightly. She decided not to make too much conversation, and just kept her greeting short and simple.

"Good evening my lord. It is good to see you around here in these parts again, welcome back."

Lina had heard much about MnT, but had never really gotten to know him before. She didn't want to make any offences, since he was a Sith Lord .. so getting drunk tonight was pretty much out of the question ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Miryan no Trunks on 11-08-2002 04:46 PM:

*Looking up with slight surprise, MnT smiled, and was barely able to contain the blush of foolish embarassment that he felt at being discovered so quickly.. It was Lina Capulet, if he was not mistaken, an apprentice of Mistress Shadowtide's.. Nodding in greeting, he also added a verbal one..*

... Thank you Lady Capulet, it's certainly good to Be here again.. I'd forgotten how nice it is to be somewhere with so much energy.. Would you care to join me?

*With that, the chair beside her slid out, and he smiled, awaiting her response..*

Posted by Darth Phantom on 11-09-2002 04:03 AM:

" Mmmmmmmm. "

:: A light chuckle filled the Shadowed corner in which The Sith Lord Miryan occupied, Soon after the presence of the Dark Lord Phantom hit. Lord Miryan could feel a grin upon the face of his fellow Lord, Darth Phantom ::

" I would have thought by now you would have known no one enters the Shadows without me knowing it. "

:: The Sith chuckled slightly again as he leapt from his perch, and slowly hovered to the ground. As he reached the floor he nodded his head in respect ::

" Good Evening Lord Miryan ... "

Posted by Lina Capulet on 11-09-2002 12:18 PM:

Lina smiled and plopped herself into the chair. She then noticed Darth Phantom was present, and remained quiet as he spoke to the Sith Lord. She chuckled lightly at Phantom's tease and turned her glance elsewhere, trying not to bud into the conversation, but listen instead.

"...."

Posted by Miryan no Trunks on 11-09-2002 04:30 PM:

*Chuckling lightly to himself as the presence of Darth Phantom suddenly appeared nearby, MnT knew had had again been caught... Apparantly his attempts to get in unnoticed were not nearly as successful as he'd hoped they would be.. Nodding his head to his fellow Lord, he offered a seat to him as well, before replying..*

... Good Evening to You, Lord Phantom.. Though had I known you were even In here, my approach would not likely have changed.. For I daresay that most of the other patrons don't quite have your acute awareness of everything that happens in the darkness..

*Grinning as he spoke, MnT then turned back towards Lady Capulet..*

... Forgive my manners.. Might I assume you two have already met, and may I get either of you something to drink?

Posted by Darth Phantom on 11-09-2002 08:32 PM:

" Nah, We have not been formally introduced, though I will admit I have heard much of her and her work ... "

:: The Dark Lord tsaid as he turned his attention to the young woman that stood before him, with a slight smile on his lips he bowed his head ::

" Good Evening, I am the Phantom, Darth Phantom. It's a pleasure to met you in person Ms. Capulet. "

:: The Sith Lord grinned at the offering of a drink ::

" You are too kind Lord Miryan ... Blood Wine please. "

:: Gracfully the Undead Sith Lord took the offered seat, nodding his head in thanks ::

" So tell me Lord Miryan, tell me of your journey. "

Posted by Lina Capulet on 11-09-2002 08:45 PM:

Lina smiled and nodded at Phantom, and then turned her glance back to MnT.

"Actually, I'd like to hear about it too."

She then thought about the offer for a drink ..

"Eh .. no drink for now. I'm trying to remain sober for at least more then two minutes .. and once I get started ... well ... just ask the guys who come here."

She chuckled quietly at her comment, and brushed back her red hair, absently.

Posted by Miryan no Trunks on 11-11-2002 01:28 AM:

... Are you sure there's nothing I can get you Lady Capulet? I'm having nothing alcoholic myself, though that's merely because I imagine the entire stock of the bar would not be enough to get me drunk..

*Chuckling slightly, MnT doubted they knew the truth of his jest.. With the metabolism that came with his heritage, was included an almost infinite alcohol tolerance.. Oh well, he prefered to keep his mind as clear as possible at any given time anyways.*

*With a telepathic note to the barkeep to add an order of Blood Wine, and a second glass with the water, MnT smiled and continued..*

... As for my journey, I fear there isn't much to tell.. What few memories I have of this last.. err.. trip, remain cloudy and empty of interest.. Mostly just walking from place to place, and surviving off what little the planet offered that was edible..

*As the drinks arrived at the table, MnT filled the two glasses with ice water and handed one over to Lina, just in case she wanted it, whilst Phantom took his wine.. Taking a sip of his water, the Sith Lord closed his eyes for a moment, but when he opened them, a somewhat quizzicle expression covered his face..*

... Though I must admit I find it odd that I remember so little of this last experience, in comparison to the others...

Posted by Lina Capulet on 11-12-2002 03:07 PM:

Lina grabbed the glass of water, and nodded a 'thankyou' to MnT. She didn't want to get drunk, but she also didn't want to dehydrate as well .. After hearing his last sentence, she furrowed an eyebrow at the Sith Lord.

"That is odd ...." She blinked absently.

Posted by Miryan no Trunks on 11-14-2002 02:14 PM:

... Oh well, later I'll be heading over to the medbay to see if they can pick up something I couldn't find myself.. After all, if something's trying to remain hidden in my mind, I'd sure like to know why..

*Taking another sip of his water, MnT smiled and added-*

... But enough of such sombre thoughts, how have you two been?

Posted by Lina Capulet on 11-15-2002 07:45 PM:

Lina shrugged plainly, and grunted a bit.

"Surviving from my dark past ... It's not the easiest thing in the world to do, but I'm making it little by little .."

She then turned her glance to Phantom, waiting for his response to the other Sith Lord's question.

Posted by Miryan no Trunks on 12-01-2002 11:03 AM:

*After a few moments had passed, MnT turned back to Lina.. Lord Phantom was seemingly lost in his own thoughts right now, and it would simply not do to disturb that..*

.. Well yes, that's all one Can do from a less than pleasent history... What you have to make sure though, is that in the effort of surviving from it, you learn to control it as well.. Too many have become so concerned with simply surviving, that they forget to live as well, and that alone is when the pain in one's past truly wins..

Posted by Syren Lysandor on 12-03-2002 10:09 AM:

Syren was sitting in an empty table, humming a tune that Eve Siren played on her keyboard before the knight left the Empire. She had been newly accepted as Athena's apprentice, being told that Miryan was "attending business". The droids had finally given up on coming to her and beeping for orders, for she didn't eat or drink.

After Tempist had brought back her soul from the Dead using an old Sith spell, she had lost her memory but he simply just told her everything she needed to know. Now the Disciple was quite a different person, no longer the happy redhead who used to be friendly and talkative, only serious when necessary. No, now she was an empty shell. Void of any emotions - expect that longing for pain - she hardly spoke at all.

Syren had been working on her sentences, having forgotten how to speak, and now could even make them complete. Few had the priviledge of hearing her whispery voice, though.

"Too many have become so concerned with simply surviving, that they forget to live as well, and that alone is when the pain in one's past truly wins.."

Those words, that voice ... Miryan ? Tempist had told her that he used to be her Master, and something in the back of her mind stirred. Yes, Miryan .. The one who had taught her honor and respect. Rising from her seat, Syren walked over to him, her movements jerking akwardly, and glanced at the others that accompanied him.

"M-Mir.. Miryan," she said experimentally, fixing her blue eyes on him.

Posted by Miryan no Trunks on 12-03-2002 10:44 AM:

... Syren?

*Immediately recognizing the voice, MnT turned around to face the girl whom, until just recently, had been his apprentice. In all honesty, he was glad she had gone on to someone else, not because he didn't like her or anything, no, far from it.. It was because he had not wanted to damage her growth and potential with his less than acceptable teaching skills. Truth be known, he'd been planning on calling his apprentices into a small meeting of sorts, to suggest they find a better master. As it was, Tempist was learning from others Anyways, always Had been, and Syren had taken the initiative to find a better master already.*

*However, as he looked upon her shaking, awkward form, her aura more than physical appearance told him something was wrong, something had changed.. Quickly relieving one of the nearby tables of a chair, he positioned it behind her with the force, so she could sit down..*

.. What's wrong?

Posted by Syren Lysandor on 12-03-2002 10:52 AM:

She reached out with a pale hand and gently brushed her fingertips against Miryan's forehead, to make sure he was real. After making sure he wouldn't shatter into a million pieces, she sat down in the chair he had pulled out for her, staring at him.

"It's been so long ... So long, thought you didn't exist," she said breathlessly.

For once in this new life she lived, Syren felt a slight pang of excitement knowing that Tempist hadn't lied, and that what she was remembering wasn't a dream.

"Are you ... here ... to stay ?"

He was the same way she remembered him, or at least, what she could remember. His trusting, warm eyes were set on her now, full of concern. They reminded her so much of Eve whenever Syren hurt herself.

Posted by Miryan no Trunks on 12-03-2002 11:07 AM:

... I Didn't...

*It was true, during the times he was gone, he literally did not exist here.. Looking over into her eyes as she spoke, he could see a glimmer of recognition, of remembrance. A small shine in her eyes that said that despite what may have changed, her original self was still hidden inside..*

... But I do now, and hopefully yes, this time I Will be here to stay.. Of course, like with every other time, I can promise nothing, for it's not my choice when I dissapear.. All I Can do is try to get back as quickly as I can when it happens..

*Normally his expression would have become rather solemn at just the thought of that damned realm, but recently his attitude towards it had begun to change.. He used to fear it, but after the quest for Damnation's Touch, and the many demons he had had to face during that period, he felt he was strong enough, and with experience enough to survive anything it could throw at him anymore.. *

... How about yourself? You hadn't been around for a while the last time I was back.. Are you here to stay as well?

Posted by Syren Lysandor on 12-04-2002 12:26 PM:

"Yes," she replied, biting down on her lower lip. It didn't hurt anymore, and recently she had to spread salve on her lips to heal the bite marks.

"I th-think I ... I missed you."

Her eyebrows furrowed slightly as she strained to remember. Was it - ? Yes, Miryan was on a mission to bring back Damnation's Touch. Then, shortly after, Athena died despite Syren's attempts to drag her out of the collapsing foundation.

Death. It was never an easy thing to overcome, but as many members of the Empire proved, it didn't hold them back. Infact, it made them stronger and wiser, with the exception of Syren. Her resurrection had made her so weak, and still she was regaining her strength.

"Loneliness .. It hurt," she ended the sentence sorrowfully, but then at the word 'hurt', she seemed to cheer up suddenly.

"Do you like pain ?"

Posted by Miryan no Trunks on 12-05-2002 01:19 AM:

... Well that's good to hear, as I missed you too.. As for whether I like pain, No, I can't say I've ever been one to actively search it out.. I can use it as well as any other Sith, and it does not Bother me to feel it, but it is not a sensation I neccesarily enjoy..

*With a slight questioning tilt of his head to the side, MnT continued..*

... Might I assume from your inquiring, that in your ressurection, you've taken on some masochistic tendencies?

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 12-05-2002 10:56 AM:

Zena entered the tavern with a compromised gait, having been recently released from med-bay following her brief encounter with Lord Phantom in the Council room. She voiced her reasons as being justified for changing Masters from Lynch to Dara Shawdowtide, as he viewed them as the action of a traitor. When push came to shove, her helmetless head met the unyielding Durasteel wall bred by a merciless Force push from the Sith Lord on the brink of rage. She had been careless and caught off guard. Had it not been for the speedy flight of her apprentice, Darth Mundus, who had whisked her to the infirmary in record time, her fate would have been met that very day.

Zena nodded to her fellow Sith, bringing a hand to her head still in its throbbing woes. She took a seat at the corner and ordered a corellian ale, her eyes weighing heavily on Lord Phantom as vengeance was drowning out any incentive for speech, its wrath coursing through her veins like molten lava, yet she made no attempt to confront him. She guised herself lost in solitary thought, yet lended an eager ear to the conversations taking place about her.

Posted by Darth Phantom on 12-05-2002 03:02 PM:

:: The Dark Lord sighed heavily as he shook his head looking as though he had just woken from a dream, he rubbed his eye's with the palm of his hands and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. He cleared his throat as he noticed another at thier table ... a young woman ... Syren if the Sith remembered correctly. Clearing his throat once again he spoke in a low dark tone ::

" I appoligize to the both of you, I meant not to be rude. My dark past is ever on my mind and it draws most near ... something is comming, I can feel it. It is something I will have to fac .... "

:: The Sith Lord's voice trailed off as he felt the presence of his newest foe and enemy ... Zena ... A small blood thirsty grin brushed by his lips as he thought of what to do and what he could do. His normally blood red eye's began to glow and grow a darker crimson color as his anger and rage was rising.

Slowly he turned in his seat to face her, he could feel her utter hatred for him though he doubted she was trying to hide it. A sinister grin graced the Sith's lips as she came full into his view. Slowly he licked his lips as he looked to her open neck, his tounge slowly going over each of his Vampiric teeth as a look of hunger came over him ::

" Anytime ... you're ready ... "

:: The Sith Lord let his voice trail off as he continued to lick his lips, the look on his face was that of hatred, rage and hunger things that should not be mixed with a Vampire ::

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 12-05-2002 03:30 PM:

Instinctively Zena raised her hand to her neck, her own blood seemingly the target of his revenge.

"Blast...I had forgotten you are a vampire like Lynch," she commented, straining to uphold an unduanted carriage at the intimidating sight of his elongated fangs.

I am going to regret this. Zena pondered to herself, deciding to face her demons, or demon in this case. She then swallowed once, and addressed the Sith Lord vampire as if she had nothing to lose.

"Lord Phantom...I have faced a Sith Lord while I was a mere mercenary, whom could have killed me at his will. I very much doubt you can afford the bad publicity of taking out a Sith Empire Knight in a duel of death, but I shall stick to my previous challenge as I have always fought for my honor, and never shall back down when it is questioned. You may be surprised at how long I last. At the battlegrounds then? And one more thing. Do you intend to feed off me?" She asked in a casual tone, as an arctic shiver ran down her spine at the thought of it.

Posted by Darth Phantom on 12-06-2002 12:48 AM:

:: The Dark Lord chuckled lightly to himself as he crossed his arms over his chest and continued to stare at her bare neck. In a Dark and Evil tone the Sith Lord spoke ::

" Now, now my dear Zena ... when have I ever cared about bad publicity, or just publicity in general ... Never ... and I still don't. You think your any different then the other members of The Empire I have went after in the past? "

:: The Shadow Lord paused for a moment ::

" The only reason they still breath this day is beacuse other members of the Empire let their personal affairs interfere with their judgment ... Battlegrounds it is ... lead the way. "

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 12-08-2002 12:19 PM:

While ambling ahead, Zena abruptly ceased her momentum, with Phantom nearly plowing into her. She spun around facing him, his acrid breath stinging her eyes as a dragon would towering over its impending prey.

"You are right..I have dishonored Master Lynch. Confused I have been this past month. It has been over a year since the raid on my mercenary camp with the Red Moons, ensuing in the deaths of most of my comrades. My mind has not been my own this past month, and I regret the wrong choices I have made."

"I was going to ask Sith Master Lynch to take me back. Now, do you still wish to clash blades in a duel of death, or shall we end it right here? For all I know my life's finality shall be my reward for having forsaken him, so why not let it be his apprentice." Zena stood before the Sith Lord, his protruding fangs the focus of her scrutiny.

Posted by Darth Phantom on 12-08-2002 11:45 PM:

" Mmmmmmm. "

:: The Dark Lord looked deeply into her eye's as she spoke to him. Slowly he nodded as he crossed his arms over his chest ::

" Why the change of ... Heart? "

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 12-09-2002 07:04 AM:

"Not the change of heart...the recapture of my heart...Nay, I am not reluctant to face you in battle, as I have faced armies in my past as a mercenary. Perhaps the ingestion of the mountain air has unclogged my senses. I do not know. I only must right what has been wronged. If you bleed me dry, then Lynch will never taste the sweet satisfaction of a reprimand, and undountedly far worst if I know him well enough," she stared motionless into his blood red orbs, her articulation direct and undaunted.

Posted by Syren Lysandor on 12-10-2002 11:23 AM:

"Ma.. Masoch-chis.." She gave up trying to pronounce the word, sighing softly. Eve had used that word, too, so Syren presumed it was bad.

"I .. I don't know," she said, her voice faltering slightly. Then it struck her that he knew of her ressurection. How - ?

"How did M-Miryan know of my res...ressur-ection ?"

And out of the blue, a deep, male voice spoke. She turned her blue eyes away from her former Master and looked at the black cloaked man with curiousity. Why did he have red eyes and such long canines ? Yes, naive were these thoughts, but ever since Tempist ressurected her she had become just like a child. Without smiles.

It seemed as if the man had taken on a conversation with a woman, so Syren looked back at Miryan, still wondering about Phantom's face.

Posted by Miryan no Trunks on 12-10-2002 12:12 PM:

... Masochistic means someone who enjoys hurting themselves, or being hurt.. Pain brings them pleasure.. And as for how I knew of your being revived.. One can hear many things when their mind's open to doing so..

*He widened his eyes slightly as he spoke the last sentance, emphasizing it without an audible change.. However, his eyes themselves were on Lord Phantom and Lady Zena.. Such hostility between two Sith that were suppossed to be loyal to the same Empire, with the same goals..*

... Not that I would discourage a battle between you two, but perhaps one with the death of the other as the purpose would be best left targetted towards a Jedi.. The loss of a Sith effects us all directly, by weakening the dark side, don't forget..

Posted by Darth Phantom on 12-10-2002 05:45 PM:

" Mmmmm ... Indeed ... "

:: The Sith Lord paused for a moment ::

" You are correct. I will not bleed you dry. I had no quarrel with before the other night ... betraying my Master does not sit well with me. If he forgives you ... then so will I. "

:: Phantom quickly turned his attention to Miryan ::

" You speak the truth, Lord Miryan and for that I thank you. "

:: Returning his gaze to Zena he spoke in a more normal tone ::

" You are a good Sith and I would hate to ... lose you. "

Posted by Syren Lysandor on 12-10-2002 08:55 PM:

The temptation to giggle seized Syren as his eyes widened slightly to emphasize the last sentence even though his tone was serious. However, that temptation was easily overcome.

"......"

Now he was talking to that strange man and woman. Once more, she found herseld drawn to the odd facial features and couldn't stop herself. After pushing her chair back, Syren went over to Phantom and reached out with a pale hand, running her fingers over his face.

"Why so different ?" She muttered, canting her head to the side. Indeed, his skin was pale, but not quite like hers. The skin on her body was so pale that it was translucent, revealing all of her delicate veins.

"Why ?"

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 12-11-2002 07:05 AM:

Canting her head to Mnt and Phantom, Zena prepared to leave Rama's as she interjected her final words before making her trek to the Council chambers to meet with Master Lynch.. .

"My gratitude, Phantom... as it would be far better we are comrades than enemies. Well, I see the time has arrived to meet my fate, whether it be to my advantage or not, please bury me at sea if it meets an end," she uttered in a tone burdened with worry.

The Sith in the tavern knew of Zena's dry sense of humor, but she was serious with that comment, and the thought of succumbing to her demise at the hands of her Master plagued her mind clouded in apprehension.
Working...
X