X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Friendly Get Together [Xavier]

Posted by Lina Capulet on 12-01-2002 11:49 AM:
    A Friendly Get Together [Xavier]

Lina slowly stepped into Rama's, yawning a bit. She glanced at a few men, who she noticed were staring cockily at her. She let out a small growl, which made them go back to minding their own buisness. She hated when she was being stared at.

She came here for a purpose tonight, and it wasn't to get drunk and paint the town red. She was actually here to meet someone, who requested her to be here. It wasn't like her to date again, but she was finally over everything ...

She noticed an empty table in the corner and waited for her so-called "date" to arrive. She tried to ignore the whistling from the back. It seems as though ever since she made her "weird impressions", men had been trying to get their pleasure. She shrugged it off and waited ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Xavier Sadow on 12-01-2002 08:23 PM:

The Sith Knight slowly wanders into Rama's. He glances around slowly and spots Lina at a table in the corner. He walks over to her and smiles a bit. Xavier flicks his wrist, a chair across from Lina slides out from under the table.

Sadow sits down slowly and smiles at Lina once more.

"Hello there."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Lina Capulet on 12-01-2002 08:36 PM:

Lina felt slightly nervous, but she couldn't help but smile also. She slowly leaned forward, and raised an eyebrow.

"Well, well, if it isn't my Sith Knight in shining armour, Xavier."

Her eyes met with his for an instant. She didn't really expect all of this at all.

"Thanks for inviting me ... why did you anyways ?"

Posted by Xavier Sadow on 12-04-2002 09:06 PM:

Xavier smiles at her and chuckles a bit as he hears the knight in shining armor comment.

"Well... I want to get to know you better and I thought having dinner or a few drinks might help us get more aquainted.

He smiles again and leans back a bit in his chair, running his hand back through his hair slowly.

Posted by Lina Capulet on 12-05-2002 09:03 PM:

She giggles and gently folds her arms over her chest, eyeing him a bit. She then smiled, and leaned back.

"Sounds like a good plan."

Lina let her hair slide down infront of her face, letting it cover up half of it. She decided to start it off with a random question ..

"So .. had any past love affairs ?"

She felt a sudden jerk in her stomach that was trying to tell her that she shouldn't have asked such a stupid question. She decided to say something else in order not to make it sound so rude and sudden.

"You don't really have to answer if you don't want to .. For most people it's hard to go back into all the memories and talk about it."

Posted by Xavier Sadow on 12-05-2002 09:08 PM:

Xavier smiles a bit and shakes his head. He whistles slightly to a droid then looks back to Lina.

"Aye I have.. not many.. but a few and none of them really went anywhere."

He smirks a bit and looks to the droid.

"Correllian Ale for me and..."

The Sith Knight looks to Lina.

"What would you like?"

Posted by Lina Capulet on 12-05-2002 09:19 PM:

Lina blinked a bit surprised at his answer, but then drew her attention back to the drink.

"Red wine please."

She smiled and watched as the droid waddled back to his usual spot. She then turned her glance back to Xavier, and canted her head a bit.

"Hmm ... funny. I'd except a lot of women to be running after you."

She furrowed an eyebrow ..

Oh gawd, I really need to stop flirting ...
Working...
X