X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Part Of Life You Try to Avoid

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 12-03-2002 07:00 PM:
    The Part Of Life You Try to Avoid

The pain, the Agony, the **** you have to put up with in life, Gideon was sick of it all and decided to go on over to Rama’s to drown his sorrows in a fifth of Jack Daniels and what ever else he could get his hands on. As the doors swung open Gideon set his sight on the bar stool and nothing else. The young, angry man sat down and looked at the bar tender,

:Fifth of Jack, fifth of rum, two double shot glasses:

As the bar tender retrieved his liquor Gideon sat there looking out into the crowd, watching everyone live there lonely pathetic lives as he was. The Sith disciple had no idea how getting plastered would help him but it felt like the only thing left to do. Gideon popped the top off both the bottles, pored his drinks, and indulged both of them faster than they were pored.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Brigid McKnight on 12-04-2002 11:12 AM:

"Bored of life, drowning in sorrow, or.. in your case... intoxicants."

The voice belonged to a tall, pale, hooded Sith Disciple whom now lurked directly behind the seemingly sorrowful Sith. Her thin auburn brows, which blended in with her hidden locks of hair, were arched upward in a curious notion and her hands were cupped at the small of her back.

Tilting her head to the side, Brigid McKnight stepped over to the Sith's side and pondered down at him.

"Life spiraling you closer to the eternal pit of hell, eh?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 12-04-2002 09:44 PM:

:Hell is quite pleasant compared to what I’m going through.:

Gideon poured himself another drink and smiled a little looking back up at the women and pulled the stool next to him out hoping she would sit down,

:I am Gideon Desdemona, care to join me for a drink and get acquainted?:

Posted by Brigid McKnight on 12-05-2002 11:12 AM:

'Why of course...' She murmured quietly, slipping into the stool which he had pulled out for her. She quickly brought her gloved hands out from behind her back and nestled them in her lap, rubbing them together as if she was cold.

A rare smile made her lips twitch upward and her hood was brushed back by a swift gesture in the force. Biting down on her bottom lip, Brigid nodded and puzzled.

'My name is Brigid McKnight. You can call me Brigid if you'd like.' She shifted her gaze toward the bar tender in front of her and growled out an order. 'I'll have a glass of red wine.'

Turning her attention back to her fellow Sith, Brigid grinned and asked. 'You've been here long, yeah?'

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 12-05-2002 03:10 PM:

Gideon looked down at his empty glass, which was empty again, and pushed it aside with his liquor,

:Well I’ve been here long enough to know that this isn't the way to solve my problems no madder how bad my life gets:

Gideon looked up at her before speaking again,

:And you? You been here long:
Working...
X