X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disturbing Behavior (Open)

Posted by Lady Jezebella on 11-23-2002 11:32 PM:
    Disturbing Behavior (Open)

Lady Jezebella Shadana entered Rama's with an unreadable look settled upon her face.. all but the maliceful tint of blood-red streaks within her jet black eyes. Her nails were cutting into her gloved palms, from the pressure of her pain inflicting grip. When Jezebella tossed her head back, which caused her hood to fall back as well, she gazed unknowingly at the room infested with drunks.

The sight still made her sick... even after her little change... the people, the droids, the aliens... they didn't matter anymore. She simply stared blankly at every one of them as they milled and pranced around the room. Her vacant expression unchanging.

With the first step forward, she almost stumbled, her eyes shifting into and out of focus with every jolt of movement. She shook her head, as to clear it, and started forward once more... now coming to stand before a unoccupied table. She stared at it for a moment and than slid shakily into the seat.

When a service droid rolled over to the table, she continued to stare... only this time.. her piercing gaze focused on the droid itself... watching the lights zig and zag over its oval mouth peice, the human gesture of nail tapping, and its twitching/malfunctioning right arm.

With a sweeping gesture, Jezebella dismissed it without a word and shifted her gaze up to the ceiling. I don't... even know why I came here.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Lina Capulet on 11-24-2002 10:06 AM:

Lina noticed a woman sitting nearby her, and blinked .. she looked in pain and confused. Her eyes squinted and recognized her instantly. She then waddled over, and peered at the young lady.

"Lady Jezebella I presume ? You ok .. ?"

She poked her lightly, and waited her response.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darth Mundus on 11-24-2002 12:02 PM:

::An exhausting training session, that's what DM had just finished before making his way into Rama's::

::The horned-headed creature was more than tired, didn't really know why he was in the bar. He should be resting, healing his wounds. However, something just told him to go, have a drink and relax::

::Slowly making his way into the establishment, he took a look around to see if any of his friends were there. Probably a deep conversation, some small talk, or even just a drink, might actually make him tired enough and have a good night sleep, something the big Zabrak hadn't done in a while and could really use::

::He sat at the bar and just ordered his regular 'Yavin 4 at night'. As he was sipping it down, he had this 'need' to turn around and so he did::

::Still with the glass in touch with his lips, he saw Lady Jezebella and Lina Capulet at one of the tables in the back. He could sense something was not entirely right. He decided to approach the two Sith women and find out. Seems after all, there had indeed been a reason for him to show up at 'Rama's Corner'::

"Jez...........Lina........." ::He said as he nodded in respect to his Sith peers:: "Is everything alright???"

Posted by Lady Jezebella on 11-24-2002 12:26 PM:

It took her a few moments for the questions she had been asked to sink in. She hadn't even acknowkledge the two yet. They were Sith... perhaps ones she had met. One was a Zabrak.. the other's race was unclear. Banishing her accusations from her mind, Jez looked up at the two with no trace of emotion on her unusually pale face.

"Me...? Oh... I'm fine." She answered with a rather fake smile now resting upon her cherry-colored lips. Her hands rested on the table now, on either side of her, and her legs were crossed. Shifting her gaze to the red head, Jez smirked and tilted her head to the side "Yes... I am Jezebella."

She leaned back in her chair, watching the two curiously. Is it common for a Sith to care about the well-being of others? Perhaps... I am known to these.. Sith as friends.

Posted by Lina Capulet on 11-24-2002 05:48 PM:

"Well, I'm Lina .. you sure you're ok ? You look a little green around the edges ..."

She turned her glance over to Mundus, and smiled, mouthing a "hey".

"I don't know if you guys have met yet .. ?"

Posted by Crescent on 11-24-2002 05:56 PM:

*The faint noise of techno music seemed to flood the short perimiter around a darkened booth in the back of the room. These electronic sounds and a high-energy, rhythmic beats seemed allmost ominous, yet tasteful at that. They could barely be heard from where the gathering of sith were, but the slight sounds could be heard, if sought out.. that is. *

*In the center of this ring; this nimbus of beats sits a most iniqituous figure, bathed in the gloom of the booth he sits in. His obscured appearance is darkened, not only because of the shade he sits in, but his sole look at that. Alas, his gothic appearance has indeed been known to strike anxiety in many. A pity, for if they only knew of his nefarious sins in days past, they would see the true pale face of terror itself. *

*Alexander Karesh Mhith, the anathema of Coruscant's Underworld. Yes, he does have a certain extraneous attire. He wears all black, from head to toe. Various chains weaving around him, as if a serpentine creature itself, snaking around a host. Numerious mismatched locks reside decratively about his wardrobe, them being allmost spiked and thorned in texture. He wears headphones over his hears, this being where the most alluring music is proceeding from. He also wears nothing to concell he normally pale face, jet black hair, peircing crimson eyes, thin nose, pale lips, and all together striking and alluring visage. The whiteness in his face seems to faintly blur out from the gloom of shadows; the unnatrual umbra he sits in. Like the base of a brilliant silhouette. His crimson gaze is fixed upon Lady Jezebella, now wavering, yet cautious not to rudely stare. He whispers to himself, his voice spurious to a degree, and seemingly lace with venom and poison. *

"Oh, my dear sith.. you are indeed troubled.. I sense it within you..... "

*His eyes narrow slightly, as his silent, yet virulent words ring out to himself. He dares not approch her, for if there is indeed something troubling her, a comotion would be the least thing needed. So he sits, patient, calm. He sits, within the umbra of the gloom, his pernicious presence not wavering, but burning out within the force... *

Posted by Lady Jezebella on 11-24-2002 06:44 PM:

Green... around the edges. She has no idea... She mused silently to herself. Her thoughtful gaze remaining on Lina's face. she noted no one had taken a seat and frowned... she hadn't invited them... but it wasn't like a Sith to have to ask promission... at least not from her.

It was then.. she felt a gaze searching out her table. It came to rest upon her which quickly made her uncomfortable. Had it been someone of the drunk parties.. she would have ignored it. But seeing how her intunenation of the force seemed to spark with the knockledge of it, she couldn't help but give a damn.

Dragging her gaze away from Lina, Jezebella looked over to the darker sections of Rama's. Corners and private tables were more of a common place to find a Sith these days than in crowds and out in the open. Her own crimson gaze flickered to an interesting looking man... and then she noticed... it was him who had been looking at her.

She looked at him questioningly for a moment and than cantered her head to the side, as if beckoning to him. Not wanting to seem rude, she turned back around and began to smile again, a smile that seemed pasted on.

"Very sorry." She coughed, covering her mouth with her gloved hand. "Yes. I have met him."

Posted by Crescent on 11-24-2002 07:11 PM:

*His eye lids lowered half way, his eyes narrowing into thin slits once he saw her gesture of a responce. He noded subconsciously to himself, his leather bound, gloved-clad hand going down by his pant pocket to flip off the c.d. player. The music ceased to play, and he stood. *

*He gradually made his way across the room, his leather buckled boots making faint 'tapping' noises with each step. As he strode across the floor, the patrons in his way seemed to step aside, as if seemingly clearing a path for him. A lone, allmost pernicious smirk slited his pale lips, splintering his facial features. Upon arriving at the designated booth, he waited untill the siths' conversation has taken a long hault, in which he took this opertunity to speak. *

"Why, hello all of you. Your presences here are all a boon to me, for this night whispered dullnes in my ear. Thankfully, your entrances shall bring some life into this boring room.. "

*He said with a slight laugh. As he said this, his mental words struck out toward Jezebella, him sending a force message mentally to her as he spoke. *

~"I assumed by that nod you wished me to come forth to you?"~

*Due to him being not very skilled and lacking experiance in this "power," it would seem to be but a whisper. But alas, she should hear it just fine. His eyes widened slightly, as he punished his rudeness inwardly, correcting himself, speaking aloud verbally once again. *

"Oh, I apalogize. I have not introduced myself as of yet. My name is Karesh, it is both a pleasure and an honor to meet fellow sith, such as myself. "

*He bowed his head slightly in regard, in the usual ceremonious, and respectful way to adress one within your own ranks. Though his entrance seemed some-what formal, he seemed to be slightly laid back, to an extent. He smiled politely once more, allowing his words to sink in, both mentally and physically. *

Posted by Lady Jezebella on 11-24-2002 08:40 PM:

'Indeed your accusation is correct, M'lord."

Her voice, in mind, was a bit louder than his own... but not by much. She hadn't practiced the skill very much with her Master... yet it needn't be practiced with him... some things were better discovered on one's own.

With a nod of her head, Jezebella's blood-stained gaze swept upward to clash with the form of the new arrival. A trace of a real smile began to form on her lips when her gaze met his own. And with an eleborate wave of her gloved hand, she invited him to sit; Along with the others in the conversation... being they hadn't done so already.

"Comme tu veux, Karesh. It is indeed a pleasure." She nodded again and switched legs, in their crossing position.

Posted by Darth Mundus on 11-24-2002 08:41 PM:

"We've met indeed..." ::Said the oversized Iridonian::

::What could possibly be wrong with Jez? The Zabrak had never seen his friend like this, not that they were all that close, but they had met a few times before and he cared for every member of TSE::

::Mundus then raised his gaze only to find someone approaching the table. Once the man stopped in front of them, he stood up and looked at him, wondering what could he possibly want::

OOC: Yo! Crescent, heads up, your font colors are very hard to read, might wanna consider changing 'em, not easy to highlight 'em whenever we read 'em, aight? TTYL dude.

Posted by Crescent on 11-25-2002 07:08 AM:

*He arched a brow slightly, noticing the Zabrak sith rise, standing high in stature. He snorted silently to himself; as of not to appear rude. He smiles slighty seeing Jez's responce, and inclined his head forward in a slight nod of thanks. As he began did as motined, he spoke once again. *

"I thank for you very much, m'lady.. But if I am intruding in any way, please feel free to turn me away. The last thing I would want would be to appear crude to my sith peers.. "

OOC: Hows this, Mundus?

Posted by Darth Mundus on 11-25-2002 07:42 PM:

::Mundus nodded to the Sith that had just joined them. If Jez didn't have a problem, Mundus didn't have a problem, after all it was her who seemed somewhat troubled, and Lina and the Zabrak were here for her::

::They all sat down and heard to what Crescent had to say::

OOC: Ah, much betta...thanks man...

Posted by Lina Capulet on 11-26-2002 08:34 PM:

Lina could sense something negative from Jezebella, and raised both her eyebrows.

"I'll just leave you be then," Her ice-cold eyes turned from Mundus to Crescent, " besides, it seems as though you have enough people to keep you company anyways ... G'night."

She nodded her head and walked off and out of the bar. The last comment was said coldly, but she didn't really mean it ..

Posted by Lady Jezebella on 11-27-2002 12:51 PM:

Jezebella shook her head and watched sadly as one of the members of their Sith Quartet left. She seemed angry... or perhaps she had matters to attend to elsewhere. Either way... she wasn't happy about something. Of course... when was a Sith truely happy?

Narrowing her eyes, Jezebella shifted her slitted gaze back to the two before her and grinned. She waved her hand about in front of her and nodded.

"Not an intrusion at all, my lord. You are welcome to join me any time." Jezebella looked down, a frown creasing her brow, as she spoke... her voice still carrying to those around her.

Posted by Crescent on 11-27-2002 10:08 PM:

*He smiles once again, the edges of his pallid lips curving upwards slightly. Yes, he was slightly flattered by the illustrious title she adressed him by. But alas, he wished to be called by it once it was actually earner. *

"I thank you for the complement, but it is really not nessicary to oblige me with such a title. I am of no more worthy of it then any other disciple within the Empire. "

Posted by Darth Mundus on 11-27-2002 10:25 PM:

"Lina!!!..." ::The tattooed face disciple tried to catch the red-headed apprentice, but couldn't. Seems she was in too much of a hurry and though he cared, he thought to leave her be for the moment::

::He sat back down and just looked at Crescent, listening to what was being said by Lady Jezebella and himself::

::The Zabrak then waved at a servdroid and once it approached he spoke::"Ah...'Yavin 4 at night' for me...and for my peers???..."

Posted by Lady Jezebella on 12-03-2002 11:11 AM:

"Nothing for me, thanks... I need not add to the splitting headache that already plagues me." Jezebella stated sadly, running her finger-tips down the side of her temple. "But.. don't let my condition spoil your fun."

She grinned slightly and shook her head, regretting it immediately but not making it known with a wince, grunt, or sharp intake of breath. Old habits needed to be broken... and if you seemed weak to others... that probably meant that you were.

Biting down on her bottom lip, Jez watched and waited for the other member of their trio to order.

Posted by Crescent on 12-03-2002 03:43 PM:

*He smiles, noding in notice of Jez's words. He then speaks up, ordering himself a red wine, actually.. *
Working...
X
G-NF0GT8SKB1