Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm just a normal person without those problems....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just a normal person without those problems....

Posted by Rain13 on 10-28-2002 08:06 PM:
    I'm just a normal person without those problems....

...when did it change?

*A shadow of a former self, the zabraki woman was now nothing to no one. Started out on the wrong foot...not herself. It was hard to tell who she was exactly. Anyone who had happened to see her brother might have mistaken her for him, if only for a brief strange second. She was just another victim or the universe and fate. An outcast to her fellow Sith, and her race. No tattooed markings of her clan not that she cared. She had painfully cut off the horns that were once hidden under the mop of blue hair. Always had been one for self-abuse. Though now she felt as if she was truly broken. Rejected again. Once more by the one she loved. Love...what a cruel emotion.
    She now remained in the shadows, her head on the table and an empty glass sat next to her hand that was slowly tapping the table with her long fingers. She wanted to die...again.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Varlon Konrad on 10-29-2002 09:00 PM:

Pushing his way towards the back of the Cantina that was known as "Rama's Corner", Varlon finally came to the booth he had been seeking out, only to find it occupied, and by somone he hadn't expected. With a blink, he started to sit down opposite her. "Hello, Rain," He said quietly, trying not to have other patrons of the bar overhear him.

[Apprentices][Awards Locker]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Rain13 on 10-29-2002 11:14 PM:

"Go away"

*As soon as he had sat, the muscles in her hand had tensed and her fingers curled themselves inward, causing her to make a fist.*

"I do not wish to be mocked by you any longer."

Posted by Varlon Konrad on 10-30-2002 11:20 PM:

"I haven't come here to mock you, Rain..." Varlon said as he looked to her eyes. "Nor has it ever been my intentions to mock you. I've come here to have a drink with you, and perhaps have some small talk…"

Posted by Rain13 on 11-02-2002 11:05 PM:

"A small talk?"

*Her hand continued to tense..the fist now shaking slightly*

"I don't like small talk anymore. And the drink does nothing for me. I wonder if blood would taste any better."

Posted by Varlon Konrad on 11-04-2002 12:27 AM:

"I honestly couldn't tell you," He said with a slight shrug, his eyes still not diverting away from her.

"Though, Master Lynch may be able to tell you…" He said with a wry grin, hoping to cheer her up a bit.

Posted by Rain13 on 11-04-2002 01:45 AM:

"I don't know the man. Nor do I wish to speak with him. He scared me."

*She finally withdrew her hand from the table and sat up, lifting her head from off the table.*

"Why are you really here, Varlon?"

Posted by Varlon Konrad on 11-04-2002 08:09 PM:

"To talk with you, Rain, as I said…" Varlon said as he looked over into her eyes.

Posted by Rain13 on 11-17-2002 06:17 PM:

*She broke eye contact with him and looked away, laughing slightly*

"You don't want to talk with me, Varlon. It will only make things worse when things happen."

Posted by Varlon Konrad on 11-25-2002 12:14 AM:

"When what things happen..?" He asked her quizically, unsure of her meaning. "You planning something against your twin..?"

Again. Varlon thought to himself, knowing all too well that the two plotted against eachother on a daily basis.
Working...
X