Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drink to Our Healths and Be Merry...(open)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Drink to Our Healths and Be Merry...(open)

    Posted by Sten the Chimp on 11-16-2002 01:57 AM:
    Drink to Our Healths and Be Merry...(open)

    Sten walked into the bar, moving ahead of Talus to a table. After seating himself, the server droid came by the table to order drinks. Sten simply waved it away, pulling out his own bottle of moonshine. Taking out two shot glasses from a pouch on his belt, Sten filled both, and slid one to the other side of the table, probably where Talus would sit. Sten then waited for Talus to show.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Talus Invictus on 11-16-2002 10:55 AM:

    Just a few steps short of Sten strode a tall, powerfully built man. His gait and posture exuded confidence and pride. His face, with it's perfectly sculted chin and expertly trimmed beard, held a stoic expression that was not often found missing from his visage.

    As he approached the table he saw the drink and the chair. He moved to take his seat and he grasped the shot glass.

    Raising it he nodded to Sten; "To friends, lovers, comrades and enemies, for if one was missing from life, it would not be worth living..."

    He then threw back the shot, feeling the burning fluid rush down his throat and brought the shot glass down on the table.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darth Mundus on 11-16-2002 01:35 PM:

    ::A long hard day, that's how today had been for the 7'1" Zabrak. Not just rest he needed but some distraction, that could clear his mind a bit, hence why he made his way into Rama's corner::

    ::Once the tattooed face disciple enter through the doors, he took a look around the bar to see what was going on. He noticed his friend, Talus Invictus, sitting at a talbe, with another distinguished member of TSE, one the Iridonia native hadn't had the chance to meet before::

    ::He approached the two of them and spoke:: "Gentleman...mind if I join you" ::As he nodded respectfully awaiting for a reply::


















    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Sten the Chimp on 11-16-2002 05:59 PM:

    Sten opened his hand, and the closest chair to the large Zabrak slid away from the table.

    "Sure, take a seat."

    Sten, with a motion of his hands, brought Talus' glass back near the bottle of moonshine sitting at the table, and in the same set of motions, another shot glass floated from one of his pouches. It landed perfectly beside the other glass. Then, the bottle lifted up, and began to pour. As the clear liquid almost fell between the two, two separate streams were created from the mouth of the bottle, filling both glasses. The bottle resat itself, and Sten, with a flick of his fingers, sent the glasses to both men. He held up his full glass.

    "Yes, to life, and the many twists it may bring."


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darth Mundus on 11-16-2002 09:34 PM:

    :: DM sat down in the chair that Sten had pulled out for him. He carefully paid attention to the force usage demonstration the Sith had just performed::

    ::He then raised his glass and joined the toast that had just been proposed by his fellow Sith::

    "Aculas rop al adiv dna sol sochum sorig euq edeup rad al anorbac" *Ancient Zabraki for "Cheers, for life and its twists"l


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Talus Invictus on 11-17-2002 12:56 PM:

    Talus smiled at his large Zabraki comrade, the drink was strong, which in Talus' mind made it good. It took a high proof for alchohol to affect him, his genetic engineering shielded him from the effects of foriegn substances.

    "Tell me Sten, what proof is this moonshine of your's, it tastes like something we used to clean engines on speeders back on Tatooine.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Sten the Chimp on 11-17-2002 07:50 PM:

    Sten downed the liquid easily, loving the slight burn that it left as it made it's way down.

    "Well, I'm not really sure. It's an age-old recipe given to me by the tribe of apes that raised me. I just took and made some minute changes to it. I just might have a degreasing agent in there. I might just check it later and see...."

    Sten grinned, filling the glasses again. He then turns and speaks to the Zabraki.

    "And I didn't catch your name earlier. Mine's Sten."


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darth Mundus on 11-17-2002 08:16 PM:

    :: DM chuckled slightly:: "Indeed, where are my manners? Darth Mundus...pleased to meet you Sten..." ::The oversized Zabrak then just reached out his hand, offering it to him in the most ancient universal greet of all time: a handshake::


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Sten the Chimp on 11-18-2002 09:54 AM:

    Sten clasps Mundus' hand in a shake. The strengh in Sten's hand was strange, especially because of the fact that he was only about 4'11". And the Zabrak's hand dwarfs Sten's, but Sten shows no concern, for there was none.

    "So, Mundus, how long have you been here at TSE?"

    OOC: Are you a Devil May Cry fan???


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darth Mundus on 11-18-2002 06:41 PM:

    "Ah, not too long...I'm still a...." ::Mundus pondered on his answer, and try to make a recap of his stay at TSE:: "...newbie..." ::A chuckle was released by the giant Zabrak, then looked at his friend Talus, who was rather quiet this evening, contrary to his usual self::

    OOC: Yeah, I like it a lot...


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Sten the Chimp on 11-18-2002 08:26 PM:

    "Well, young, but big, one...you'll do well here."


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Talus Invictus on 11-19-2002 09:08 AM:

    "Especially if he continues to use those horns to his advantage..." Talus laughed, he was pre-occupied, things about the empire seemed to be in motion at the higher levels, his master was undergoing some sort of change, the council members were not as present as normal. He had much crossing his mind. But he was still able to crack a personal joke between the Zabrak and himself from their spar.

    "You were an apprentice of Lord Snack, weren't you Sten? "


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darth Mundus on 11-19-2002 12:21 PM:

    ::Mundus couldn't help but laugh at Talus' comment. Their spar, the Duel of Nephilim; the two Titans clashed in a real bout. Not many others would have been able to stand the punishment, these two warrios inflicted on each other::

    ::The Zabrak just paid close attention to his friend, as indeed he didn't seem like his usual self::

    ::He was also paying attention to his new acquiantance, Sten::


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Sten the Chimp on 11-19-2002 08:56 PM:

    "Yes, I was. He was a good teacher."

    Sten looked over at the Zabrak. He reaches over the table, and tugs on it slightly. He laughs.

    "Wow. They're real! I just thought they were decorations."


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darth Mundus on 11-20-2002 04:04 PM:

    "HAHAHA...no, I'm afraid they're real..." ::The Zabrak then took a drink of his drink, and while looking at Sten he motioned his hand, the one he was holding his glass with, to Talus and added:: "...ask him...he can tell you all about..." :: DM simply smiled and finished what was left of the drink::


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Talus Invictus on 11-20-2002 04:59 PM:

    "Indeed..." Talus grunted as he threw back another shot of the moonshine.

    "You put quite the thrashing down on Nikka..." He said with a smile to Sten. Talus knew it was a spar and that Nikka knew what she was getting into, no need to be upset with Sten for fighting to win.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Sten the Chimp on 11-20-2002 05:27 PM:

    "Nah, not really. That wasn't my best work....but she is a fairly formidable foe. And with time, I had better watch my back."

    Sten slides the bottle across the table to them.

    "There. Have some more."


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darth Mundus on 11-20-2002 05:59 PM:

    ::The Zabrak grabbed the bottle and took a refill. He had never had this kind of beverage, but indeed it was strong. It take more than a lot, for him to get drunk, but he was indeed enjoying this new "discovery"::

    "What is this anyway?" ::He said as he picked up the bottle again, looking at it, trying to find a tag or something that would answer his question::


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Sten the Chimp on 11-22-2002 10:03 AM:

    "This, my friend, is moonshine. It's my own personal blend."


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Talus Invictus on 11-22-2002 11:58 AM:

    Talus laughed at the Zabrak and nodded to Sten:

    "I'm glad you kept the Hapan Honey out of it, it dilutes the alcohol and doesn't blend as well as people believe."

    Looking over his comrades he grinned and stretched his arms after he took hsi 4th shot.

    "Comrades I grow restless, I need conflict a battle, we are too complacent, where is the fighting, the conquering, the plundering?" He roared with laughter.

    "We need an adventure to cure my wanderlust."


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darth Mundus on 11-22-2002 12:05 PM:

    ::The Zabrak nodded to Sten, as he got the answer to what he had asked regarding the drink. For Mundus it was bottom's up, again. He then looked at the bearded Sith and agreed::

    "I'm glad to see I'm not the only one, feeling that way my friend..." ::Mundus then grabbed the bottle, and showed it to Sten, as if asking him it was OK, for him to take one more refill:: "Things have been rather quiet...a little to quiet for my taste..."


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Sten the Chimp on 11-22-2002 07:05 PM:

    Sten laughed and nodded to Mundus.

    "Drink to your heart's content. And I do agree, it has been a bit boring around here....but before I begin to fight, and collect plunder, I'll have to have some things done first. It's essential to everything."


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darth Mundus on 11-22-2002 08:45 PM:

    ::Mundus raised the bottle just a bit more, in a thankful gesture to Sten::

    ::He poured himself another glass of the drink and drank all of it::

    ::Running the back of his right hand through his lips, he removed the excess of moonlight that remained in his mouth, and paid closed attention to what Sten had just said::

    "Whatcha mean?" ::Asked the tattooed face disciple. Sten was just not talking about a simple task, the Zabrak could sense it in his fellow Sith's words, something big was about to happen with his new friend::


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Sten the Chimp on 11-22-2002 09:29 PM:

    "It's nothing, really. I'm about to go under a huge change..... Many might not recognize me when it happens...."


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Working...
X