X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Thoughts, New Goals.

Posted by Kat Kariena on 10-25-2002 02:16 AM:
    Old Thoughts, New Goals.

Kat walked quietly into Rama's Corner. The last time she had actualy been in here was with Xanatos, just before she had left the Jedi. Many things filled her mind as she tried to forget those days in the past. Much had happened since then and she knew she could never, and would never return. The fallen Jedi had made her choice, and her loyalty was there to stay.

Sliping into the shadows, and from there to a dark corner. She pulled a chair from the table and sat down, pulling out a datapad and began to read. After skimming through the datapad for a few momments she closed her eyes and crushed the device, killing all the memmories that went along with it. For a long time she just sat there, the crushed datapad in her hand, before she finnaly released it and watched it fall onto the table.

How surprised would you be, X, if you could see what I have become? Is this what you had intended? Kat would never know. Her friend had dissapeared long ago, chances of his showing up again were slim, but then, Kat had never found him to be predictable. And now we laugh at ourselves. Did you ever think of why you had more friends with the Sith than the Jedi, Kat? You were more like them than you thought.

Kat reached out with the Force to the anger and pain from her past that burned deep inside her. That was her energy source now, that was where she drew her strength from. The only thing she had yet to do was learn how to use it.

She looked at the coin Darkstar had given her. He had a unique way of 'owning' his apprentices, not that she minded much. Long ago she had come to be in his debt, even as a Jedi. She still had no idea when it would be time to pay back the favor she owed, but until then the Sith had her complete loyalty and cooperation, nothing would change that. Nothing.

She had set a new goal infront of herself, now that she had sorted out her thoughts she stood up from her chair and began to leave, the rest of her time wasted here. Those who knew her knew of her past and would most likly try to kill her the moment they saw her, atleast that's what she expected them to do. It wouldn't of surprised her either. One of these days she hoped that would change, but until then she had to l ive with the conciquences(sp) of her past.

OOC: boooored x.X anyone join in... I dun care. it can die too!! ^_^;;;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 10-26-2002 02:08 AM:

:: The Sith Master sat at the back of the bar, masking her force presence from any prying minds as she sipped on her glass of white wine. Her thoughts lingered on a great many things in the galaxy but her attention was drawn to a woman sitting alone.

Dara did not know much about Kat Kariena except that she was a disciple to Sith Lord DarkStar and also shared a mysterious connection with Xanatos Etaniel. Now there was a name she had not forgotten. He had made a bigger impact on Dara's life than he had ever imagined when she first joined so long ago as a Disciple.

She had watched him step onto the battleground and defy the Jedi and their beliefs, leading to one of the single greatest battles of all time between the Sith and Jedi. And Dara considered herself fortunate to have participated in her first conflict against a lightsider.. Jedi Jace Darklighter.

Sighing in retrospect and deciding to remedy the lack of information she knew about Kat, Dara rose from her chair and walked over to where the woman was seated. She spoke quietly as she stopped in front of the table ::

"Greetings. Is this seat taken?"

Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: The Lady Athena, Lyra Darkstar

Master to: Raine Sarin, Varlon Konrad, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bio Hazzardous, Callista,
    Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Crescent, Dark Emerald Jade,
    Michin Troval

Mentor to: Saharia

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

AIM Bio The Sith Empire Tides of Darkness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kat Kariena on 10-26-2002 10:06 PM:

"Only if you chose to take it, Master Shadowtide," Kat replied, a hint of surprise in her voice. She knew little of Dara, aside from she was one of the Masters who had dicided if she would have entered the Empire or not when she left the Jedi. She half wondered what the woman wanted, if she should be worried for her own skin like she had been back then. "Is there anything I can help you with?"

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 10-28-2002 02:09 AM:

:: The Sith Master smiled and half enjoyed what went through a person's mind when she would show up unexpectedly like she tended to do from time to time. The reaction was always the same.. "What does a Sith Master want from me?" "What did I do?" "Is this a bad thing that she wants to talk with me?".

Taking a seat across from the Disciple with a small grin upon her lips, Dara tucked her cloak to the side and sat down gracefully while taking in the occupants of the bar at a glance. The Sith Master had acquired a great many enemies in the galaxy over her years and she always liked to know if one of them was present. Her ocean green eyes then travelled back to Kat's ::

"No, I am fine thank you. Is there anything I can be of assistance with here at the Empire? I take it your training is going well? Lord DarkStar is a very.. talented man indeed."

:: Although not noticeable by anyone, her thoughts lingered on him for a moment before she took a drink of her white wine ::

Posted by Kat Kariena on 10-28-2002 02:16 PM:

"Very," Kat replied in agreement. "He taught me several things, even before I came to the Empire, I find it a great honor that now I'm his student."

She thought she could sence something for a split second, but didn't push it, most likly it would be her imagination which was all to active lately. Sometimes things were better left alone.

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 10-30-2002 12:40 AM:

:: Dara simply smiled once more ::

"So, have you met many fellow comrades yet? We are a rather large dark organization."

:: She swirled the wine around in her glass as she looked over at Kat ::

Posted by Kat Kariena on 10-30-2002 02:13 PM:

Kat shook her head slowly, "I'm afraid I've been a little lacking in the socialization side of things."

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 10-30-2002 11:32 PM:

"Is that by choice? I do realize that some prefer to keep to themselves. Unfortunately, my apprentices are not allowed that luxury. Aside from their training, I am pretty much personally involved in almost every aspect of their development at the Empire."

:: She smiled and glanced around the room before turning her attention back to Kat ::

Posted by Kat Kariena on 10-31-2002 06:25 AM:

"Somewhat. Part of me half wonders who I might actualy get along with and who might kill me," there was a slight grin on her face to show she was almost kidding. "I was never very social to begin with... I know a few, but they were 'friends' since I was a Jedi."

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-03-2002 02:08 AM:

:: Dara's gaze shifted around the room and back to Kat ::

"I am not sure that it would be wise to speak of your past as a Jedi.. some Sith are not as.. forgiving. Besides, you have abandoned such weaknesses that you had in the Light so long ago, why dredge up such a thing? I would think it would be far from your thoughts."

Posted by Kat Kariena on 11-03-2002 05:54 PM:

Kat nodded slightly, "I have been working on that, Master Shadowtide. I dwell on it a lot less than when Xanatos first brought me to the council chamber. Back then I wasn't sure where this path might take me. My time away left me much time to tie up lose ends and do away with the past."

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-05-2002 02:06 AM:

:: Xanatos.. there was a name she had not heard in a long time ::

"It is unfortunate that Xanatos is no longer among us here at the Sith Empire. I remember him from when I had first joined. He was a fearless man who took life by the horns and then took what he wanted. A true Sith.."

:: The Sith Master took a sip of her white wine and then looked back up at Kat ::

Posted by Kat Kariena on 11-05-2002 02:18 PM:

Kat half laughed, "Yes, and had quite a way of drilling things into my head the hard way. I'm very grateful for what he did, though he may not be around to know it."

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-06-2002 01:50 AM:

:: Dara nodded, half wondering what ever happened to Xanatos. Returning her thoughts to the woman before her, she smiled ::

"Do you have any family in the galaxy?"

Posted by Kat Kariena on 11-07-2002 02:59 PM:

"No," Kat replied. "My parrents were killed when I was young."

She allowed herself a slight smile.

"I've come to enjoy being alone in that way... I don't have to worry about some distant relitive popping up and getting in my way."

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-16-2002 10:17 PM:

:: Dara chuckled slightly ::

"Yes, I suppose that would be true."

:: The Sith Master took a drink of her wine as she reached out and took note of the various force signatures in the bar before setting her glass back down on the table ::

"Where is your homeworld?"

Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 11-17-2002 12:00 AM:

:: The quiet one had been sitting nearby a table, staring at a glass filled with Sith Ale. Kekoa was thinking about a few things that had passed by during the day.

Ever since the last meeting with a group of TSE members, Kekoa hesitated in meeting with large groups at the Bar. She had a habit of being lost within the group of members to a point where she was completely unnoticed by most. However, Kekoa did not mind that fact, it actually provided her with a great vantage point to study the way of others in regards to their manners, body language, and personal characteristics.

Leaning back on the chair, she noticed her Master with another TSE Member in a discussion at a table, which was about 20 feet away from her. Their voices did carry a bit over the semi-crowded and sometimes loud room.

Kekoa eyed them for a brief moment, but did not attempt to make contact with them, waiting for the right moment if it ever came. Then, she looked away upon taking the glass of Ale into her hand and downed the last of the liquid. ::

Posted by Kat Kariena on 11-17-2002 07:30 PM:

"Corellia," Kat replied. "Havn't been there since I was a kid."

Shaking her head she sighed, "I've no reason to go back either. The man who killed my family must be long dead by now."

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-17-2002 11:41 PM:

:: Dara sensed Kekoa's presence and sent a message to her via the Dark Side ::

Greetings, my apprentice. Join us if you wish.

:: Nodding to Kat, she continued ::

"My father and I made trips to Corellia when I was younger. He was one of the best smugglers around and our travels in the galaxy were quite extensive. That seems so.. long ago now."

:: She took another sip of her wine ::

Posted by Kat Kariena on 11-20-2002 09:29 PM:

"Much of the past seems long ago," Kat replied. "The only thing we can change is the future."

OOC: sorry, stinks I know x.X
Working...
X