X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A long time..

Posted by Xavier Sadow on 11-02-2002 11:58 PM:
    A long time..

Xavier slowly wanders into Rama's. His eyes glance around the familiar place. He has not been here in a long time but everything seems to be pretty much as it was before he left. His arms cross over his chest slowly as he moves to an empty table and leans back in his chair, propping his feet upon the table as he speaks quietly to a service droid which hurries off then hurries back, handing him a glass of Correllian ale.

Sadow takes a long drink from the glass and sets it down upon the table, his eyes scanning the room, looking for someone atleast partially familiar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-03-2002 06:11 PM:

Nikka was sitting in her corner booth in the shadows as she saw Xavier enter. It had been some time since she saw the Sith Knight and wondered where he had been for so long. For a moment, she met his gaze as she looked around the bar for a moment, seeming to be lost in her own thoughts. She only nodded to him briefly and took a sip from her own drink.

"..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Alisa Sha on 11-03-2002 07:52 PM:

~Every fiber in her being seemed to stand on edge as she saw him.. where had he been and why didn't he tell her. Alisa sat in her booth at the back and took another drink of her brandy as she tried to deal with the mix of feelings coursing through her.~

Posted by Xavier Sadow on 11-05-2002 11:04 AM:

Xavier nods briefly to Nikka and sighs a bit heavily as his gaze lowers to his table after he finishes off the ale that was brought to him by the droid. He sets his chair back on all fours, quickly unsheathing the dagger that was givin to him by the council when he was promoted. He slams it into the table and begins carving a large symbol into it. After he finishes the symbol, the Sith Knight slams the blade into it with a growl.

Posted by Alisa Sha on 11-08-2002 12:11 AM:

~Alisa saw that Xavier still hadn't seen her in the bar and motioned for a serving droid to come to her table. Placing an order for his usual drink, Alisa sent the droid to deliver it to him as she still sat quietly watching him from across the room.~

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-10-2002 05:24 PM:

Nikka noticed he was upset about something and debated on whether or not she should disturb him on the matter. But given the fact that she hasn't spoken to him in awhile, she thought it would be best to get reacquainted with him since he was gone for so long.

"You alright?" She asked with concern, still being seated at her table.

Posted by Xavier Sadow on 11-10-2002 05:27 PM:

Xavier looks at the droid with a quirked eyebrow as he sees the drink being set infront of him. The service droid turns to who sent him the drink. Sadow turns slowly, noticing Alisa. He smiles slowly yet not as he use to, more.. empty than before. He takes a long drink from the ale and glances to the person who spoke to him.

"No completely but I suppose I will survive." He smiles a bit to Nikka.

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-10-2002 07:33 PM:

Looking to the empty chair at Xavier's table, Nikka wasn't sure whether to join him or even ask if she could. She noticed Alisa in the corner and nodded with a light smile then looked back at Xavier, who still seemed troubled. Still, she was hesitant to ask and sipped from her drink again.

"..."

Posted by Xavier Sadow on 11-10-2002 07:36 PM:

Xavier looks to Nikka with a smirk. He waves his hand, the chair across from him sliding out from under the table.

"If you wish to come over here to talk instead of yelling half way across the bar, you may."

He smiles a bit and leans his chair back against the wall slowly.

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-10-2002 07:46 PM:

"Alright." She said laughing slightly and stood from the table, moving over to Xavier's. As she sat down, the droid approached and offered a refill on her drink. Nikka nodded and sent it away.

"So, how have things been with you?"

Posted by Xavier Sadow on 11-10-2002 07:49 PM:

Xavier smiles a bit. He looks at the droid and allows his cup to slowly rise up and move to the droid, having the droid fill it before it brings it back to his hand and takes a long drink of the ale.

"Not so good. I left here for a long while. Family business.. not good at all. But what's done is done." He smiles a bit though it looks a little fake. "And you.. how have you been?"

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-10-2002 07:56 PM:

Nikka noticed the look on his face and gave a look of concern, but didn't question it any further. She smiled slightly again and took her drink from the droid when it rolled back with her refill.

"Everything is... ok, I suppose. I was promoted to Warrior. I'm very proud of that. Despite some other personal matters, I'm alright."

Posted by Xavier Sadow on 11-10-2002 07:59 PM:

Xavier smiles as he hears of her promotion. He takes another sip of the ale and cracks his neck quietly.

"Congratulations though it is a little late."

The Sith Knight smiles once more at Nikka and sets his half empty glass of ale on the table.

"I wish I had never left the Empire though."

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-10-2002 08:17 PM:

"Thank you, and better late than never." She joked and laughed a bit. "Sometimes we must do what we have to though. I left the Empire for a very long time myself as well and sometimes I wish I had never left. I could be known alot better instead of shoved off."

Nikka said this rather bitterly. It was true though. Had she stayed those few months she left, she could have known the members a lot better. Then she realized that might be the very reason why so many members of the Empire did shove her off... She did not deserve that kind of treatment, and still doesn't.

Posted by Xavier Sadow on 11-10-2002 08:20 PM:

Sadow smiles at the bitterness and chuckles quietly before taking another long drink from his ale.

"Don't feel so bad. Hell, before I left I was shoved off and ignored by a lot of the members. And that was BEFORE I left."

He chuckles again and shakes his head.

"I guess I'm just not that interesting."

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-10-2002 08:36 PM:

She nodded in understanding. Seems they had quite a bit in common.

"i've felt that way about myself in the last few days. But I have to get over it I suppose. We're all allies here, no matter how one feels about one another."

Posted by Xavier Sadow on 11-10-2002 08:40 PM:

Xavier nods slowly and slides his hand back through his hair before finishing off his drink.

"I suppose so. People will be people. If there is someone they don't wish to talk to then they won't. Even if you try to talk to them."

He smirks.

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-10-2002 08:46 PM:

"That's true. If someone has a problem with me or anybody in the Empire, then it can be settled in the training grounds, and if not, then I'm sure the leaders would have something in mind."

She smirked back.

Posted by Xavier Sadow on 11-10-2002 09:01 PM:

Xavier smiles and nods.

"But of course they would. That's what they're there for."

He chuckles a bit and smiles to her.

"That's the only thing they're there for."

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-10-2002 09:33 PM:

She nodded slightly, taking a sip of her drink. Something came to mind, and it was rather disturbing, hearing stories of Sith history from her master.

"Yeah. I guess you can't stop a person from hating another, no matter what you do... but when Sith begin to hate each other out of power trips and so on, we begin to fall apart. I only hope that history does not repeat itself and The Empire falls apart."

Posted by Xavier Sadow on 11-10-2002 09:35 PM:

Xavier nods slowly and lets out a quiet sigh.

"True. My ancestor fell victim to hate from another Sith. The Dark Lord Naga Sadow was killed by someone who wanted his power."

Xavier shakes his head. "It is very disturbing."

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-11-2002 03:17 AM:

Nikka only shook her head, not knowing what to say regarding the loss. She knew all about loss and never knew if she had any ancestors that were powerful in the Force, but the thought was always in the back of her head.

"Yes, it is, but we can learn from history and hopefully not go down that same path. We should hold strong for our future and not let history repeat itself. We can break the cycle, if you will."

Posted by Xavier Sadow on 11-11-2002 01:50 PM:

Xavier smiles and nods slowly, crossing his arms over his chest. He yawns slightly.

"Aye.. that is a very good point. And I, hopefully, will not share the same fate as my ancestor."

Xavier smirks and lets out a quiet chuckle.

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-11-2002 06:58 PM:

"I don't believe you will."

She smiled. It was nice to talk to someone for once instead of remaining cooped up inside her quarters dwelling on what should have been. To her, that is such a waste of time.

"Who know what the future has spelled out for us."

Posted by Xavier Sadow on 11-11-2002 08:35 PM:

Xavier smiles and lets out a quiet chuckle as he gets a refill from the droid.

"I'll drink to that."

He smiles again and takes a very long drink from the glass, downing most of it quickly but not quite all of it.

Posted by Alisa Sha on 11-11-2002 08:40 PM:

~Seeing that Xavier is not interested in speaking with her since his return to the Empire, Alisa finishes her drink and then gathers her things to leave.~

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-14-2002 06:36 PM:

Nikka heard the sudden scooting of a chair and turned briefly, not making it obvious that she was watching as Alisa left. A wave of concern passed through the warrior. She would have to make sure things were ok with her. Turning back to Xavier, she raised her glass as well and drank from it just as he did.
Working...
X