Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emptiness-No heart to feel (Open to any...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emptiness-No heart to feel (Open to any...)

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-01-2002 03:18 PM:
    Emptiness-No heart to feel (Open to any...)

The lengthy stay at Thunder Ridge didn't seem to help at all. Nikka was just too closed off to care where she stayed now... nor did she care at all about anything anymore.

As she stumbled into Rama's late that evening, she held what seemed to be a battle hardened face, but underneath it was a shell of nothingness. It was apparent that she was changing and beginning to realize what a twisted emotion love truly is.

She spotted her usual dark, shadowy table in the back. The look of it made her smile many times, but this time, she couldn't. Nothing could ever make her smile again. Not even the thought of war or pain and suffering would make her smile.

Slowly she began to walk in the direction of her table. It was unusual for the place to be so deserted, but Nikka would rather enjoy the silence. It was all she could embrace over the last few days. As she sat down, she remained obscured by the darkness of her hooded robe, masking it with the shadows. She declined the offering of her drink this time. She wasn't feeling anything to drink, so there was no need for anything right now. There was nothing. No emotion. Only stoicism. Many who gazed in her direction felt a great deal of concern... and some ridiculed her but she paid no attention to their foolishness. The only thing she cold focus on was the emptiness... the emptiness that was about to consume her soul...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Dark-Jedi-Kitano on 11-02-2002 10:20 PM:

Kitano sees Nikka " Hey wassup?" as he walks up to her

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-03-2002 12:19 AM:

Nikka heard his voice, but did not move to meet his gaze. It was evident she wasn't in the talkative mood, but didn't wish to be rude to a member of the Empire. She replied back, in almost a droning tone.

"Hello...."

Posted by Dark-Jedi-Kitano on 11-03-2002 02:23 AM:

Something wrong as he looks at Nikka

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-03-2002 02:27 AM:

"You could say that..."

Nikka motioned to the empty seat across from her as she spoke. She spoke more solemn this time while takg a sip from her drink.

"How are you?"

Posted by Dark-Jedi-Kitano on 11-03-2002 11:34 AM:

Kitano sits down " Im doing quite well" as he sees a serving droid and orders himself a drink.

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-03-2002 04:05 PM:

She only nodded, smiling only briefly then returned to her normal gaze down at the amber liquid in her glass.

"I'm glad to hear it.." She spoke in a soft whisper.

Posted by Dark-Jedi-Kitano on 11-03-2002 06:34 PM:

As the droid returns his drink he picks it up and looks at Nikka " I have felt another presense of another whom I dont know yet"

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-03-2002 07:30 PM:

Nikka raised a curious eyebrow at her friend, Kitano. Perhaps a conversation would take her mind off things.

"Oh really? Who might that be?"

Posted by Dark-Jedi-Kitano on 11-04-2002 12:08 AM:

Im not sure but I do feel it and somehow its like a part of me

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-04-2002 12:22 AM:

"Perhaps you should speak with your master about it then."

She suggested, taking a drink again.

"Who is your master, by the way?"

Posted by Dark-Jedi-Kitano on 11-07-2002 06:24 PM:

Dara ShadowTide as he sips his drink.

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-07-2002 07:22 PM:

Nodding, she actually smiles.

"Ah, that's one thing we have in common."

Posted by Dark-Jedi-Kitano on 11-11-2002 06:12 PM:

oh and why is that

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-11-2002 06:54 PM:

"Dara Shadowtide is my master as well."

Posted by Dark-Jedi-Kitano on 11-11-2002 10:23 PM:

wow well Im glad we both have the same master and I hope we can work well together

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-12-2002 02:28 PM:

"I'm sure we will." She assured him. "We're all on the same side after all, aren't we?"

Nikka hesitated for a moment, sipping from her drink.

"How is your training going?"

Posted by Dark-Jedi-Kitano on 11-12-2002 09:46 PM:

Good so far but I hope to do well and become the most powerful and feared Sith Warrior of all that is my ambition
Working...
X