X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Interesting Encounter?

Posted by Kat Kariena on 11-10-2002 07:07 PM:
    An Interesting Encounter?

Kat crept into Rama's yet again, what drew her here this time she had not the slightest idea, but again she was here. Ordering a drink of Corellian Ale she went back to one of the dark and shadowed corners, observing those around her.

Not letting her gaurd down even slightly, she seemed to be a bit more relaxed in here than she had been in the past. She was starting to get comfortable in her suroundings, the people surounding her, though, was another story all together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Xavier Sadow on 11-10-2002 07:11 PM:

The pale Sith Knight slowly pushes the door to Rama's open and allows his dark blue eyes to scan the area slowly. He steps inside and lets the door close behind him as his left hand slips back through his long blonde hair. Xavier cracks his neck lightly and moves to the bar, ordering a Correllian Ale.

After the droid gives it to him, Sadow turns around and leans back against the bar, taking a long drink of the ale as he looks around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kat Kariena on 11-10-2002 07:16 PM:

Kat watched the man step in, curiousity crept into her mind as she watched him go to the bar and order his drink.

Curiousity killed the Kat, she thought wryly and took a sip of her drink.

Posted by Xavier Sadow on 11-10-2002 07:19 PM:

Xavier quickly finishes off his drink and wipes his mouth off with his sleeve. His eyes glance around once more before he cracks his knuckles lightly and starts to slowly roam around the bar, looking at everyone he passes, trying to look for someone interesting.

Posted by Kat Kariena on 11-10-2002 07:25 PM:

Satisfaction brought her back, she replied to herself, finnishing her thought, still watching the man quietly. She took another sip of her drink and continued to think. Her shy nature putting off the chance at meeting the other Sith who lurked here, despite Dara's encouragement to do so.

Posted by Xavier Sadow on 11-10-2002 07:28 PM:

Xavier slowly makes his way around the bar and winds up near Kat. He looks down at her and smirks a bit.

"Hello.."

He pushes the bottom edges of his trenchcoat back a bit, the hilt of his dual edged black sabre flashing into sight for a moment.

Posted by Kat Kariena on 11-10-2002 07:31 PM:

"Hello," Kat replied, looking up at him from her seat. "Is there something I can help you with?"

Her tone of voice was neutral, almost like she expected there was some specific reason he wanted to talk to her. She normaly avoided conversations or socializing.

Posted by Xavier Sadow on 11-10-2002 07:34 PM:

Xavier smiles a bit slowly. He clasps his hands behind his back and looks down at her.

"Not really. I have been away for a while and found many new people when I came back. Trying to get to know everyone once more."

He chuckles a bit and glances around for a moment before looking back to her.

Posted by Kat Kariena on 11-10-2002 07:38 PM:

Kat shook her head, "Used to know everyone here at one time? I'm not very new here, Sir."

She took another sip of her drink. "Though if you still with to talk to me you're welcome to have a seat."

Posted by Xavier Sadow on 11-10-2002 07:39 PM:

Xavier nods and waves his hand slowly, a chair sliding from under the table. The Sith Knight sits down slowly and leans back in the chair. He looks over at her.

"Well you must have joined after I left because I do not recognize you at all."

Posted by Kat Kariena on 11-10-2002 07:41 PM:

"I have been around for a while, sir," She replied. "Though I vanished for a bit to take care of some personal buisness(sp). I returned myself a short while ago."

Posted by Xavier Sadow on 11-10-2002 07:44 PM:

"Personal business? That's whatI had left for as well. Though I suppose what's done is done and it doesn't matter anymore."

He smirks a bit and waves down a service droid. Xavier orders another ale and cracks his neck quietly.

Posted by Kat Kariena on 11-10-2002 07:58 PM:

"The past is the past, but the future is always changing," Kat said quietly, then shook her head and said nothing, there was nothing, in her mind to respond to.

Working...
X