X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Angel Returns - Open

Posted by Eve Siren on 10-08-2002 11:05 AM:
    Dark Angel Returns - Open

OOC- Open to everyone who knew Eve Siren, though it was destined to Rama Sha.

A woman sat at the counter, holding a glass of water - actually, it was ice cubes that melted after she finished her JD - looking down at the crystal clear liquid. She wore a large cloak over her head and body, covering most of her face that could easily detect her identity, and black gloves. She slowly turned her head towards the rest of bar, looking around to see any familiar faces, though she didn't want to actually go see them.

She wasn't sure what she was doing here, but as soon as Daegal left, she snuck out of his home to come here. Daegal has been taking care of her ever since he found her, but she needed more. More what ? More reality. She still didn't believe she was back and still believed all this was a dream. But then, since when does dreams hurt this bad ?

When Daegal found her, she could barely breathe on her own, let alone talking, eating or walking. She was under his care for a couple of weeks now, and even though she wasn't finally cured, she was able to think of her own again.

Never she thought Hell would be that sad, that painful, that traumatizing, but she always knew that would the place she would be when she died. Finally, did she really die ?

She kept her Force signature down to avoid anyone running up to her. To them, she was dead. And still is.

"...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Bio Hazzardous on 10-08-2002 11:18 AM:

*Bio was at the bar counter, drinking his usual ice water. With both his elbows on the counter, Bio was intend on enjoying a lone night for this night. Turning his bar stool around to look at the other patrons, Bio watched as many where being merry and having a good time. While Bio knew almost the entire lot of them were eiether passing merchants or smugglers, one person suddenly caught his eye. It was someone wearing a black cloak and black gloves, and was clearly female. The face was clevery hidden although not to the extend his hood provided. As he stared at her for another few moments, Bio didn't seemly regonize her, or if she had a Force Signature that he could detect. Shrugging his shoulders, Bio once more turned back to the bar counter and placed his elbows back on the counter. Giving one last glance at the hooded women, Bio returned to drinking his glass of water*

(.....it seems everyone is into this hood and cloak thing nowadays...must be a trend going around..of course, I don't wear mine to be one of the crowd...)

*Sips his glass of water*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Eve Siren on 10-10-2002 10:53 AM:

Eve sighed - It was getting lonely and boring. She pulled out her piano/keyboard and pushed on the on button. She ran her fingers through the notes slowly at first. Do, re, mi ... Then gently started playing a sad melody. Before, she could only play the Moonlight Sonata, now, she learned a lot of new pieces in Hell. She took a deep breath before singing almost discreetly to herself.

"I don't remember feeling like this... Baby, I love you." She murmured to herself before.

"I got this joints forming in my bones (from a man),
    who indeed took over my soul, (understand),
    I couldn't breathe if he ever said (he would leave),
    get on my knees till they bloody red, (baby please),
    see I don't know if you get it yet (just don't know),
    He's like the lighter to my cigarette (watch me smoke),
    I never knew another human life (didn't know),
    could have the power to take over mine,
    So baby baby."

She tapped the notes a bit harder.

"Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby(baby I love you),
    baby, baby,baby baby,baby,
    I love it when I hear ya name,
    got me sayin' baby, baby, baby,
    baby, baby,(baby I love you)
    baby, baby, baby, baby, baby."

She took a pause before continuing.

"See, I could never feel alone with you (in my life),
    I gave up everything I own for you (won't think twice),
    almost a shame how I'm mesmerized (such a shame),
    I lose my thought looking in your eyes (I know why),
    because your kisses make my lips quiver (and that's real),
    and when you touch me my whole body shivers (I can feel),
    now, I can see how another life(nother life),
    could have the power to take over mine.. 'cause you're my...

Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby,(baby I love you),
    baby, baby,baby baby,baby,
    I love it when I hear ya name,
    got me sayin' baby, baby, baby, baby, baby(baby I love you)
    baby, baby, baby, baby, baby.
    Break it down."

She then did the bridge.

"Baby, I can't see my worth (I can't see)
    living here on God's green earth,
    you don't know what you've done to me (done to me),
    I never thought I'd need you desperately(desperately),
    it's kind of sick how I'm stuck on you(stuck on you),
    but I don't care cause I'm needing you (I'm needing you),
    and how I feel will remain the same (remains the same),
    cause you're my baby (cause your my baby),
    listen and when the world starts to stress me out (where I run),
    it's to you boy without a doubt (you're the one),
    who keeps me sane and I can't complain (can't complain),
    you're like a drug you relieve my pain (may seem strange),
    you're like the blood flowing through my vein (oooo),
    keeps me alive and feeding my brain (oooo),
    now this is how another human life (nother life),
    could have the power to take over mine..cause your my

Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby (baby I love you),
    baby, baby,baby baby,baby, I love it when I hear ya name,
    got me sayin' baby, baby, baby, baby, baby(ooo..baby I love you),
    baby, baby, baby, baby, baby."

She continued the melody without adding the lyrics to it. She bit on her lower lip to hold back the wave of emotions that was hitting her.

Posted by Lina Capulet on 10-12-2002 10:27 PM:

Lina had just entered the bar when she recognized the voice .. Only one woman she knew could sing like that ..

"Evie ... ?" She called out, hoping to get an answer.

Posted by Eve Siren on 10-14-2002 11:07 AM:

But no answers.

Eve continued tapping along the notes, until the song faded. She noticed that her hands were getting cold, through she wore gloves. Her palms were sweaty, but her fingers frozen. That was sign that it was time to get out of here. She got off of the barstool, slid a few credits on the wooden counter and stood up, pushing her keyboard back, holding it on her back. The barman whispered a thank you, but Eve already turned around to exit towards the door.

The night was still young, maybe she would just hang around outside of the bar ...

Posted by Bio Hazzardous on 10-14-2002 09:24 PM:

*Bio had just finished his drink when he noticed the hooded women suddenly leaving*

(Hmmm...that hooded women reminds me of someone...but no one has seen her for some time...)

*Bio flagged down the bartender and asked for another water*

(...no, that probably wasn't her...just the tired mind of an old-fashioned Sith...)

Posted by Rama Sha on 10-16-2002 11:51 PM:

:: Two white eyes peered out from the shadowy corner of one of the bars private booths. The pale figured had watched and done nothing........much had changed since Eve departed. ::

" Ju'Iu Kalmah"

:: A very tan man sitting across from Rama spoke up. It was his only compaion at the table. ::

"Ya'Ol'Wa Ya'Isid Ma'Gue.........sokar"

:: Rama replied and then gave the man a stern look. The man sat back a little surprised, and then bowed his head and did not look Rama in the eyes again ::

Posted by Eve Siren on 10-17-2002 10:37 AM:

Walking towards the exit, Eve's eyes turned towards the Sith Master, as a reflex. It was him. She stopped in her tracks, surprised to have seen him after all this time. She looked at him for a long moment before turning her head away, ashamed. She kept her gaze locked on the floor before pushing the door.

Posted by Rama Sha on 10-17-2002 08:45 PM:

"Ta'ya........Nat a tay'o"

::Rama nodded at the door. The Man Across from him stood and bowed then walked towards the door. ::

Posted by Eve Siren on 10-18-2002 11:00 AM:

Eve sighed as she stepped out, getting rid of the large black cloak. She put on her usual Skull motorcycle helmet, then pulled up the black screen covering her vision, the only thing of her face that could be seen were her empty brown eyes. She tilted her head to the right then to the left to make her neck crack slightly. She took a deep breath before trailing her hand down the leather seat of her old rusted motorcycle.

I missed you.

Posted by Shep'Ra Priest on 10-21-2002 01:19 AM:

:: The man exited the bar and walked over to the woman on the bike. ::

"Ahem"

Posted by Eve Siren on 10-21-2002 11:00 AM:

Eve turned her head slightly, just looking over her shoulder at him. She arched an eyebrow, her empty brown eyes studying the features of the dark man. Judging from his appearance, he was probably a holy man or some priest.

"... Yes ?" She murmured.

Posted by Shep'Ra Priest on 10-21-2002 06:31 PM:

:: The figure gave a slight bow ::

" I am Ra'Amon Kay. High Priest of the Shep'Ra, loyal to the one god Rivan, under the service of Lord Rama of the touched. My lord would like to speak to you."

:: He motioned his staff towards bar ::

Posted by Eve Siren on 10-22-2002 10:34 AM:

"I ..." Eve hesitated.

"I don't think your Lord has ever met me before, so why would he like to see me ?

Posted by Shep'Ra Priest on 10-22-2002 12:50 PM:

"The touched cannot be wrong, Rivan himself has made it so. "

:: The Man started back towards the door ::

"This way........follow."

Posted by Eve Siren on 10-22-2002 03:55 PM:

Eve hesitated. On the day of her departure, Nuriko and her Master didn't exactly approve of her decision. She stood there, silent, still trying to decide while the Priest walked back to the door. Finally, she pulled down the black screen on her helmet, and followed the man, her head down.

".... Very well."

Posted by Shep'Ra Priest on 10-23-2002 01:45 PM:

:: the Priest lead her back into the bar and across the floor to the place where Rama sat ::

Posted by Rama Sha on 10-23-2002 01:50 PM:

:: Rama looked up at the Duo ::

" Se'rey.....Ra'Tak."

:: The Priest turned and left the bar, Rama then turned to Eve. ::

"Please.....sit."

:: He motioned to the chair across from him ::

Posted by Eve Siren on 10-23-2002 03:33 PM:

"..." Once more, Eve hesitated.

She bit on her lower lip, then took a seat after a minute, that seemed like an eternity. Still, she sat there silent, pushing the seat a bit back to be further from her Master, her eyes avoiding him.

"....."

Posted by Rama Sha on 10-24-2002 11:25 AM:

"Drink?"

Posted by Eve Siren on 10-24-2002 02:52 PM:

She shook her head. She had several alcohol drinks earlier, and even though alcohol didn't have an effect on her, she was filled with liquid.

".. No thank you."

Posted by Rama Sha on 10-24-2002 04:43 PM:

"You can take off that Helment.....I would know who you are no matter how much you hide your face........or force signature. "

Posted by Eve Siren on 10-25-2002 07:38 AM:

"Nobody could ever fool you, Sir."

Eve obeyed and took off her wet helmet, setting it on the table in front of her. She ran her gloved hand through her hair, avoiding eye contact with Rama.

Posted by Rama Sha on 10-25-2002 10:32 AM:

"Why have you returned here?"

Posted by Eve Siren on 10-25-2002 04:45 PM:

".... Because ..." Eve hesitated again.

She bit on her lower lip, her gaze falling on her metal knee pads of her leather pants. She clenched her hands into fists in her lap, trying to mutter some reason ... or some excuse.

"I, well ... I finished what I needed to do."

Posted by Rama Sha on 10-26-2002 10:35 AM:

"What sorta Buisness is that?"

Posted by Eve Siren on 10-26-2002 06:36 PM:

"Revenge." She muttered.

Posted by Rama Sha on 10-30-2002 04:21 PM:

"Anyone we know?"

Posted by Eve Siren on 10-30-2002 06:56 PM:

"Revenge ... On me. It worked, actually. I was murdered." Eve almost whispered the last setence, biting on her lower lip.

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-03-2002 02:40 PM:

"You look well for someone who is "Dead"."

:: Rama looks around the bar then back at Eve ::

"So why did you have to come back here for that?"

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-03-2002 08:26 PM:

"I'll take that as a compliment, even though I got brought back from the dead." She just commented.

She tilted her head from side to side, her hand reaching the back of her neck, stroking it slightly.

"I wanted to see how you were doing."

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-04-2002 01:16 PM:

"How am doing?"

:: With this Rama burst into laughter ::

" Even if I could express it in words.......it's something that has to been seen to believed."

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-04-2002 02:51 PM:

"You look good enough, for me." Eve canted her head to the side.

She didn't really understand why her former Master was laughing, but then again, humor wasn't something she was really good at. Her large empty brown eyes blinked once, confused.

"And how is Mistress Nuriko, Sir ?"

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-04-2002 05:03 PM:

"She is fine.....she has her duties same as me."

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-04-2002 05:07 PM:

"Duties." Eve repeated under her breath, before letting out a sincere. "Of course."

She then ran her gloved hand through her hair, trying to find something to say. Why did she came here ? To see her former Master, of course. And so she did. She stood up from her table slowly, her head bowing down to the Sith Master.

"It is good to see you so well, Sir. If there isn't anything else, then I guess I shall be on my way."

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-04-2002 05:15 PM:

"I think it's up to you if there is anything else."

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-05-2002 10:51 AM:

"There is, but I don't think you'd be interested in hearing it."

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-05-2002 11:51 AM:

"Depends on what it is."

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-05-2002 03:16 PM:

"Coming back." She muttered, putting her helmet back on her head.

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-05-2002 10:16 PM:

"What do you mean coming back? Im no longer on the ruleing body of this organization........that's not up to me if you want to rejoin."

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-06-2002 10:52 AM:

"On the contrary. Though I don't care if you are the ruler of this organization or not ... You were my Master. Even if the Council do want me back here, if you are not willing to be my Master again, then it is no use. I refuse to train under anyone else, but you."

She strapped her helmet under her chin as she spoke but avoided eye contact with the Master.

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-07-2002 01:42 AM:

:: Rama was silent for a moment. ::

" I am no longer Master of my own destiny as I was when you left......much has changed. You must gain my master's approval before I resume to train you."

:: Rama stood ::

" If you wish to still follow this mind set.......grab only what you need and return here."

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-07-2002 10:43 AM:

"I don't need anything."

Eve stepped back to make way for Rama. She glanced up at him as he stood up but bowed her head right after, in sign of respect towards the Master. Indeed, much has changed, there was no use in denying that harsh reality.

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-07-2002 04:28 PM:

"Then if you still wish to follow this path............follow me. "

:: With that Rama turned and left the bar. ::
Working...
X