X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Drunk Red-Head [Open]

Posted by Lina Capulet on 10-24-2002 03:59 PM:
    A Drunk Red-Head [Open]

Lina staggered in, a bit dizzy and of course .. drunk. She giggled slightly, noticing how quiet it was in the bar, and decided to do something about it.
    She quickly got on the counter and held her hand out, to tell the bar tender not to worry. She watched as all eyes locked on her. She then opened her mouth, and began to sing:

Under a lover's sky
    Gonna be with you
    And no one's gonna be around
    If you think that you won't fall
    Well just wait until, till the sun goes down

Underneath the starlight, starlight
    There's a magical feeling, so right
    It'll steal your heart tonight

You can try to resist
    Try to hide from my kiss
    But you know, don't you know that you
    Can't fight the moonlight
    Deep in the dark, you'll surrender you heart
    Can't fight the moonlight no
    You can't fight it ... it's gonna get to your heart

There's no escape in love
    Once the gentle breeze
    Weave's its spell upon your heart
    No matter what you think
    It won't be too long
    Till you're in my arms

We'll be lost in the rhythm, it's so right
    Feel it steal your heart tonight

You can try to resist, try to hide from my kiss
    Deep in the dark, you'll surrender your heart
    Can't fight the moonlight, no
    You can't fight it, no, yeah, yeah ..
    No .. matter what you do .. the night is gonna get to you ..

Na na, na na
    Na na, na na
    Don't try it you're never gonna win cause ..

We'll be lost in the rhythm, it's so right
    Feel it steal your heart tonight

You can try to resist, try to hide from my kiss
    Deep in the dark, you'll surrender your heart
    Can't fight the moonlight, no
    You can't fight it ... it's gonna get to your heart ...

Lina finished off and grinned as most of them actually applauded her, while others just shrugged and went back to their buisness. She then slipped into a nearby stool, grinning sheepishly.
    "R-red wine, please." She stuttered a bit, trying to relax herself, not even keeping her eye on the bar tender .. She then brushed back her red hair, and moaned slightly ... her head was throbbing again ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darth Mundus on 10-25-2002 11:21 AM:

:: DM was sitting at the bar, he couldn't help but stare at the red-headed woman. He was rather surprised by the fact this woman would do something this..."crazy". But he also respected and admired the fact that she would do it, without caring what people would say. That was the way to go in life. According to the Zabrak's philosophy there are only two kinds of people: Astronomers and Astronauts::

::Astronomers, would be fascinated by the stars, watching 'em, content with nothing but to observe such celestial bodies. Astronauts would actually reach for the stars, chase their dreams, no matter the price::

::Needless to say Darth Mundus fitted in the second category and so did the singing woman::

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Lina Capulet on 10-25-2002 05:07 PM:

Lina smiled sheepishly, and burped absently. Some stared, but she just ignored them, giving them all cold expressions. She brushed back her red hair, and opened her eyes ... There was two of everything. She shaked her head and tried to focus.

Whoa ... this is a different effect ... besides the headaches ..

She then watched as two, one real and one fake, glasses of red wine slid down towards her. Hearing the sound of the glass on the table made her realize which one was the real one. She quickly grabbed it and gulped the whole liquid down.

... Eck ... things seem so confusing now ...

Lina tried hard to pick herself up, but something was pulling her back down. She groaned slightly, rubbing her eyes to free herself from itch. She glanced around ... things went from blurry to black ... She gently laid her head down on top of her hand, which was ontop of the counter ... she opened her eyes ... closed them ... opened, closed ... then closed, but didn't open. Everything for her went dark ... she couldn't awake now ...

Posted by Dark Emerald Jade on 10-25-2002 08:09 PM:

Sith Warrior Empress Dark Emerald Jade had walked into Rama's. Last time she remembers being here was when she almost killed her son Kitano with the beating she gave him here.

Looking around slowly, she walks to the bar and orders a drink.

"Double scotch, please. And make it snappy."

It's All About The Game, And How You Play It!

I AM The Game!

Posted by Darth Mundus on 10-25-2002 09:27 PM:

::The oversized Zabrak was sitting right next to where the red-headed woman was. He noticed she was not well, he approached her slowly::

:: DM then placed his hand over her shoulder and moved her very gently and very slightly. She was not responding. Mundus tried again, only this time he did it a little bit harder::

"Ma'am....excuse me...ma'am....miss...MISS..." :: The Iridonia native just turned his head to both sides as if looking for someone. He then just kept thinking what to do::

Posted by Lina Capulet on 10-26-2002 12:04 PM:

Lina could hear a voice, but it seemed so unclear to her .. she heard a male voice calling her .. but as hard as she tried she couldn't make out anything. The expression on her face grew tense and confused, but yet her eyes didn't open. She moaned once or twice for everything was still black ...

"... Ugh."

Posted by Dark-Jedi-Kitano on 10-26-2002 01:02 PM:

Kitano sits alone in the dark corner wearing his samurai battle armour as he nods to everyone as his hand adjusts the visor on his samurai helmet

Posted by Darth Mundus on 10-26-2002 04:57 PM:

::Mundus could see the woman was at least alive. He put his hand under her head to see if she reacted. He tried talking to her, he tried using a napkin as a fan to have some air on her head, still nothing::

'U aroha euq sodugnich ogah?' *What the hell do I do now?*::Thought the huge Zabrak to himself. Without hesitation he noticed a table at the very back that was alone and with now crowd around it. He carried the red-headed woman and headed towards the table. He had her sit down and ordered water. Mundus sat right next to her trying for her to snap out of it::

Posted by Dark Emerald Jade on 10-26-2002 05:55 PM:

Jadey notices her son Kitano walk in and scoffs slightly. She takes a drink of her scotch and continues to watch the bar......

Posted by Lina Capulet on 10-26-2002 07:25 PM:

Lina groaned a bit, she then noticed Mundus sitting near her. She blinked a bit, and rubbed her eyes ... her head was throbbing ...

"Who are you ... ?"

Posted by Darth Mundus on 10-27-2002 11:46 AM:

"Just a friend..." ::As he finished saying these words, the tattoed face apprentice grabbed the glass of water that had just been brought by the servdroid and offered it to the just-awaken lady::

"My name is Darth Mundus, are you alright Miss....?

Posted by Lina Capulet on 10-27-2002 01:33 PM:

Lina shook her head to try and get the vision of the man known as "Darth Mundus" to appear more clearly to her. She then noticed the glass of water, and grabbed it instantly ..

"Hold that thought .." She quickly splashed the water in her face, surprising the others nearby. ".... A little bit alright I guess."

She moaned a bit, trying to focus as hard as it may seem ..

Posted by Darth Mundus on 10-27-2002 08:52 PM:

:: Darth Mundus wasn't surprised by what the woman did. When they were still at the bar, he had thought about doing so, but he didn't want to show any lack of respect to the lady, nor be rude in any way::

:: He ordered another glass of water and just stared at the woman trying to get herself out of it::

"Is there anything I can do for you?" ::Said the Zabrak as the other glass was being brought their way::

Posted by Lina Capulet on 10-29-2002 02:51 PM:

"Um ..."

Lina paused for a second, her head throbbed just thinking of what she needed. She ran her fingers rapidly through her hair, the expression on her face growing tense.

"I don't really know ..."

Her eyes stung with tears, but she tried desperately not to cry ..

Posted by Darth Mundus on 10-29-2002 05:15 PM:

::The servdroid brought the glass of water and another drink for Mundus::

::Nostalgia could be seen in the red-headed woman's face::

::The giant Zabrak picked the drinks of the droid's trade and placed 'em on the table. Water in front of Lina 'Yavin 4 at night' right in front of Mundus::

"Don't. It's not worth it you know...." ::He then raised his glass and directed it towards his mouth::

Posted by Lina Capulet on 10-30-2002 08:45 PM:

"Mm ...."

Lina payed not attention to the drink, and tried to pick herself up. Her legs began to quiver as she did this.

"Bah ... stupid knees ..."

She then tried to walk, her knees shaking with each step. She felt as though her body was pushing her down, further and further ... She then collapsed, landing on her knees in an akward position on the floor.

"OW ..."

Posted by Darth Mundus on 10-30-2002 10:58 PM:

::In less than a split second DM raised from his Sith and was helping the red-headed Sith lady to get back on her feet::

::A little too much to drink, seemed the lady had had. She put his arm behind Mundus neck and Mundus placed his arm around her waist, trying to help her walk::

::It turned out to be useless, the girl's legs seemed to have a mind of their own and apparently they didn't want to go anywhere::

::Once again DM carried Lina, and had her sit at the table they were in::

"If it is your desire to go somewhere, just tell me, I'll walk you..." 'Or carry you for that matter'::The Large Zabrak, was not willing to ler the lady there, he would drag her into her quarters if necessary::

Posted by Lina Capulet on 10-31-2002 03:11 PM:

"Umm ..."

Lina paused, and smiled sheepsihly, yet drunk.

"I don't really know where I'm going."

Posted by Darth Mundus on 10-31-2002 03:32 PM:

"Well then we stay here until we figure out where to go"

::Mundus stared at the woman, she was not only drunk, but hurt on the inside. Actually, that's probably the reason why she was drunk. But Mundus can not think for other individuals, that's why he had a tendency to never assume things and always talking them over::"I'm afraid I haven't gotten your name yet. Miss...???

Posted by Lina Capulet on 11-01-2002 10:16 AM:

"Umm ..."

Lina paused for a minute, then it hit her.

"... Lina Capulet."

Posted by Darth Mundus on 11-01-2002 10:48 AM:

"A pleasure to meet you Miss Capulet"

::He kept staring at the woman for a minute and decided to speak again::

"Are you sure you're alright ma'am?"

Posted by Lina Capulet on 11-01-2002 11:38 AM:

"Not really ..."

Lina said it in a sort of "obvious" tone. She was usually very rude when it came to being drunk. She tried to be nice, but it was hard when your head was throbbing every five minutes.

Posted by Darth Mundus on 11-01-2002 12:00 PM:

"May I ask what seems to be the matter" :: The oversized Zabrak just stared at the lady. Indeed it was obvious she was not right. But what could possibly be what was getting to her so badly, that she would be like this::

Posted by Lina Capulet on 11-01-2002 02:20 PM:

Lina shrugged absently.

"I always drink ... Nothing bad about it."

She was really trying to hide everything .. all of her dreaded past .. Alot of people at TSE already knew enough about it already.

Posted by Darth Mundus on 11-01-2002 03:40 PM:

::The Zabrak seemed to hit bullseye:: "Never, did I say there's something wrong with drinking. By deniying it, you just did"

::The sith with the tattooed face just smiled and looked at Lina straight into her eyes::

Posted by Lina Capulet on 11-06-2002 03:46 PM:

Lina poked her tounge out and Mundus, and turned around, smirking some.

"Whatever .."
Working...
X