Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drinking to Old Masters and New Promotions (Snack, open)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking to Old Masters and New Promotions (Snack, open)

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 09-28-2002 10:44 AM:
    Drinking to Old Masters and New Promotions (Snack, open)

Sten, sitting down in a booth, orders a banana split and pulls out a bottle of his own brew of moonshine. As he waited for Snack to show up, he took sparing sips of the clear liquid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Callista on 09-28-2002 11:10 AM:

Callista entered, having not the usual smile on her face. Snack’s leaving TSE had infuriated her. It was as if he were betraying that which had nurtured his dark power. He had been a Council Member…did that not mean anything to him?

Maneuvering around tables and chairs, she crossed the distance to the bar and slapped the palm of her hand down on the counter. “Whiskey…just give me the entire bottle.” Collecting the shot and liquor, she whirled around.

So many empty tables to choose from…

Her eyes fell on the figure of a chimp. Sten, if she recalled correctly. He had been one of Snack’s pupils, promoted just before the final resignation. Snorting, she proceeded to approach him. “Congratulations on your promotion,” she voiced. She then tilted the bottle in her hand towards an empty chair. “Mind if I sit?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kassandra AutumnRain on 09-29-2002 02:32 PM:

It had been a long time since Kasi had last entered Rama's Corner, but after storming out of the Council Room at the announcement of Snack's departure it had seemed the natural place for her to go. She began to cross the room to the bar to order a drink, but then changed her mind.

"That's the last thing I need," she muttered to herself, "My thoughts are pretty mixed up as it is... No need to add alchohol to the mix."

Then in the corner of the room her eyes met the figure of a chimp, whom she recognized as one of Snack's other apprentices, sitting in a booth speaking with someone she had never seen before.

"Well... perhaps it's time I actually got out and talked to someone... It won't do having Snack as one of the only people I know if he's not here."

Removing the hood of her cloak, the sith warrior approached the booth.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything... I just wanted to congratulate you on yout promotion...and... ummm... mind if I join you?" she said gesturing toward an open seat.... "... or is that spot already taken?"

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 09-30-2002 09:56 AM:

"Yes, you both may sit. And thank you, for I almost thought I was a bit forgotton."

Once they were seated, Sten raised his bottle, making a small toast.

"To good times..."

Posted by Kassandra AutumnRain on 10-04-2002 02:18 PM:

With a slight nod of her head, Kasi agreed,
    "Yes, to good times... for those seem to be few and far between..."

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 10-07-2002 10:00 AM:

"Amen to that."

Posted by Callista on 10-16-2002 10:14 PM:

Icy eyes flitted to look at the girl sitting beside her. Callista had not met her, nor even seen her before. After raising her whiskey filled shot to the toast and tossing it back, she took the opportunity to introduce herself to both at the table. “Callista Ming…whom might you two be?”

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 10-18-2002 10:10 AM:

"I am Sten the Chimp, now Sith Knight. And you are?"

Posted by Kassandra AutumnRain on 10-18-2002 08:51 PM:

"I'm Kassandra AutumnRain, but you're both welcome to call me Kasi. I'm a Sith Warrior.... and like you," she gave a slight nod in Sten's direction, "I was one of Snack's apprentices..."

Posted by Callista on 10-19-2002 06:40 PM:

With a smile she poured herself another shot. “Congratulation s on your new rank, Sten. I am sure it was well earned. It’s a pleasure to meet you both.” Callista couldn’t imagine how the two felt about their Master’s disloyalty to the Sith Empire and wasn’t going to try. It enraged her enough knowing a Council member had so abruptly left…

Clenching the small glass in her hand, she brought it to her lips, taking in the strong vapors of the liquor. It left a trail of heat as it passed down her throat. With a satisfied sigh, she set the shot back down.

Glancing to Kasi a moment she noticed that the young woman was free of any drink. “Would you care for any?” she voiced, motioning towards the bottle of whiskey before her.

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 10-19-2002 10:25 PM:

Sten was reading Callista's expressions, how she gripped the glass. She was angered. And it was at the mention of Snack's name. Perhaps she thought it was disloyal to leave TSE. Personally, Sten perfectly understood Snack and why he left. His heart wasn't truly in being Sith. But that was OK with Sten, for being Sith wasn't the most important thing for him either. It was being himself that Sten concerned himself with most. Sith came third after himself and his friends. But Sten was still loyal to the use of the Dark Side, for it was raw energy, unfiltered, and in its truest form. But Sten was quiet for too long and spoke.

"I am sorry that Snack left. Perhaps, Kasi, I could train you, for I am a Knight myself...."

Posted by Kassandra AutumnRain on 11-02-2002 02:38 PM:

Kasi shook her head, "I may order myself something later."

Callista's expression of anger shocked her a bit. Eventhough though Kasi had been training as a Sith for almost a year now, the ex-jedi still was still not able to allow her emotions, especially those of fear and anger, to flow quite that easily. Snack's leaving had upset her, but for years she had been taught to block her negative emotions, so even if she were angry it would not be something easily recognized. Callista's emotions on the other hand were easy to spot, their use almost careless.

She turned her attention to Sten, "There's no reason you should be sorry. Snack's leaving was not your fault, nor is it anyone else's. Things change, a person's loyalties are one such thing, their values are another. I myself have been in situations where I have discovered that where I was, was different than where I wanted to be. There's no reason to be upset about these changes," Kasi spared a glance at Callista," for they allow room for change.

As for your offer to continue my training, it is incredibly tempting; however, I'm going to have to turn you down on that one. I think it's time that I develop a social life outside of the training grounds."

(OOC: Sorry it took me so long to post... I've been a bit busy lately with RL stuff)

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 11-05-2002 12:06 PM:

Sten grinned at Kasi.

"Perhaps I should follow suit. Socially, I have no life, or rather, its a bit lacking. The training grounds is my social place, I guess."

Working...
X