X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dimmed Light

Posted by Bio Hazzardous on 09-11-2002 09:08 PM:
    The Dimmed Light

*It was a raining day for Rama's Corner today... it fell like the cloud was sliced open with a knife. But this didn't matter to Bio, one who wanted to become tolerable to the elements...it was one of his obessive motives in life...to make the Mother Natures of planets throw their power at him and see if he can stand up to them.

(Some test...)

*Bio was standing out in the rain, his hood and cloak taking the beating of the rain drops. He didn't worry about his gaunlets or boots for they were rust-proof. Standing out there in the muddy street in front of Rama's Bar, Bio stood in his normal silence*

(Prehaps a harder test will come along...)

*FInally taking a step, Bio walked toward Rama's Bar and the meachical sliding doors opened up to expose the loud chatter and music. Bio wasn't fond of Rama's Corner but he didn't hate it...he just didn't enjoy all the loudness and laughter it at most of the time. Moving through the numerous tables and chairs with people from all other the galaxy, Bio found one table near a light and sat down. Once he was seated, he lowered his head along with his hood and closed his eyes. The light he was under sudden went dim but enough light was there to show him from a distance. The table he said at had four chairs, and Bio took one of them to use as a footstool for his feet. Stomping his Steel Boots to get off any mud on it, he prob'd his feet up on the chair and waited for eiether the B.A.D. Droid or prehaps a fellow Sith to see him...however, they might be wasting their time since Bio was never one for long chats...just simple yes/no questions but to those whom he trusted, one could get a small piece of past out of him*

OOC- I forgot to put this in the title but this thread is closed only to those I've talked to via e-mail, or IM. Thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 09-12-2002 12:19 AM:

:: Kekoa was in the bar as the doors opened and let in the cold moist draft. She watched as Sith Warrior Bio walked into Rama's Corner and make a path through the crowd to find a place in the corner of the Bar. Kekoa grinned and soon decided to visit him. The young woman got up from her seat at the bar and strode by the many beings on her way to Bio, as her long black cloak twisted in behind her. Reaching Bio's table she saw the serving Droid about to take his order. Kekoa spoke to Bio, "Hello Sith Warrior Bio, Mind if I join you?" ::

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Bio Hazzardous on 09-12-2002 03:04 AM:

*Still in his seated postion in the corner, against the wall with the dim light above him, and his left foot prob'd on a chair, Bio looked up to see Kekoa asking him if she could join him. Looking to his left, he grabbed one of the chairs that was tucked deep in the table and pulled it out for her*

"...Hello Kekoa...pleasure meeting you on the rainy day. And no, sit where you wish.".

*Now noticing the B.A.D Unit, Bio took his order*

"....Ice Water..."

*The Unit was about to waltz off but Bio gave the Unit a nudge with his right foot. THe Unit turned around, feeling the patron wanted something else*

"Don't forgot Kekoa little one(points to her)...that would be rude if I just got a drink and not her as well".

*The B.A.D. Unit beeped something Bio did not know and trudge his tank-stlye wheels over to Kekoa*

Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 09-13-2002 05:36 PM:

:: Kekoa took a seat on the other side of the table and glanced at Bio’s boots. Then, Kekoa looked at the service Droid and added a Ziost Sunrise to the order of the Ice Water. Watching the service Droid leave on its own and return back to the bar to place the order, Kekoa looks at Bio once again. “What brings you out in this rain, Bio?" Kekoa grinned and knew about Bio’s interested in weather related storms. "And will others be joining us tonight?" She also kept her questions or replies brief, sensing Bio was not much for talking to others. Strangely enough, neither was Kekoa. ::

Moments later, the Droid returned and served the drinks, as the mechanical device set the glasses on the table. Then, the Droid looked at Bio asking him if this was all for now?

:: Kekoa reached towards the glass with her hand and picked it up, taking a sip from the liquid of old Sith liquor. Swallowing the drink, Kekoa once again set the glass onto the table while looking back at Bio, listening to his replies. ::

Posted by Bio Hazzardous on 09-14-2002 07:40 AM:

*Bio reached for his Ice Water and waved the BAD Droid off. Bringing the glass to his lips, Bio sipped a small amount then placed the glass back on the table. Bio's appreance probably wasn't his best after getting wet. His cloak and hood were still wet after he sat down, the water flowed from his cloak down and dripped down to the floor in a splash. Bio quickly glanced at Kekoa then back to looking at just air*

"...Rain's no challenge here Kekoa...Mother Nature here just ain't doing here best right now..."

*Bio took another sip, this time longer, giving him time to answer the next question. Putting down his glass, he had already drinking half of it*

"And the others?...if they show, then they show...".

*Bio broke out of his stare at nothing and looked over at Kekoa*

"Anyway, how are you? How is Master Shadowtide fairing?"

*Bio knew that while Dara had many apprentices, she was only close with a few. He knew of a man named Rairn but didn' know his exact name but he did know for sure that Kekoa was another of the ones more closer to Dara. So if anyone knew how Dara was doing, it probably be her*

Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 09-16-2002 02:41 PM:

:: Kekoa watched as the service Droid rolled away from the table after credits where paid. She took another sip of the Ziost Sunrise drink upon reaching for it again and grasping the glass into her hand. The young woman looked at Bio and replied, “I am doing okay. And you?" Kekoa paused for a moment, then spoke again, "Master Shadowtide is very busy as usual, Bio. You know she has many Apprentices to train and her duties in regards to TSE and the Council.” Kekoa trailed her thought off while downing the last of her Sith Liquor drink. Leaning back in her seat, Kekoa looked about the place and saw a few beings she did recognize, as they walked by the table. Then, Kekoa returned her quiet gaze back at Bio. “Any new travels about the galaxy of late, Bio? Or are there planets or systems that might be of interest to you to visit one day?” Kekoa grinned upon the questions and hoped Bio would enlighten her about his quests to face Nature’s Wrath.

Kekoa had a great fascination with Nature’s storms that were Electrical related. There was something in watching and walking through a chorus of dancing lightning bolts strikes and the rolling sound of thunder within a massive dark storm that attuned her to the Darkness.

Posted by Bio Hazzardous on 09-17-2002 06:24 AM:

*Bio agreed with Kekoa about Dara. She was often very busy with so many issues inside and out of the Sith Empire*

"With all the apprentices she has now, I'm glad she issued that NCAA form into her data profile...".

*Bio took another sip of his water...which was down to about a quarter full*

"New travels you say? No...haven't been on any in sometime...any places that you know of where Mother Nature knows how to put up a fight?"

*Bio hasn't in fact, gone planet hopping in quite sometime. Of course, it does get boring when it's just by yourself*

Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 09-20-2002 10:43 PM:

:: Kekoa finished her drink and smiled at Bio’s question. Leaning back in her chair, Kekoa replies, “I know a few planets that could peek your interest in regards to Nature’s Wrath.” ::

:: Kekoa grinned and looked about before glancing at Bio’s once again. “Have you heard of a Planet called “Baros” ? I recently looked at the Planet database in TSE’s Archives and discovered a few places. I came across that Planet during a search.” ::

:: The Sith woman gazed quietly at Bio and listened to his response. ::

Posted by Bio Hazzardous on 09-21-2002 11:05 AM:

"Baros? Home to the reptilian Brubbs? Yes I know of it...I admit it has server windstorms, but the gravity I dislike...can't say I will be making any trips to that planet".

*Bio finsihed that last of his water and flagged down the same droid which had served them the first time*

"However, I'm still willing to hear of any other planets that might be worth a trip to".

Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 09-25-2002 02:39 PM:

:: Kekoa nods at Bio and ponders for a moment on another planet that might serve his interest. The young Sith woman leans back on her chair and seemed to be watching the other customers walk by their table. Then, Kekoa returns her quiet gaze upon him and grins. “How about the Planet of Belsavis?” She watched Bio’s body language change a bit, as he seemed to move in his seat. ::

Kekoa had never been to this planet before, but heard from a few others, who had traveled there, that the planet was forever changing in structure, environment, and suffered atmospheric shifts.

Posted by Bio Hazzardous on 09-25-2002 06:17 PM:

*Kekoa gots Bio's attention with the planet Belsavis. The name of the planet made it sound interesting enough*

"Belsavis? Don't really know that planet well....does Mother Nature of that planet offer a challenge?"

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 09-27-2002 01:41 AM:

:: The quiet shuffling of her long robes draping behind her was all that was heard as the Sith Master quietly entered the bar. She took a quick glance around and saw two of her apprentices seated at a table near the wall and walked over to them ::

"Greetings, my apprentices. May I join you?"

Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: The Lady Athena, Lyra Darkstar

Master to: Raine Sarin, Varlon Konrad, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bio Hazzardous, Callista,
    Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Crescent, Dark Emerald Jade,
    Michin Troval

Mentor to: Saharia

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

AIM Bio The Sith Empire Tides of Darkness

Posted by Bio Hazzardous on 09-27-2002 03:15 AM:

*Upon hearing Dara, Bio took his boot off the chair and got up from his laid-back posture*

"Master Shadowtide...I wasn't expecting you this night...it is indeed nice to see you".

*THe BAD Unit finally arrive at Bio waved a hand in a manner that told it to wait before they gave it their bar orders*

" Please pardon my laid-back posture Master Shadowtide. Aside from my own quarters, Bar's owned by Sith are the only other place where I will occiasionally lower my guard for relaxation".

Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 09-28-2002 08:27 PM:

:: Glancing to the side, she sensed someone approach them quickly. Sith Master Shadowtide's deep and dark aura was clearly presence within the area. Kekoa suddenly stood up and stepped away from her seat to drop to one knee, bowing her head towards the Sith Master. Kekoa rose once again and waited for her Master to take a seat.

Within a few seconds later, Kekoa moved back to her chair and sat down after her Master and Bi0 were seated at the table. Looking at Master Shadowtide, she briefly informed her about the topic at hand. Then, she saw the service Droid wheel to the table once again.

Kekoa gazed back to look at Bi0 and replied to his question, “Belsavis is a world of volcanic rift valleys separated by miles of icy glaciers. The inhabited, steam-filled rifts are heated by the planet's core, which feeds mud pots and hot springs on the surface.”

Kekoa recalled this short info from the Planet’s database section within the TSE archives. “Would you like to know more about the Planet, BiO?”::

Posted by Bio Hazzardous on 10-04-2002 07:26 AM:

*Bio waved in a "no" manner at Kekoa*

"That's ok, I'll look it up later after my relaxation is over with".

*Bio turned his attention now to the a small BAD Unit calmly waiting for their orders*

"Anther glass of ice water, a Ziost Sunrise..."

*Looks at Dara*

"...and a glass of white wine yes?"

*Bio wondered if he got Dara's favortie drink correct...it had been months seen he visited her manor at Tides and his memory of such things like drinks was somewhat diminished to a degree*

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 10-06-2002 12:38 AM:

:: Dara listened to her two apprentices speak of the planet Belsavis, which she was not familiar with. She looked over at Bio as he recalled her favorite drink perfectly ::

"Yes, a glass of white wine would serve nicely. Thank you, my apprentice."

Posted by Bio Hazzardous on 10-08-2002 09:44 PM:

*With the drinks placed in the order, the droid wheeled off. Bio looked at Dara shortly after it left*

"Your welcome Master Shadowtide...what brings you here on this rainy day?"

*Bio began to notice that Dara wasn't it the least bit wet from the rain. Even her robes that would occasionally drag on the ground had not tracked it mud. Most surprising...*

(Must be her aura...if Sith Masters can use Force Lighting, repelling rain or mud should be no difficult task for them)

Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 10-09-2002 07:03 PM:

:: Kekoa watched her Master and Bi0 exchange words while she grinned a bit. She leaned back on her chair and looked about the room once again, as Kekoa's mind traveled on other thoughts for a moment. Soon, Kekoa returned her gaze back at both of them once again. ::

Posted by Bio Hazzardous on 10-11-2002 10:11 PM:

*The small Astro Droid Unit finally returned with their drinks. Putting the glasses on their table, it made a small beep-bop and wheeled off to attend to the other patrons. Bio wrapped his armored fingers around the glass and pulled it toward his direction. Bio turned to Kekoa then, feeling he was leaving her out of the picture*

"Say Kekoa, doesn't Belsavis have those famous vine gardens that float in the air?"

*Bio knew he said he would look it up later but he needed something to get this three person audience something to talk about*

Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 10-14-2002 07:34 PM:

:: Broke out of her thoughts quickly as Bi0 seemed to address her about the Planet of Belsavis. Glancing at the table, she noticed that her drink was refilled and nodded her thanks to Bi0. Kekoa looked back at Bi0, sensing his interest about the Planet.

“Yes, Bi0, the inhabitants on the Planet Belsavis had to find away to grow food and other things above the Planet’s unstable surface. I believe they used antigrav units to sustain a large system of hanging gardens and floating growing beds.”

Kekoa picked up her glass into her hand and swallowed a few sips of the Ziost Sunrise mixture. Then, she set the glass down on the table once again.

Looking at Master Shadowtide, Kekoa asked, "Have you been to any other planets in our galaxy lately?" ::

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 10-28-2002 01:50 AM:

:: Dara takes a long sip of her white wine and then looks over at Kekoa ::

"I am afraid my schedule has not allowed for me to travel much lately. I tend to keep quite busy with my council duties and training my vast assemblage of apprentices that I have acquired over time."

:: She smiled ::

"What about you?"

Posted by Bio Hazzardous on 10-28-2002 02:28 AM:

*Bio slowly drummed his fingers together upon hearing of his Master's reasons for not traveling*

(Fate's doing no doupt...)

*Bio felt Fate's infamous ability to not roll the dice was annoying to many. In Dara's case, Fate wasn't rolling to let her have a break from her duties*

(Accursed witch...why is she both godess and witch at the same time?)

*Bio continued to drum his fingers together, making it totally unaware of his minds many thoughts*
Working...
X