X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fear

Posted by Unknown on 09-11-2002 06:42 PM:
    The fear

A man cover in his cloak a shroud of darkness fallowed him. His force signature was weak but still he had a look of great power about him.

He had a claymore sword strapped to his back not a inch of skin showed through his cloak not even a dark outline of his face could be seen.

The man that walked into rama's this night had no name and had traveled far from an unknown place one of which the man would never see again. The man new of this place called rama's bar, a place of the sith which where once his allies and now his enemies.

Unknown slowly walked across the blood soaked floors to the bar and in a low voice asked.

" give me a scotch bar tender. I'm looking for a sith perhaps you can help me find her I owe her a bit of money and now have the means to pay her back. Are you willing to help or is there anyone in this bar that is willing to help?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Unknown on 09-12-2002 11:50 AM:

Unknown spoke up again

" what does no one in here have information or are you all of weak heart and fear to speak to me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Xam Feldek on 09-12-2002 12:50 PM:

Xam had followed the cloaked figure all the time, it was amusing to see how this person failed in having patience..
    He stood up from his table in the corner and stepped towards the bar, he stopped next to the visitor and ordered a water.

"My name is Xam Feldek, sith disciple and you are ?"

He didn't turn his face to watch the person who hadn't got a name but instead kept his look on the glass of water.

Posted by Callista on 09-12-2002 01:07 PM:

New blood… A set of piercing gray eyes glanced to the entrance of Rama’s as a new patron entered. Entered with a stride of importance, she noted. A low chuckle radiated from Callista’s throat as she turned her head around to evenly face the bar, the unknown man stepping just beside her as he ordered a drink. He seemed so arrogant at his last words and she had to raise a brow in amusement.

She took a sip of her dark ale, continuing to keep her gaze focused ahead. The glass lingered just at her lips as she spoke to the stranger; “Such words do not make people fear you…mock you perhaps, but never fear.” She hoped to get a rouse out of him by implying that he himself was weak.

A trailing phantom moved up to the outsider then, introducing himself. She hadn’t seen this disciple before, but wasn’t at all surprised. She hadn’t been to the recruiting chambers in quite some time.

Posted by Unknown on 09-12-2002 06:48 PM:

Unknown looked at the sith disciple and thought to himself what pitiful excuse for a sith. Unknown just shook his head.

" I have no name anymore kid I once was a sith warrior I was betrayed and now i come back for revenge on those who screwed my life over."

Unknown turned to callista

" ah yes callista you are right words do not strike fear only action does. I knew of you when I was a member here to bad I never got a chance to fight you and win. If you are trying to make me feel weak your going to have to do better then that."

Unknown quickly change the subject

" do you know where I can find the lady zena?"

Posted by Darth Phantom on 09-12-2002 09:49 PM:

" Mhummmmmm. "

:: An extremly sharp, intence and relentless pain overwhelmed the mind of the Unknown Sith warrior as he spoke. The Sith cried out in complete pain as he held his head in his sweaty hands, the slowly grew until it was quite unbearable and it felt as though it was going to explode. Just as the pain reached it's peak it stopped and a booming voice took it's place in his mind ::

" What do you want with Lady Zena? I highly suggest you not try to harm her or I might lose my temper and you might lose your head. "

:: And just as the pain had started it stopped only to leave his head ringing ::

Posted by Callista on 09-12-2002 09:56 PM:

Callista snorted. “I do not have to try make you weak…you are.” She turned to regard him, her icy gaze boring right into him. He was definitely a fool. And a lost fool at that. If he sought revenge than why wasn’t he out doing so instead of letting them all know just how great he once had been?

She turned back to her glass, hoping to rid the sour taste of disgust from her mouth.

Zena…so he was looking for Zena. She could have easily pinpointed her fellow Knight’s location in the Empire, let her know that she had a visitor in the bar, but she did not.

She relaxed her glass just above the bar top, swirling the ice cubes to noisily ping against the side. Without looking towards the lost one she answered, “It’s not my turn to keep tabs on her. Perhaps the Disciple knows.”

Just as she had finished her words she felt a sudden surge of power. The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. She turned in her seat and spotted him. Phantom. She knew him only by name, had never met him, but she could certainly feel his presence now. The pain that washed over the ‘unknown’s’ face brought a grin to hers.

Posted by Unknown on 09-13-2002 12:20 PM:

Unknown shook his head as the pain the pain shot through it went away. Unknown heard the voice of man he had not really known except by name. uknown turned his gaze towards the mans direction, unknowns eyes where now a visable glowing orange yet his face was still hidden.

" Oh phantom we all run in fear of your might."

unknown spoke mockingly then turned back callista

" How do you know I'm weak you have never fought me nor have ever challenged me to a fight so I suggest you shut your trap or at least try to prove your worth. "

unknown quickly turn back to Phantom

" I'm not here to kill the sith merc well at least not yet anyway. I do not doubt you will try to kill me if I did choose such a path. So where can i find the lady zena? "

Posted by Xam Feldek on 09-13-2002 01:44 PM:

Xam turned his head and watched The unknown character, this person just came in and already thought it would be stronger than a Sith Knight and a Sith Lord.. This was not admittable..

"A fight is not in need now to see you're weaknesses, don't pretend to be strong and show some respect to the people here whom you think are inferior to you."

Xam had been coming to Rama's to relax a bit so he wasn't in the mood to fight but if needed he would not hesitate to show his skills..

Posted by Unknown on 09-13-2002 04:22 PM:

unknown turned and back handed Xam.

" now boy I never said she was inferior she the one who called me weak I offered her the chance to prove me weak. If I would lose I would take her words and if I where to win I would make her eat those words. I claim no such title as to be better then anyone here and I would suggest you do the same. "

Unknown sensed the kids urge to fight if he had to who.

Posted by Xam Feldek on 09-13-2002 04:34 PM:

A grin appeared on Xam's face, he called him kid.. The last one to call him like that was his father..

"You perhaps didn't say that but you were thinking it.."

He was starting to feel the angre flow through his whole body now and his eyes was one message to read, which said:

"Don't ever call me kid."

Posted by Unknown on 09-13-2002 04:44 PM:

Unknown shook his head

" I called you boy not kid, you are a boy right"

unknown made a little chuckle out of it

" you can't read my thoughts so you have no way in hell of telling me what I was thinking. I now phantoms power there no way i would call him weak and callista I have never seen hear fight so there no chance i can call her weak but you I can falsely accuse me of a thought that wasn't even in my head.

your weakness is the lack of thought you just think I'm some normal ***** *** bar fly and don't have means to back it up I was member of this empire before you and if i where still alloud to be a member here I would out rank you. So shut the Hell up kid. "

Unknowns anger was already getting to its peek if this kid so much as laid a fingure on him he would end up with no arms. Unknown did however see a bit of his younger self in this kid although he didn't want to admit it.

Posted by Xam Feldek on 09-13-2002 04:55 PM:

"I have never heard of you but that is quite normal, perhaps my master will know you."

Xam was calmed down, ordered a JD and looked at Unknown. The tense look Xam reserved for people he didn't like was gone and started to admit that Unknown was right but wasn't going to say it..

"Why can't you join the ranks then?"

Posted by Unknown on 09-13-2002 05:00 PM:

Unknown looked at him and shrugged

" I don't know ask the council although they won't know me by new look or lack of a name now. They will only know me as who i was once. "

Posted by Xam Feldek on 09-13-2002 05:10 PM:

"Hmm, you will have to start from the beginning again then if you want to join here."

Xam was wondering who Unkown used to be.. A Sith Knight, he would ask a bit round and search it in registration books.

"Well, this is all very interesting. Why do you want to see Lady Zena ?"

Posted by Unknown on 09-13-2002 05:13 PM:

unknown shook his head

" I still have the same training i just drop my name and choose not to show my face thats the only difference truelly from me now and me then. Zena was once my lover. "

Posted by Xam Feldek on 09-13-2002 05:17 PM:

"Ah, I see but I can't help you. I don't know where she is, you could ask one of her disciples.."

Xam was tired, training was hard and he would be heading for his quarters in a moment, he finished his drink and stood up.

"You must pardon me but I must leave."

He inclined his head in to Unknown, Phantom and Callista and left Rama's.

Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-13-2002 08:19 PM:

Slowly but surely Talus began approaching the bar where the newcomer stood. The large disciple's muscles rippled as he moved. He was on of Lord Darkstar's apprentices and his master's training shone in the way he presented himself. His face was a mask of calm and determination. No visible sign of emotion and when he spoke, his low booming voice seemed cold and calculating, he would not be provoked into something stupid. However, he was always up for a good fight.

"You were screwed... Zena ruined your life...Why don't you go find a shrink to *****. Here there are two simple rules, probably why you left, Shut up or Fight..."

Talus' expression did not change as he spoke, nor was there any sign of anger in his voice, he did everything manner-of-factly.

"Now you have a sword, and you claim some continued training, I'm always itching for a fight, so if you want to continue this, let's step out side."

Posted by Darth Phantom on 09-13-2002 08:39 PM:

:: Like a flash of lightning Phantom was upon the young arrogent fool, as he emerged from the Shadows he grabbed "Unknown's" throat and lifted him off his feet until he was eye to eye with the Sith Lord. Phantom's claw like fingernails dug deep into "Unknown's" neck, blood now trickled down Phantom's arm and onto the floor below which formed a small pool. Phantom's eye's burned brightly with hatred and rage towards "Unknown" as he looked upon him from under his shadowed face ::

" Pathetic Fool!!. How dare you speak to me that way, I should gut you where you stand ... "

Posted by Nikka on 09-13-2002 08:40 PM:

*Nikka watched the arguement from her corner booth as she sat in Rama's that evening, but chose not to get in the way just yet. Everyone that was involved seemed to have the situation under control anyhow. Besides, she knew if Zena were here, the mess would be straigtened up right then and there. Noting the anger coming from Phantom, she suddenly wondered if it had anything to do with her. She couldn't help but stil feel angry herself, but it didn't matter. Shifting her gaze toward Talus, she only smiled somewhat and hoped that he would be hurt. She didn't want to see him make another trip to the medbay. Remaining hidden somewhat in her shrouded area of the bar, Nikka continued to watch, sipping her drink on occasion and waited to see what would happen next.*

Hmm...

Posted by Callista on 09-13-2002 09:05 PM:

Xam had handled himself well despite the actions of the unknown. She was impressed by the young man and smiled towards him as he left. Her eyes trailed his exit, watching him as he left… and then as Talus stepped forward, just as though he were picking up where the other Disciple had left off.

The unadorned expression that never left Talus’s face and the grating words that came out brought a smirk from Callista as she downed another swill of ale. She couldn’t wait to hear the other man’s response.

Unfortunately she didn’t get to witness such. It had happened all so quickly. The poor insolent puppy probably didn’t even see what was coming. Within an instant Phantom had the outsider speared with his claws, dangling feet above the floor. Such a show of power excited her and she turned her full attention. This was much more than she had hoped to perceive in a night at Rama’s…

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 09-14-2002 07:59 AM:

Zena ingressed Rama's in a lackadaisical manner, her piercing arctic blue eyes taking in the array of occupiers, nodding respectfully to her fellow compeers of the Sith Empire. She then shifted her scrutiny over to BladeIce's proximity, as she unleashed a chafed sigh, expecting this revisitation would be evident in time. Without ascending towards him, she bluntly addressed her former affiliate, standing her ground.

.."So, you have returned. I had thought I made my intentions explicit of your leaving TSE for our enemies, The Black Hand, would consummate the brief stint we had forged in our quondam interrelation. Why have you returned? By the look of everyone here, you no doubt have caused some encroaching reverberations to seed in this renowned place of refuge. Your grievances should be directed to me personally, not my comrades. Speak your peace. What is it you wan't...Dark Jedi?" Zena spoke with reticent animosity.

Posted by Unknown on 09-16-2002 11:40 AM:

Unknown shocked by taluses forwardness but didn't have much time to react and give statement back as a hand grabbed his throat and lifted him off the ground.

unknowns throat began to bleed as the claws dug in. Unknowns voice rasped.

" put me down you honestly don't think I didn't come prepared for this situaton Phantom. "

with a flick of Unknowns wrist Uknown had produced a thermal detinator from his cloak.

" If you kill me i let go of the switch you and everyone else in here dies with me. "

unknown heard zena's voice

" I will speak with you zena as soon as your friend here puts me down. "

Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-16-2002 12:14 PM:

Talus grinned at Unknown's new toy as Darth Phantom held him up in the air by his throat.

"Lord Darth Phantom, if you snap his neck his muscles will remain tight and he won't be able to let go." He said calmly all the while trying to determine if he could sprint and clench Unknown's hand in time to stop him if Darth Phantom decided to call his bluff.

"But then again I could be wrong," Talus laughed. He was unconcerned chances are Phantom's force powers would allow him to keep Unknown's hands clinched on the button while he drained the life from him, but he didn't care, he'd rather see Phantom let him go, so he could take a shot at the anonoymous spectre. Althought it seemed he would be far down the line of people who wanted to fight. Talus grinned as he watched Darth Phantom make his decision.

Posted by Callista on 09-16-2002 08:36 PM:

The Sith Knight continued to watch closely, eyes only averting once as Zena made her grand entrance. Callista gave a short telepathic ‘hello’ to the woman then observed the entire drama as it unfolded.

The detonator that the former Empire member brandished hadn’t been foreseen but could easily be taken care of. The entirety of Rama’s was Force sensitive and with the slightest concentration the button could be compressed, disarming the weapon. BladeIce obviously hadn’t thought that far in advance when he had made such an idle threat. It enlivened Callista to no end.

Flicking her gaze to Phantom she wondered if he would indeed set the outcast down so that he may tend to his business. In all veracity, she hoped there would be more blood spilt before such incident occurred...

Posted by Darth Phantom on 09-18-2002 10:29 PM:

:: A wicked smile tugged at the corners of the Sith Lord's lips as "Unknown" removed a thermal detinator from within his cloak, but the Sith could not help but to laugh at his attempt to scare him ::

" Pssst. I'm already dead and your going to try a hell of a lot harder to scare me. Do you truly think I fear death? If you do your a bigger fool than I thought ... I embrace it ... I am Death. "

:: Phantom slowly shook his head in disappointment ::

" I would have thought an Ex-Sith would have known better. You don't think that with my power I could stop you from realeasing that button? "

:: The hand which held "Unknown" tightened until he was unable to speak. With his free hand he grabed "Unknown's" hand that held the thermal detinator and with a quick squeeze and the might of the Dark-Side he crushed both the hand and the detinator, releasing the hand he threw "Unknown" across the room where he slammed back first into the wall and slid down to the floor with a 'thud' ::

" Next time you might want to have a better plan. "

Posted by Unknown on 09-19-2002 09:42 AM:

The room filled with smoke from the crushed decoy thermal detinator smoke bomb. As a thud was herd against the wall. the pain in unknowns crushed hand was unbearable but he would live and it would heal.

" I thought you where more intuned then that and swore you would remember my style I never use real thermal detinators, I modify my own into impact smoke bombs and various other contraptions."

the people around the bar begain hacking as the smoke slowly began to fade away some even passed out from lack of oxygen to there brain.

" so may I continue my bussiness now that you have shown your strength and busted my hand and one thing you had wrong when you where talking I'm not an Ex-sith just not a member of your sith."

blade holding his crushed hand turned to zena

" we need to talk and we need to talk away from these distractions. "

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 09-19-2002 11:10 AM:

"It was your own words spilling off your tongue you declared you had joined the Dark Jedi, thus rendering yourself an enemy. Now you refute it, returning with a make-shift detonator smoke bomb? Speak here, there is nothing I wish to keep secret from my comrades of the Sith Empire," Zena snapped, unamused of his actions to lure her to him.

She cleared the air around her perimeter with a simple Sith incantation. She then caught Callista's short telepathic introduction as she returned it with a brief nod.

"I grow weary of these deploys meant to snare the attention of my compeers. Our relationship was barely days old when we decided to become more than just friends. We were not even lovers. You call a few kisses an indoctrination to an intense romantic interlude? We combated far more than those few times of intimate contact; if you would call a kiss that. Why do you care of what had transpired between us for a couple days? I heard you expected to spirit me away with you. I am far too independent to fall under one's spell, to turn my back on the Empire I have seeded my vows," Zena finally spoke up to rid the confoundment Blade no doubt incited amongst the gathering assemblage of Sith.

Posted by Unknown on 09-19-2002 11:34 AM:

Uknown laughed at what zena said

" ha your blade forgot you the minute he left this dump but saddly the blade you knew is dead killed by someone in this empire.

I'm not the blade you knew I travelled from another universe to destroy the one that killed me in this world. In my world you died in battle as the TSE fell I thought I would have died beside you but I came back to life and found my past unlike the blade of this world.

your blade left to be a dark jedi I stayed with the empire of my world. You have all the answers but the fact is i'm not here to take you away so we can ride into the sunset I have other reasons. "

unknown used his good hand and pulled away the hood of his cloak and then took off his mask that was covering his face underneath was a man with white hair and din't look like the blade zena knew except in attitude.

" blade ice of this world is dead and intead on finding his killer, his killer had to have figured out blades past in order to have killed him and my best beat is you killed him zena."

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-19-2002 12:44 PM:

BBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

:: A red lightsaber had been lit and pointed at 'Unknown's' throat ::

" Dare you laugh at my master and accuse her with all this nonsense??? "

:: DM had kept himself unseen by any one taking place in the incident. He was just there listening, waiting. He was rather upset about all of this. In his little time here in TSE, he had become very fond of his master, and he didn't like when someone or something, would be some kind of threat to those close to him ::

" If it is your desire to keep your head attached to the rest of your body, you might just turn around and be gone. Just leave everyone in here alone. You have awakened our wrath and let me assure you it will be a rather unpleasant experience for you, if you decide to stay. "

:: He gave a quick look at his surroundings without losing sight of 'Unknown' giving a general nod that would serve as a greeting to every Sith member gathered there. He could also sense that he did have the support of some of the gathered ones ::

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 09-19-2002 02:47 PM:

Zena adopted a cursory glance at Darth Mundus, wondering where he had gotten the light saber, and figured he must have been rummaging through her storage locker out of curiosity, or came across it in his previous travels.

.."Your loyalty is much appreciated, Darth Mundus, but this is my battle. The saber..the spoils of a battle you were engrossed with in your past, perhaps?"..Zena asked her apprentice lofting a single brow.

She then diverted her attention back to this mysterious apperition, whose signature resembled that of BladeIce.

.."So...You claim retribution then. I have no knowledge of this parallel universe you speak of. I have not seen Blade since his abrupt departure months back. In fact, I find your story quite ludicrous. If it is a death duel you wish, then by all means, accompany me to the battlegrounds."..Her eyes remained unstirred, as she coldly calculated this antagonist with an accusing audacity.

Posted by Unknown on 09-19-2002 03:22 PM:

Unknown turned a smirk to the disple as the saber slowly went away from his neck.

" well trained he listens to his master obedent like a dog will defend his and his master honor to the death.

Not to many do have the knowledge of universes it was by accident that I ended up here and found out that myself here was dead and not a sith anymore.

As for you I believe you are the only one that could have killed him, he told you things he never told anyone else and I think you figure out his past and learned how to kill him."

Unknown shifted a bit and looked down at his hands as he held his broken hand

" I will fight you in due time but right know I will give you a chance to prove yourself that you didn't kill blade ice."

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 09-19-2002 03:39 PM:

Zena enrupted into laughter at his ultimatum..

.."I have nothing to prove to the likes of you! As for my apprentice, he is respectful, as are all of the Disciples of TSE! Perhaps a raw duel in hand to hand with Darth Mundus without Force usage, would alter your premature deducement of his abilities in combat. Unless you feel you cannot best him in battle without Force aid."..She scoffed boldly in return.

Posted by Unknown on 09-19-2002 03:44 PM:

unknown thought for a moment

" I would fighting him with a handy cap"

unknown lifted his busted hand

" I know I wouldn't get my *** kicked but I might lose being one handed an all."

Posted by Darth Phantom on 09-19-2002 09:16 PM:

:: Phantom smiled slightly, Darth Mundus was indeed truly loyal to his Master and would die for her honor, he would have to commend him on it later, but now he had other things on his mind ::

" Blade it had nothing to do with showing everyone my strength or power. I would think you above all would know you do not walk into The Sith Empire, our home and start threatening members unless you have a death wish. Now Zena does not answer to you and she doesn't need to prove anything to you ... "

:: The Sith Lord paused for a moment as he looked to Zena and nodded ::

" But I will let Zena speak for herself. "

:: Phantom folded his arms over his chest and took a step back. Gentle he entered Zena's mind ::

" Just give me the word and you'll have his still beating heart. "

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 09-20-2002 07:24 AM:

Zena could not help but grin at Phantom's telepathic interjection, as the visual of it came to mind.

.."Thankyou...Lord Phantom, your wise words are always most appreciated and respected."..

Speaking to Unknown, she made a brief comment.

.."Of course we are well equipped with a state-of-the-art medical facility, if you need assistance with your present handicap." Zena smirked after her sarcastic remark.

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-20-2002 07:51 AM:

:: As he heard the words coming out from his Sith Master; DM took the saber away from 'Unknown's' throat and shut 'BLOODSHED' off ::

" M'lady" :: Said the disciple with the tattooed face while nodding respectfuly to her. He then presented his double bladed lightsaber to his master. It was a beatiful piece. Two individual lightsabers, adapted to be one. Both could be lit at the same time, or not. Yet also, they could be separated to make way to two individual light sabers, a fine weapon ::

" Indeed I came across this weapon a long time ago, it belonged to my old master ":: And presented Bloodshed to her ::

" As for you " :: He said to unknown :: " We shall meet again and next time you will not be so lucky. Next time there won't anyone to stop me..." :: And after saying this he went right behind his master and stood up there with his arms crossed. Listening to the conversation that was taking place and he could not help drawing an evil smile on his face when hearing Zena's sarcastic comment ::

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 09-20-2002 09:39 AM:

.."I cannot take this Darth Mundus, it rightfully belongs to you, but rest assured, soon we shall do battle with dual bladed sabers in training."..

Zena winked after she spun around to face DM, and tossed him the hilt he named BLOODSHED, parting her stygian cloak to reveal her own double bladed saber, Rancor's Claw.

Posted by Unknown on 09-23-2002 03:25 PM:

Unknown looked around the room.

" I will come back when i'm healed and take you up on your challenge do expect me back Zena. "

unknown pulled out another detinator and slammed it against the ground causing a smoke screen and when the smoke was gone so was the unknown man.

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-27-2002 11:23 AM:

:: As DM was getting BLOODSHED back, a cloud of smoke appeared all of a sudden. Instinctively DM jumped in front of his master, to protect her from any attack 'Unknown' could've launched against her ::

:: Once the smoke dissipated, DM could be seen with his dual lightsaber in hand in a deffensive position. 'Unknown' was gone and so was his threat, at least for now ::
Working...
X