X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loner at heart (Open to all.)

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 08-15-2002 09:21 PM:
    Loner at heart (Open to all.)

*Nikka sighed. It had been a depressing week for her and she needed time to clear her head once again. As she sat at her table in the back of Rama's, she watched as many others entered and left the bar, while the rest were fall down drunk at their tables and the bar area. She laughed, but not outloud, just to herself. How some people could not care about their lives was amazing to her as they drowned theirselves in liquor. She would have the occasional drink, but never will she indulge in it again. It was hard to do, but she had to if she were to ever reclaim her life again. Those memories of her life before her first love were beginning to fade, but they were still able to linger now and then.*

Where would I be if I had not come here?

*Nowhere. Despite being around a lot of people now, she still considers herself the loner at heart. When you're a loner, you're free, but freedom is ever more tangible living as a Dark Sider. The power is immeasurable. Nikka knew she was growing more and more powerful every day. And with that, she smiled and leaned back more in her seat, kicking her feet up on the table, enjoying her time alone....*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Drako on 08-17-2002 03:26 PM:

The ancient Sith Lord stepped quietly from his booth by the wall when he noticed Nikka. Like a phantom in the night he glided over to where she was sat. By chance it was that he approached from behind her.

He gave no indication of his presence till he was stood but a few feet behind her. He let his last footfall sound heavily so as not to startle her when he spoke.

"Sometimes drinknig alone is pleasureable, sometimes company is more pleasing...may I join you?"

He asked in his soft, quiet voice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Talus Invictus on 08-17-2002 03:59 PM:

Talus noticed his master talking to a beautiful red haired woman. He decided to approach them and introduce himself to the young woman and say hello to his master.

"Good evening Master and miss...?" Talus' voice trailed off as he greeted the woman and asked her name in the same sentence. Looking at the woman he did his best impersenation of a smile and asked softly. "Do you mind if I join you?"

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 08-18-2002 02:43 PM:

Zena sensed a familiar signature as she sauntered over to her friend Nikka, already encompassed by two others of the reputed Empire..

"Greetings, Nikka... DarkStar...Talus? I think I have heard of you before...I am Zena...Salutations all..."

Appropriating a seat next to her firery red haired confidant, Zena ordered some mineral water as she violently shoved a drunk patron off his stool to make room for others of TSE.

"Ah...Nothing like being in the company of ones fellow compatriots of the TSE," she commented with pride.

Posted by Talus Invictus on 08-18-2002 03:19 PM:

Casually glancing at the drunkard on the ground Talus had an evil smile on his face as he grabbed him by the back of the neck lifted him up and proceeded to toss him from the fine establishment.
    "Excuse me, fools who can not handle their liquor have no place amoung those of Empire. And by the way Miss thank you for the seat." Talus bowed humbly and sat at the bar stopping the droid for a scotch and water and informing it to bring his master and the red headed Sith whatever their palettes desired.

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 08-18-2002 08:30 PM:

*Nikka seemed to be in a daze until she heard a voice coming from close by. She glanced up to see Lord Darkstar standing at her table.*

"Good evening. Yes, you may join me."

*She said, motioning toward an empty seat. By that time, another man had approached their location, along with Zena a few moments after. She smiled, but was overwhelmed that they would approach her table and not simply to a table to themselves.*

"I'm Nikka. Please, sit. What brings you all here tonight?"

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 08-19-2002 08:48 AM:

"Im here because I have blasted insomnia. I do relish the company of my comrades. Glad to catch all of you tonight," Zena commented with a beaming smile towards the array of company.

"Just call me Zena, Talus. I stopped being a miss when I took out my first acquisition back while I was with the mercenaries of the band, the Red Moons."

Zena grinned thinking of the enemy she took out with a single blaster bolt to the head, with her BlasTech E-11 carbine.

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 08-19-2002 04:49 PM:

"Well, it's good to see you all here... and meet a newcomer as well."

*She said smiling while directing her eyes toward Talus.*

"Shall we order a round of drinks?"

Posted by Talus Invictus on 08-19-2002 08:43 PM:

"Sounds like a fine idea, Nikka, seeing as I've already finished this one." With a weak smile he placed his empty glass of Scotch and water. Talus' was uneasy around those he did not know, even people who were supposed to be comrades. "How are all of you doing this evening?" It was a weak attempt at conversation, but Talus was not really known as a conversationist, but he would try so that he could make some aquaintances and allies in his new home.

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 08-19-2002 10:39 PM:

*Nikka smiled and sent the server droid away for a round of drinks. She could sense that Talus was feeling a bit uncomfortable, but figured he would pass the feeling after hanging around them for awhile. She turned toward Zena, who had a bout of insomnia and shook her head slightly.*

"I sure know that feeling. Sometimes sleep is not easy to achieve. I actually can't sleep myself a lot of times, so I spend most of my time here."

Posted by Drako on 08-20-2002 05:56 AM:

DarkStar chuckled as he sat down, producing a glass of water seemingly from no where,

"And for those of us who don't sleep at all, this is a regular haunt, though I will admin when most of you humans are sleeping, it does get a little lonely in here,"

He raised his glass towards the middle of the table is a toast,

"To a little companionship for the lonely on this night,"

Posted by Nikka on 08-20-2002 05:23 PM:

*She nodded and agreed with DarkStar's statement.*

"Indeed."

*By then, her round of drinks arrived and she then passed them around to everyone sitting at the table. She took her drink in her hand and raised it toward the middle and waited for the others to do so*

Posted by KC Fontana on 08-20-2002 05:38 PM:

KC enters the bar having just finished, selecting a room and all the things that go with a new arrival. Seeing a small group gathered at a table, she decided to go introduce herself and see if she could join them. Being alone was good at times, but the lonelyness could get boring.

Walking over to the group, she introduced herself. "Hi. I'm KC. Mind if I join you?"

Posted by Drako on 08-20-2002 06:09 PM:

Though it wasn't his table, the Sith Lord was the highest ranked person at the table, he was a sort of man who commanded the respect of those around him. So with out a second though he motioned for KC to pull up a chair and join them.

"Please, take a seat, all members of the Empire are welcome at this table, don't you agree my friends?"

He looked round at the others as he spoke, though he had magnanimously told KC to sit, this was a genuine question, he was concerned with what other people though and liked to know everyone's opinion.

Posted by Nikka on 08-20-2002 08:45 PM:

*Nikka smiled and nodded to the newcomer, also gesturing for her to join them.*

"Yes, it's always an honor to meet a newcomer. Please, join us KC. I'm Nikka Darkstorm, Disciple of the Empire. These are my friends, Lord Darkstar, Zena, and Talus."

*She said while motioning with her hand toward her friends that sat around her.*

Posted by Talus Invictus on 08-21-2002 12:12 AM:

Talus nodded, he was horrible at cordial introductions, especially when they were strangers to him. He'd recently seen on his comm-link that this new member of the party was also a new member of TSE. Attempting a smile, Talus spoke; "Congradulations on your acceptance Miss KC, I too am a newer member to this fine organization." He then flagged over the server droid and told it to take the newest guests order.

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 08-21-2002 01:13 AM:

:: The Sith Master tossed and turned in bed in her personal quarters. The nightmares had returned but they had taken a different form this time. Rising to her feet, she walked over to the window and just looked outside. She didn't really want to think about what these visions meant just yet, so she decided to get dressed and go to Rama's Corner. No need to sit up wide awake all by herself when she could perhaps go spend some time with fellow comrades of the Empire.

Dara made her way to the bar and noticed a large table of familiar faces already gathered. With a smile on her lips, she approached and gave a nod in greeting ::

"Hello everyone. Mind if I join you?"

Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: The Lady Athena, Lyra Darkstar

Master to: Raine Sarin, Varlon Konrad, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bio Hazzardous, Callista,
    Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Crescent, Dark Emerald Jade,
    Michin Troval

Mentor to: Saharia

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

AIM Bio The Sith Empire Tides of Darkness

Posted by Drako on 08-21-2002 11:37 AM:

DarkStar sighed, he had hoped Dara would have slept better tonight, he knew she wasn't sleeping well and made a mental note to brew up one of the potions his people made for keeping none Vampyre captives in a state of deep sleep.

His sigh was replaced before anyone saw it will a smile as he motioned Dara to pull up another chair. He looked round, what had started out as a quiet night was turning into a rather bussy gathering, oh well, when he was out the ancient Sith always enjoyed the company of his fellow Imperial Sith, it was a welcome change from the silence of space.

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 08-21-2002 03:16 PM:

*The Disciple stood from her chair as her master approached. She bowed respectfully toward her while sinking to one knee before her.*

"Greetings, master. Always an honor to see you here."

*Showing the rightful respect to her master was always a top priority in her mind and felt no embarassment whatsoever, even if it was shown in from of a group of people. Perhaps she was setting a good example for the newcomers. Nikka awaited for Dara to tell her to stand and remained kneeled for the time being.*

Posted by Talus Invictus on 08-21-2002 03:20 PM:

Talus arose as well when Master Shadowtide approached them, he bowed his head and greeted her; "An honor and a pleasure Mistress Shadowtide, please take my seat here by Lord Darkstar. I will grab another." Talus walked down the bar and found another drunkard passed out on the bar. In one motion he knocked him from his perch and took carried his bar stool to sit at the little gathering that had formed at Rama's. Placing it down next to Nikka's stool he smiled and waited for the young woman to rise before he took his seat.

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 08-21-2002 04:37 PM:

"Ah...Sith Master Shadowtide..You grace us with your presence..Please join us..Time for another toast. I am afraid Dara missed the first."

Elevating her goblet of Corellian ale, Zena spoke with her usual militaristic bearing..

"To the Sith Empire and its associates..May its very name send chills and dread to its enemies, as we plan the ultimate annihilation of their home bases."

Posted by KC Fontana on 08-21-2002 07:12 PM:

"Thank you and it's a pleasure to meet you all. And it's just KC. No miss." She then grabbed a chair, setting it at the table about the same time that Master Shadowtide joined them. Glancing at the others she saw the numerous ways in which they all greeted her and wondered, which was prefered.

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 08-23-2002 03:07 AM:

:: Dara smiled at her loyal apprentice Nikka and motioned for her to rise. The Sith Master then nodded in thanks to Talus for offering her a seat. Her eyes caught DarkStar's as she sat down and smiled to him before she looked back at Zena.

Dara then discovered a service droid waiting dutifully at the table with her customary glass of white wine already waiting for her. Dara raised her glass in a toast and touched glasses with Zena before taking a long sip in honor of the Sith Empire and all its accomplishments. She also saw one of the Sith Empire's newest members present and smiled at Sith Disciple KC Fontana in greeting ::

"I see you have already met some of the members of the Empire, KC. We're a motley crew at times but you won't find a more fiercely loyal group anywhere in the galaxy than the Sith Empire. It's good to have you aboard."

:: She then looked around the table again and set her glass down ::

"So, anything new this evening?"

Posted by Drako on 08-24-2002 11:54 AM:

DarkStar inclined his head in respect to Dara before returning the smile. He glanced over at Nikka, a playfully wicked smile on his lips.

"Well m'lady, I was just thinking that perhaps you should teach your apprenices to be respectful without sweeping the floor, though her bowing is most honorable, the dust on her knees looks rather silly,"

He winked at Nikka to let her know his was only having fun with her, Dara had known him long enough that he hoped she would catch onto his humour, his smile gave it away anyway.

Posted by Nikka on 08-25-2002 01:55 AM:

*The loyal disciple rose to her full height, wearing a dark grin before sitting down. She then smiled at Talus and motioned for him to sit down in the seat next to her while reaching for her drink. Hearing DarkStar's comment, she chuckled and swept the dust from her slacks, smirking in his direction.*

"Dusty floor or not, Master Shadowtide always deserves to be honored from one of her most loyal of apprentices."

*She smiled.*

Posted by EvileOne on 08-26-2002 09:50 PM:

Walks in slowly with her head in her hood, she llos around as she steps over the bodies that are laying on the floor drunk...she wounders if they care of there life...then she stops as she looks up and sees a fimilar face she walks over to Nikkia and says*do you remeber a child nam Kazzara?* as she keeps her head in her hood...

Posted by Nikka on 08-26-2002 11:38 PM:

*Nikka noticed the hooded figure approach her and grasped the chrome hilt that was attached to her belt, staying on full guard. As the voice spoke, she did feel it was familiar, but quickly dismissed it as dejavu.*

"No I do not believe I do. I'm sorry."

*Motioning to the empty chair nearby, she realized that there was no danger with the person.*

"Would you care for a drink?"

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 08-29-2002 10:23 PM:

:: She smiled back at DarkStar ::

"Actually, I don't teach them to bow or kneel. Each apprentice is free to find their own way of displaying respect if that is what they choose to do. I will admit though, that I do kneel to my own master as well."

Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 08-30-2002 01:10 PM:

:: Kekoa had been in the Bar for a little while. She was relaxing a bit on a few drinks of Sith Ale while observing some of her fellow comrades. It was quite interesting to watch them how they handle themselves outside the confines of the training or duties of TSE. Leaning back on her chair, Kekoa finished off the last of her drinks and continued to glance over to her Master and the others there. Kekoa seemed to enjoy being the silent type at times. Being silent often played to an advantage whether in battle or just studying beings within less stressful environments. ::

:: Setting down her empty glass of Ale, Kekoa slightly over heard Master Dara speak of respect and how one should show it towards their Master. Kekoa had very strong feelings on this, as it did not only extend to her Master, but all others, who were members of TSE. ::

Some Respect was an automatic given, but most of the Respect was earned through the paths of Loyalty, Trust, and Honor. Once you across that line of respect into disrespect, your presence would be harshly treated or ignored as though as an outcast by your once fellow comrades. In some cases, it could be your last stand.

:: She heard tales of former Apprentices that betrayed or disrespected their Masters outright, only to have their Master take away their pitful, worthless lives. Kekoa looked back at the group across a few tables from her current location and continued to quietly observe them. When the moment was right, Kekoa might decide to join them or not. ::

Posted by Xam Feldek on 08-31-2002 05:28 PM:

Xam entered the room dressed in his black cloak and his arms invisible by his sleeves. He walked slowly to the table and stood still in front of it.

"Greetings master"

He made a bowed his head and then watched the other people.

"Would anyone mind me to join ?"

Posted by Talus Invictus on 08-31-2002 09:49 PM:

"Objections? None here, the more the merrier..." Turning towards Nikka he smiled; "Although this is your table Nikka and I should not be so quick to accept new members to the table. You will forgive me, won't you?" Talus said with a wink as his hand brushed over her's and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Posted by Xam Feldek on 09-01-2002 07:18 AM:

Xam sat down and looked at Nikka, she looked very sad. A droid came by and he ordered a JD.

"What's bothering you, Nikka ?"

Posted by Nikka on 09-01-2002 07:34 AM:

*She squeezed Talus' hand as he took hers and smiled back at him then nodded toward Xam.*

"Sure, go ahead. Everyone is welcome here at my table...well...maybe not everyone."

*She grinned, hoping they would all catch the drift to what she was saying.*

"Like Talus said, the more the merrier."

*As Xam sat down and ordered his drink, she looked to him as he asked what was wrong. Nikka could not be sad on a night like this.*

"Nothing's bothering me. I'm great. Never been better."

Posted by Xam Feldek on 09-01-2002 08:18 AM:

Xam smiled at her, it gave him a feeling of satisfaction to see all these sith gathered, treating each other as friends..

"Ah, this is a beautiful night. "

Posted by Drako on 09-02-2002 03:17 AM:

DarkStar shifted his chair closer to Dara and pulled another chair next to him for Xam which he motioned to with a smile. He turned to Dara.

"Well you'll have to forgive me if i don't get my trousers dirty, not only are they very good quality, my old bones don't bend so well anymore,"

He laughed at his own personal joke and looked round the assembled Sith, there were quite a few of them now and he knew most of them he smiled, it had been so long since he had a place to call home, here he truely felt as though he belonged. He smiled again.

"So, anyone for sabacc?"

Posted by Nikka on 09-03-2002 12:37 PM:

*Nikka looked to Darkstar rather inquizically. She had never heard of sabacc and was curious.*

"I don't believe I have heard of that. What is it?"

Posted by Drako on 09-03-2002 04:40 PM:

DarkStar stared in quiet disbelief at Nikka

"Please tell me you are joking,"

He looked around

"Or am I showing my age again, did the wheel of time turn again and leave me living in the past?"

Posted by Nikka on 09-03-2002 11:35 PM:

*Nikka shook her head. She was completely serious.*

"No I'm not kidding. I never really spent much time around games, if you will."

Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-03-2002 11:40 PM:

Talus leaned over and whispered in Nikka's ear; "It is a card and dice game, part strategy and part chance. The object is to get a card total of 23 or be the closest with going over." He then smiled at his master; "If it's an honest game, I'll wager a few credits against you m'lord.

Posted by Drako on 09-04-2002 04:37 AM:

DarkStar grinned and produced the sabacc deck.

"Against me it is honest, be glad my, now deceased wife is not here, she used to change the faces of the cards in her had,"

He laughed as he looked around to see if anyone else was game.

"I can assure you, beating someone who can have whatever card she chooses is not easy,"

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-04-2002 08:51 AM:

:: It had been quite a day, lots of questions, lots of thinking, lots of efforts to keep himself under control and be able to show all the required skills in a Sith Disciple. And even though he was tired, DM, was happy, he was happy he had been accepted as a member of TSE, after all the recruitment process, he decided to clear his mind for a bit, and try to get acquianted with the facilities. He wandered around, exploring what he hoped, in the not so distant future, he could call home. Until he found himself outside a place called Rama's Corner

:: As the 7-1 ft tall (2.16 mts) 315 lb (143 kg) Zabrak, walked into the establishment, he noticed some drunk people laying down on the floor, unconcious, he picked two of them w/one hand, as if he were picking up a piece of paper, and put 'em down just outside the doors. As the new member of TSE made his way back in, he turned his head and noticed that his new master, Dark Lady Zena, was sitting at a table with other Sith having a few drinks ::

:: He then approached the table and as he bowed his head he said ::

"Good evening everyone"

"My name is Darth Mundus, the newest member of TSE, I don't mean to interrupt, I just wanted to let u know that it is a pleasure and an honor to b amongst you"

Posted by Nikka on 09-04-2002 09:18 AM:

*Nikka nodded as Talus whispered the game's description in her ear and smiled, then turned back to Darkstar and the rest of the group.*

"I think I'll watch you guys play first and then join in on another hand."

*By that time she heard footsteps behind her and turned, seeing a Zabrak man approach them and introduce himself. She nodded and motioned toward an empty chair.*

"Hi there, Disciple Mundus. Welcome to the Empire. Please sit down."

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-04-2002 10:32 AM:

:: DM nodded as he proceeded to take a sit, he then said ::

"Thank you m'lady"

:: Then he noticed everyone was having a drink, being the newcomer, he didn't know what to ask for, so he questioned ::

"What's good to order here?"

:: Patiently he awaited for one of the fine people at the table, to reply ::

Posted by Drako on 09-04-2002 02:20 PM:

DarkStar looked up at the newcomer from shuffling the cards, he levitated his glass in the air.

"I only drink water, but lots of people seem to drink JD, so i'm assuming it is a good choice,"

He took a sip out of the levitating glass, never stopping shuffling the cards. At last he dealt Talus and himself a hand and set a small pile of credits on the table.

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 09-04-2002 05:23 PM:

"Welcome my apprentice. Please join us. Relax..you will need your strength when we commence with the training tomorrow. Tell us about your planet, Darth Mundus. I am intrigued about the Zabrak. I heared your species harbors keen eyesight in the dark. What other attributes assist you in battle? Care to enlighten us?" Zena smiled, pushing out a chair for the Sith Empire's newest Disciple.

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-04-2002 08:09 PM:

:: DM, heard to what the Sith Master recommended, however, he opted for a JD, so that way, he could find out by himself what's so great about this drink, while we awaited to be served he addressed Lady Zena and everyone at the table ::

"M’lady, members of TSE, my homeworld Iridonia is, the planet where us, Zabrak, find our roots. There are many other subspecies to our race. Some of our most common threads are the vestigial horns in our heads, as well as characteristic facial and body tattoos"

:: His drink had just been brought by one of them serving droids, so he grabbed it, took a sip and continue::

"The archives of our history tell us that the Zabraks took the stars early in galactic history, having a vast number of colony worlds. We posses an iron will and a survival instinct second to none. We are also known to be explorers and warriors, with superb instincts forged by the harshness of the our original homeworld and the pioneer spirit that led to the settlement of the various Zabrak colonies. Throughout history Zabraks have made a significant impact on the galaxy. Whether good or bad, constructive or destructive, we have built a name for ourselves as fiercely loyal, fiercely dedicated and sometimes just plain fierce"

:: 'Indeed a fine drink' he thought for himself ::

"Our species is also recognized due to our great amount of confidence, our very high tolerance to pain, and our hability to hold extreme concentration. It is also our belief that there is nothing we can't accomplish. And even though this innate attitude could lead to felings of superiority, most Zabrak don't look down upon other species. We just believe in ourselves while we are also proud and strong, yet, just like I said our kind rarely projects any negativity toward those of other species"

:: Said the newcomer, while ordering for another drink ::

"But I don't wanna bore you w/such stories, enough talk of myself, I believe you were in the middle of something..."

Posted by Dark-Jedi-Kitano on 09-04-2002 08:09 PM:

Kitano walks in and says " Am I late or it just started"

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 09-05-2002 12:49 AM:

:: Dara smiled as her apprentice, Sith Warrior Kekoa Alkarin entered. The Sith Master nodded to her and levitated a chair to the table for her apprentice to join them. Dara scooted her chair even closer to DarkStar's and then peeked discreetly over at his hand of Sabacc wondering how good the Sith Lord was at the game ::

"Join us, Kekoa. There is always room at the table for comrades of the Empire."

:: She also spotted Kitano as he walked over and greeted him as well ::

"It is good to see you Kitano. Join us."

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 09-05-2002 07:44 AM:

"Impressive history of your race, DM. It was far from arid. Yes, I have known of the Zabrak's high tolerance for pain, and their boisterous fighting edge. Good, that will aid in your training. As for your horns, they can be used as an advantage as well," she grinned, sizing up their piked ends.

Zena nodded to Kekoa and Kitano as they entered, then locked eyes with her apprentice, his characteristic reptillian-like yellow eyes reminded her of the serpent she used to own, before Jedi Master Anbira struck him down in combat. The memory still plagued her, as she vowed to avenge the beast's death.

"I never cared for the hard stuff like JD. Corellian ale was the usual drink for a Merc. I have found my taste for that spirit never wandered," Zena affirmed, as she took another drink of the brew.

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-05-2002 08:43 AM:

:: As Kekoa and Kitano, joined 'em DM nodded his head, showing the due respect to all Sith Empire members::

:: When his eyes, met those of his new Master, Lady Zena, DM could notice there was something bothering her, a painful memory along w/some anger, those were the eyes of vengance, and he need not use the force to realize that ::

" hahaha.." :: DM laughed softly, sith a smile rarely seen on a Zabrak, a very kind one, then he added :: " Indeed m'lady, Zabrak horns may be used as an advantage in battles" :: On a more serious tone of voice, regaining composure, and afraid he may be showing any disrespect as a rookie he soon said :: "sorry for the laughter, did not mean any lack of respect, I just found the comment rather amusing"

:: Then he waved at the serving droid, so that he would approach and take Kekoa and Kitano's order ::

Posted by Xam Feldek on 09-05-2002 09:50 AM:

Xam had been watching everything amused. His master was playing sabacc and seemed to be very good at it, when Xam saw Darth Mundus enter he looked interested towards the Zabrak. He was very tall and musceled but musceles mean nothing in this place..

"Hello and welcome to The Empire. Nice horns you've got there, at least you don't have trouble camming your hair I suppose."

He smiled and also greeted Kitano and Kekoa with a nod.

Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-05-2002 10:41 AM:

Talus looked down at his cards, he should have followed his master's hands more intently, he had dealt him 13 points and not a single face card. Smiling Talus thought to himself

21, excellent hand, I'll have to bid low to keep master in it and take more of his money. Talus expression however did not change as he thought this absolute lie. If Lord Darkstar hadn't counted cards, Talus would have played an excellent trick on his mind reading opponent, if he had it wouldnt' matter either way.

Posted by Dark-Jedi-Kitano on 09-05-2002 12:27 PM:

As Kitano finds a seat he nods to all members of the TSE with respect and also he says " Its great to be back and I do have alot of catching up to do as he looks around for the waiter.

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 09-05-2002 02:39 PM:

"Oh great, a Zabrak with a sense of humor. This will be something else you will need in training to destract you from the incoming pain of training with me, my apprentice," Zena chuckled as she punched DM hard in the arm, in a playful gesture as it was with her comrades in the mercenaries. He didn't waver as it was not Force aided, so it felt like a feather against his massive muscles.

"Hello Xam, didn't see you there. Me bad. The Corellian ale is settling in too nicely now," she grinned raising her glass in a salute.

Posted by Drako on 09-05-2002 03:33 PM:

Though DarkStar had said it was an honest game, and he would not fix the cards, his connection to the Force aloud him a certain, forsight. He smiled at Talus and laid his cards face down at the table. He reached into his poket and drew another hundred credits out which he laid on the table.

He knew his apprentice's hand and he hadn't had to read his mind to do it, as things stood, he would win this hand, just, didn't like the element of chance though so bidded high to try and drive Talus from the round.

Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-05-2002 08:32 PM:

Talus nodded and called his master's bet. Luck more often than not had smiled on the large genetic freak, hopefully she would not take her precious gaze away from him tonight.

Handing the dice to his master he smiled; "Your roll m'lord."

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-05-2002 08:36 PM:

:: DM, gave Xam a cold look, not a friendly one. Xam, realized he shouldn't have made that kinda comment, he took a quick sip of his drink, and swallowed it nervously. No matter how powerful anyone may be, ppl usually don't want a ****** off Zabrak. Then DM just couldn't take it anymore and he broke out in laughter ::

"HAHAHA, problems w/my hair? That's rather funny Xam":: Xam seemed reliefed. Mundus then waved at the servin' droid while taking the blow thrown by Lady Zena, while rubbing his arm he added :: "Indeed, m'lady I do have a sense of humor, aside from having the Dark Side of the Force w/us and a strong will to survive, a good sense of humor might be a plus in case we need to stay afloat, don't you think so?"

:: Once the li'l droid arrived he asked :: "Is everyone OK, or is there a lack of fine ales and spirits in this table?" :: He looked around to see if everyone had something to drink, while waiting to let the droid now what was there missing ::

Posted by Nikka on 09-05-2002 08:38 PM:

*Nikka began to watch intently as they began to play the card game. It didn't really peak her interest, but perhaps she would try it soon. Turning toward Mundus as he spoke about his planet and race, she listened with her attention at full. It was always fascinating to learn about those races she had never met and it was obvious that the Zabrak race took pride in their people. Nikka continued to listen as everyone spoke in their conversations and watched.*

"..."

Posted by Dark-Jedi-Kitano on 09-05-2002 08:53 PM:

Kitano sees that their is no waiter around to served him so with the wave of his hand he levates 6 bottles from a nearby table and focuses as all 6 bottles landed slowly where he is and says " Well I have to served myself since no waiter is around".

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 09-06-2002 07:10 AM:

.."I meant no offense, Darth Mundus. Of course the Zabrak have a sense of humor, as do the mercenaries. You will notice my sense of humor as being a dry style, which is often misunderstood. Seems we have much to learn from one another, but we have plenty of time for that in our training."..

Zena then turned towards Xam, a single brow lofted in response to his sarcastic remark to DM.

"The Zabrak are a proudful species. I am sure his oath to the Sith Empire never to attack another member is the only reason you are still in one piece. I have been doing research on them in the library archives. It is true, they were born to the Darkside. If we all are to get along, we must respect one another, no matter what the species."

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-06-2002 08:14 AM:

::Turning back to Lady Zena, the Zabrak replied :: "M'lady, no need for all of us to get all worked up, I take it as it is, nothing more than a joke, no less no more, just a joke. :: He then turned to Xam and said :: "Right Zam? I even tried to b a li'l funny myself, never would mean a lack of respect to any of TSE members, and I'm looking forward to start training w/you m'lady."

:: The Zabrak then looked at the serving droid and since no one else asked for anything, he ordered :: " Please bring me brandy, in a large glass...w/cola and lotsa foam" (Yavin 4 at night)

Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-06-2002 08:58 AM:

Something Interesting is afoot master.... A single thought Talus let pass through his head, followed by; Xam may need some assistance taking his foot out of his mouth Talus never looked from his cards, he threw in another credit to raise his master. When he heard the newest Disciple Darth Mundus difuse the situation, he allowed a smirk to cross his face.

Seems I was too hasty m'lord, this Zabrak is indeed an interesting specimen Talus wasn't sure if Lord Darkstar got his message, he tended not to fight his master, when he tried to probe his mind, Talus didn't want to have it erased after all, but he knew no one else was trying to read it, because if they had he'd felt it and fought it, he didn't like people intruding in his thoughts, he stayed out of others minds and he appreciated having the same courtesy returned.

Looking towards the large Zabrak he smiled a bit; "Well played my large friend, I have a feeling you will fit in nicely among us here." Then Talus turned back to his cards awaiting his master's roll.

Posted by Nikka on 09-06-2002 01:10 PM:

*Nikka let a small grin pass her face as Talus spoke to Mundus. Saying nothing, she continued to watch them play the card game and sipped on her Ale slowly.*

"..."

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-06-2002 01:27 PM:

" Cheers mate " ::Said the Zabrak to Talus :: " I'm hoping you're right, my friend and I'll b able to fit right in " ::Right after saying this he hit Talus' glass and had a big sip of his Yavin 4 at night ::

Posted by Drako on 09-06-2002 01:32 PM:

DarkStar rolled the nice and snorted at the result before dropping a couple more credits on the table. His eyes kept glancing towards Xam and Mundus. Though the Sith Lord did not reply to Talus via the Force it was obvious to his apprentice that he was watching even if no one else noticed.

He pushed the die back to Talus and sipped his water again, watching his apprentice for a moment with his cold green eyes. He turned to Dara.

"I hope you aren't giving my young apprentice any help my dear, concidering the hand, I'm the one who needs help, not him,"

The bluff was practised and slid off his tongue like honey. He laughed, his cards face down on the table where Dara couldn't see them.

"Perhaps you would like to join the next hand m'lady? So when you look at my cards again it will be with the horror of knowing you just lost a thousand credits?"

He laughed hartily, his mood light in the company of so many friends and more.

Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 09-06-2002 06:54 PM:

:: Kekoa could only grin for a brief moment upon seeing her Master’s gaze in her direction. Kekoa stood from her seat a few tables away and walked towards her Master and the others. The tall Sith woman stopped as Sith Disciple Kitano approached the same table and took a seat. Kekoa turned to the right and quickly dropped to one knee, as she gave proper respect to her Master and Lord Darkstar. She stood up once again and looked about the group, meeting their quiet gazes and nodded respectfully once at them. ::

She saw their strength, determination, darkness, and pride in their eyes. In a way, each held a true way about themselves. Some revealed their ways within their service to TSE, their prowess in battle, loyalty, and dedication. While others were eagerly awaiting to release their untapped potential within the Dark Side.

:: Kekoa grinned slightly on that thought and glanced at the chair. ::

:: Without a word she takes a seat offered by her Master and soon glanced at Sith Disciple Mundus telling him she wanted no a drink, but thanked him for the offer of a drink. Glancing away, Kekoa listened as the others spoke once again. ::

Posted by Dark-Jedi-Kitano on 09-06-2002 07:06 PM:

Kitano nods to kekoa as he gulps his drink as his thoughts drift elsewhere as something as he has not felt before.

Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-06-2002 09:47 PM:

Talus rolled the dice, it came up well for the young apprentice, he would be able to draw a card, laughing at his master's joke he drew a card, his facial expression did not change, but it was a good card, worth 11, giving him 22. Only a 23 would beat his hand now.

"Master I believe you over estimated your ability to beat Mistress Shadowtide and underestimate your ability to beat me, but still I will stay in and call you." He smiled at Mistress Shadowtide and allowed his had to run over Nikka's leg under the table, he did not like to show physcial affection in public but he thought he could get away with one quick show that was hidden.

Posted by Nikka on 09-06-2002 10:01 PM:

*Nikka began to lean on the table more when she felt her leg begin to tingle as a soft touch was felt. She looked down seeing it was Talus' hand and met her eyes with his. She smirked and patted his hand lightly, continuing to watch the game being played.*

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-07-2002 12:40 PM:

:: Trying to blend in the Zabrak then spoke ::

" So this is what Sith Empire members do to relax, huh? very comforting and interesting..." :: Hoping to start a conversation and get most of the Sith gathered there, involved in it ::

Posted by Azrael Seraphim on 09-07-2002 12:52 PM:

*ooc umm don't mind me I'm just an idiot

Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-07-2002 12:55 PM:

ooc* this is who was supposed to post muwhahaha

IC*
    "Comforting, interesting choice of words, would you like me to show you to the Jedi bar now." Talus laughed heartily. He enjoyed the company of this large Zabrak and saw that he had a humor to match his size.

"Actually for fun I like to get tossed around the training halls by my master. Occassionally catching him with a cheap shot, just to see his reaction." Talus grinned at his master as he laid more credits on the table. Handing him the dice he smiled at the Zabrak. "When Knight Zena breaks you in a bit you and I will have a weaponless spar, fight the way god intended us to, with our bare hands."

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-07-2002 02:20 PM:

::As the Zabrak put down his drink on the table, he looked towards Talus and said :: "OK, I'm ready, show me the way to Jedi bar, then"

:: Every one turn their heads towards Mundus thinking he was out of his mind, but he carried on then :: "That way we can have your idea of fun, and beat the crap out of some Jedi "

:: The Zabrak broke in laughter once more, even though his voice was as deep as no one had heard before, his laugh was contagious, at least the laughter when he was joking, and almost every one started laughing, too ::

:: Once the laughter was extint, he gave Talus a small pad on the back and told him :: "Will be looking forward to that spar, as long as m'lady gives me her permission ":: As he said these words, he looked at Zena and gave her a smile, while raising his glass in a toast gesture ::

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 09-08-2002 12:38 AM:

:: Dara's eyes met DarkStar's as she spoke to his mind ::

Perhaps the stakes would not be credits, Lord DarkStar..

:: She winked at him and then placed her hand on top of his, pulling his hand of cards toward her slowly so she could take a peek at what this game was all about. Never having played Sabacc, she had alot to try and catch up on. Dara spoke quietly to the Sith Lord ::

"I'm quite satisfied just watching you, Lord DarkStar. Perhaps you can teach me a lesson in how to play this game another time."

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 09-08-2002 06:19 AM:

"Yes...It is about time we crashed the Jedi bar. We have let them in peace far too long!" Zena shouted, casting a wicked grin to the others.

"DROID! Give me a shot of JD! I am not one for cards, but there are other entertainments.."

Zena unsheathed her dagger as she spread her right hand wide on the table. Taking in a deep breath, she proceeded to jab the razor sharp end of the blade between her splayed fingers with practiced precision, as she continued looking up at everyone with a grin. Faster she steered her dagger, each time getting dangerously close to cutting into an appendage, as she denied herself the safety of watching where the blade went. She did not utilize the aid of the Force in the act.

.."This what what we did in the mercenaries. Some fools lopped off a finger in the process."..

Posted by Drako on 09-08-2002 04:29 PM:

DarkStar let Dara see his hand,

"Perhaps a private lesson my dear and perhaps stakes of,"

He leaned in close and whispered something in her ear, he moved back grinning before turning to Talus.

"There is no point me rolling, I know the result already and it won't help me, I fold, I can't beat you this time,"

He pushed the pile of credits in Talus's direction, there was over a thousand, but that was small change to DarkStar.

Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-08-2002 04:54 PM:

Talus grinned at his master and signaled to the server droid and whispered in it's ear so that none could hear; "Put all of the drinks that this table has or will order on my bill and if they asked who bought the drinks tell them Lord Darkstar did. Do you understand me?"

The server droid nodded in the affirmative, as Talus placed the credits he had started out with in his pocket and the credits he had aquired from his master into the droid's hands. He rose and nodded at the rest of the table and walked off on his own for a moment. He had things he needed to attend to.

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 09-09-2002 04:13 AM:

:: It almost appeared that the Sith Master blushed upon the hushed words spoken by the Sith Lord in her ear. She smiled back at him and spoke in a quiet tone ::

"A private lesson with you sounds quite.. enlightening to say the least, Lord DarkStar. I thought you'd never ask.."

:: Dara laughed again lightly and then looked around the table before returning her attention back to him ::

Posted by Drako on 09-09-2002 04:21 AM:

DarkStar swept up the dice and the cards into his pocket. He stood and bowed to his fellow Sith.

"Please excuse me, duty calls,"

He smiled as he offered his hand to Dara, his free hand picking up his glass and draining the last of the water.

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-09-2002 08:27 AM:

:: DM stood up and bowed to his fellow Siths, no matter their rank, Mundus would always show the due respect to a Sith Empire Member ::

:: He then said to Zena and Nikka :: "Seems as time goes by it's fewer of us who are still here, and with all due respect ladies, that favors me at least right now, cause I'm left sitting between two beatiful Sith Ladies." :: Mundus then sat between the two gorgeous but deadly women. With his comment he had no intentions of any kind but to express his opinion about the looks of his female peers. ::

Posted by Nikka on 09-09-2002 12:19 PM:

*Nikka watched curiously as Talus left the table and then nodded toward Darkstar and Dara who was leaving the table. A dark grin passed over her face as Mundus complimented her. She nodded to him as he sat down.*

"Indeed, beauty can be a distraction to our enemies, wouldn't you agree, Zena?"

*She smirked.*

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 09-09-2002 12:57 PM:

"Hugh?"

The compliment Mundus accorded her and Nikka, and the question relayed from her, was enough to break Zena's concentration in the game of the blade she was deeply immersed in, as the dagger plunged all the way into her hand's center.

"HUTTSPIT!"

Zena pulled out the blade gritting her teeth as blood sprayed and drooled down her hand like a crimson water fall. She jumped up from her seat, kicking over a service droid as she clumsily went for a medkit. She said nothing as the pain was excruciating. Her temper was at a fever pitch as she crudely wrapped a bacta bandage around the gaping wound and stormed off to the med bay, relying on the Dark Force now for assistance as she ingested the pain to augment her power. She briefly turned to regard her friends.

.."If you would excuse me comrades. One of the mistakes of the game is never to lose focus. Seems I have carelessly done so. I shall return."..

Her eyes were glazed over in shock, as she retreated from the tavern, a trail of blood following in her steps, soiling the floor.

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-09-2002 01:20 PM:

" DAMN !!! " :: Said Mundus as his maseter, started bleeding all over the place. In a way he felt guilty for distracting her, and actually was ready to follow her, but he also realized it was probably just to leave her alone for the moment. After all she was more than tough, and DM knew something like that though painful, couldn't really hurt her ::

:: Turning back to Nikka he continued :: " Now that 's something. Seems there's even less people now..." :: While saying this he nodded, worried about his master and with the word GUILT written all over his face.::

Posted by Nikka on 09-09-2002 08:05 PM:

*Nikka shrugged and looked to Zena with concern as she left the table.*

"She'll be alright. I disturbed her as well. I should not have."

*She said with a light sigh, sipping from her drink again.*

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 09-10-2002 01:12 AM:

:: The Sith Master smiled and placed her hand in his as the two Sith rose from their seats. She nodded to her apprentices and fellow comrades before departing and then left in a whisper of evil with Lord DarkStar ::

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 09-10-2002 08:59 AM:

.."Ah it was only a paper cut,".. Zena joked as she entered back into Rama's, her hand neatly bandaged by a med droid. The service droid she kicked over earlier steered clear of her, voicing its protests with repetitious beeps.

"BOO!",she mocked the droid retreating back from her presence.

.."So what I miss? Twas not your fault friends. I have not been myself lately. Too much has transpired these past days. Anything could have distracted me. I asked for it."..

Posted by Xam Feldek on 09-10-2002 09:39 AM:

Xam looked at Zena, he liked the game she was playing and found it amusing.
    He took out his dagger and planted it in the table.

"How do I have to do this?"

He smiled and pulled to dagger back, holding it in a loose grip.

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-10-2002 09:55 AM:

" Glad nothing really happened m'lady, I wouldn't want it to be an excuse to take it easy on me during my training " :: DM just grinned and laughed as he said those words, he didn't mean to be disrespectful, but he seemed to have fit in quite well among his fellow Sith ::

:: He then turned to TSE members that were still and the table and he said :: " Perhaps you wouldn't mind enlightening this newcomer, with a little more about yourselves or TSE " :: After he said this he noticed some of the people at the table had finished their drinks, he waved to service droid and with his hand up in the air he draw a circle, indicating to bring another round of drinks to who was left at the table ::

Posted by Xam Feldek on 09-10-2002 12:22 PM:

Xam planted the dagger back in the table.. Mundus had just asked a question that was hard to answer, for Xam though, the pain was too strong when remembering what happened 2 years ago..

"My parents were killed 2 years ago in front of me, I had to see their blood flowing on the ground, their screams when being killed. I thought my sister died but I got a lettre for her a few days ago that she is alive and a ... jedi.."

That's all he could say, the pain was fuel to him.. He had learned to keep his hate in check and started to play with the dagger again..

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-10-2002 12:41 PM:

" WOW!!! " :: A simple expression, nothing more was needed to proove the large Zabrak's amazement ::

:: Rage, pain, hatred...those were only some of the feelings DM could see in Xam once he was done telling his story, trying to contain his fury ::

:: Mundus placed his right hand on Xam's shoulder and said :: " Sorry to hear about your parents, you know...just like you did, I saw my mother die in front of me, she actually died in my arms. Yet, unlike you I did not see my father die at the same time she did. For one simple reason...it had been him who killed her. " :: Mundus then took the last sip, a very large one, of his drink, waiting for the serving droid to bring the next round ::

Posted by Xam Feldek on 09-10-2002 12:50 PM:

"A Sith always has bad memories, it is his cursing and his blessing.."

Those were the few things he could express at the moment..

"Just do like me Mundus, take a dagger and give the table a new shape."

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-10-2002 01:03 PM:

" I'd rather just watch you if that's OK" :: Mundus smiled, not wanting to keep bringing out such painful memories, of both Xam and his, not at this particular point in time anyway. DM was certain they would have their time to talk about things ::

Posted by Xam Feldek on 09-10-2002 01:22 PM:

"Oh, well, sorry Zena, you could teach me the little game later but now I have to go."

Xam stood up, inclined his head and left for the headquarters, he wasn't in the mood to stay in the bar anymore.

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-10-2002 02:12 PM:

" Good bye Xam " :: Said DM, while bowing his head and grabbing the drinks the serving droid just brought ::

" Well it's us again, are you sure the cut is nothing m'lady? I feel kinda responsible for distracting you while playing " :: Asked the Zabrak to his master ::

Posted by Nikka on 09-10-2002 02:35 PM:

*Nikka listened to Xam's story intently and then Mundus'. She knew what they were going through. Remaining silent, Nikka continued to be alone with her thoughts.*

"..."

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-10-2002 05:54 PM:

:: As he awaited for a reply from the former mercenary, now his master, DM, turned his head and looked at Nikka. Of course he didn't know het that much, actually and pretty much, he knew nothing at all about her. But he could sense, there was something wrong with her. Being a rookie, he was wondering whether he should ask her or not, whether show he cared for her as he would care for every member of TSE. Or if he whould respect her privacy. All this thoughts wondered the newly admitted Sith Disciple ::

"........"

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 09-10-2002 06:01 PM:

"Blasted throbbing!" Zena cursed to herself as the wound was distressing her.

"I have yet to understand how the Sith deal with pain. I understand it augments ones power..still..it bloody hurts! Worthless droids! They botched the healing laser no doubt!"

She took a drink of JD as she smiled to Nikka and DM..

"I shall survive, have endured far worse."

She then thought of the young Disciple who left the bar.

"I declined to teach him the trick, as it took me years to master."

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-10-2002 06:13 PM:

" The fact that you are gonna be all better fills me with calm, m'lady. Not to doubt any Sith Empire Member's abilities, yet I must agree with you, I think it would have been rather difficult for Xam to learn the trick in one night. Perhaps some 'Dagger Game' training is what you should give him "

:: The ten horned Zabrak smiled at his new master, wishing that at this particular point in time, he could give some of his pain-ressisting skills, of which his race was famous for. ::

:: Still looking at Nikka, he found the 'courage' to ask her if there was something wrong ::

" Nikka, aside from your greatness as a Sith and your beauty, I can't help noticing some kind of sadness in your eyes, is there something wrong? " :: And as he said this words, he pushed towards her, one of the drinks the serving droid had just brought, offering it to the red headed Sith ::

Posted by Nikka on 09-10-2002 06:19 PM:

*Nikka remained still, but took the drink, appearing to still be in a daze although she could hear every world the Zabrak Disciple was saying.*

"Well, it's just the past haunting me. Sometimes it's hard to let go of."

Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 09-10-2002 07:02 PM:

:: Stands up as Sith Master Dara Shadowtide and Sith Lord Darkstar leave. Kekoa returns the respectful nod from her Master back again. Then, she returned her gaze back at Sith Disciple Mundus and heard his remark about the female comrades. The last time she counted, Kekoa saw three females Sith still at this table. However, she was used to being overlooked due to her quietness. ::

:: Later, the young woman watches Sith Knight Zena leave as well. Glancing at the others, Kekoa nodded at them upon leaving the table. Stepping away, Kekoa gazes at the doorway and just saw her Master exit with Sith Lord Darkstar. She strides out the door, passing by Sith Knight Zena moments later to return to Head Quarters once again. ::

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 09-12-2002 08:03 AM:

"Take care, Keoka..Seems my wound has blinded me to your presence at the bar, meant no disrespect. Safe travels comrade."

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-12-2002 09:00 AM:

:: When the Iridonian realized that, unintentionally and unfairly Kekoa was being left out of the conversation, he was ready to push one of them drinks her way, when she stood up and left Rama's corner. Worst of all is that without even knowing, DM had already commited his first mistake in his first night as a member of TSE. He just felt terrible for the rest of the night ::

Posted by Nikka on 09-13-2002 10:02 PM:

*Nikka nudged Mundus' shoulder to get his attention as she could tell he was bothered by the woman leaving.*

"Hey, don't worry about it. We all make mistakes. There was a crowd sitting at our table. It was easy to miss one of the people sitting here."

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 09-14-2002 06:44 AM:

.."Yeah big guy, ppl expect us to know everyone in here. We have enough on our minds with training and all to acknowledge everyone whom frequents this joint. Don't sweat it."..

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-14-2002 05:17 PM:

:: Gently DM put his hand over Nikka's hand, which still was on his shoulder, turned to her and smiled gently. Then he turned to whom was gonna train him during his stay at TSE, Lady Zena, and also gave her a smile ::

:: He then raised his glass and the following were ideas that left his mouth in the form of words :: " MUCHAS GRACIAS POR VUESTRO APOYO DAMICELAS. EN LO CORTO DE MI ESTANCIA EN EL GRANDIOSO IMPERIO SITH, VOIS HABEIS LOGRADO QUE LA MISMA SEA MAS PLACENTERA. OS AGRADEZCO INFINITAMENTE. SALUD! "

:: Both women looked at each other as they didn't understand what the newcomer was saying. The Iridonian could see the amazement in his fellow Sith's gaze, starting with a soft laugh he replied :: "HA, that my ladies is a form of ancient Zabraki, which I'm still in the process of learning and it means 'Thanks to both of you ladies for your support. During my short stay in TSE you have already made it easier on me. I appreciate it. Cheers!' "

:: He then raised his glass adopting the toast gesture, which he was proposing for the beatiful Sith Ladies ::

Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-14-2002 09:02 PM:

Talus had been finished his businees and was returning to see the large Zabrak put his hand over Nikka's, anger surged throughout the young Sith's veins.

How dare you touch what is mine?!?! His mind screamed, but he supressed his anger, the Zabrak was new and more than likely the show of affection was merely a friendly gesture. Talus' face never changed even at that moment of absolute rage. His calm demeanor was masking the thoughts of his mind.

"A very true statement my new friend, these lovely ladies do make it easier on one to survive the rigors of our training." Talus said calmly, yet there was an icy tone in his voice. He was still feeling the effects of this new emotion; jealousy. Talus walked over to Nikka and took the hand that the Zabrak had not touched and kissed it gently.

"Especially when you have one such as Nikka to tend to your wounds." Then smiling towards Zena, "Or in your case, on such as Zena, to inflict them."

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-14-2002 10:20 PM:

:: DM need not be a genius to realize there was something bothering Talus ::

"My friend, your comment could not be more accurate. I'm so glad you join us again, and even more so at this particular point in time "

:: DM stood up and nodded to the Sith who had recently joined them, then said to him :: " After all this drinking I need to go to the Men's room, would you maybe be so kind to show me the way? "

:: With this the Zabrak thought he and his peer could leave the table for no more than a few minutes, and that way he could find out what was bothering him ::

Posted by Nikka on 09-14-2002 10:55 PM:

*Nikka simply nodded at the Zabrak's words and was about to say something in return, but then, Talus had rejoined them. She could sense that something was bothering him, but didn't realize that Mundus had his hand clasped over hers, so she quickly unbinded it from his grasp. Just as Talus took her other hand and kissed it gently, she stood from the table, greeting him with a warm smile. She wasn't sure whether or not to embrace him since he may not like showing affection in public. So instead, she left her hand clasped within his.*

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 09-15-2002 10:27 AM:

Zena sighed, understanding Talus' anger with DM. Nikka was a beautiful sensuous woman, as well as an adept warrior, and more of a lady then she could ever hope to aspire to be. Talus just displayed his affection for Nikka by his act of jealousy. Zena could not help the fact she was reared mostly by men in her clan since a young orphan of four. The women in the Red Moons were as tough as she became. They all had to be, as their lives were of a combat soldier, daily struggling to defend themselves in endless campaigns of war, pilfering the treasures of their myriad invasions against a manifold of enemies, and of the endless missions assigned to them by sources willing to pay a handsome sum for their abilities as highly trained warriors, commonly known as soldiers of fortune.

Yet Zena had never known how to act like a lady. Her brief relationship with BladeIce only served to confound her with feelings she had yet to decipher and accept as natural. He abruptly quit TSE, and their bond was split, leaving her more hardened as ever to never allow herself the agony of heartbreak to interfere with her training. Zena had yearned for what Nikka had with Talus, but her quest for bloodshed in the name of the Empire seemed to have overshadowed her insatiable desire to be held and carassed by the one she would hope to love someday, and to fight side by side in battle as comrades, settling down afterwards in a romantic bliss of shared words of poetic seduction, ensuing with an alluring physical embrace.

Zena cleared her mind as she ordered a Corellian ale, surveying the amber liquid with her battle hardened eyes, taking in the spirits as it washed away her pangs of womanhood, quenching her thirst and drowning her thoughts of what seemed would never come to pass.

Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-17-2002 08:24 AM:

As Nikka's hand linged in Talus' grasp suddenly all his anger and jealousy melted away. He was enraptured by the young woman and no longer angry at the Zabrak. He smiled faintly, yet sincerly and looked at Mundus.

"If you walk right through those doors, it will be the second door to your right." Talus pointed in the direction of the doors. Then looked back at Nikka.

"I do not need to use the restroom however. Instead I'll drink up the beauty of these two ladies." He nodded towards Zena and looked at Nikka directly in the eyes.

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-17-2002 09:53 AM:

" Thank you my friend, indeed you should take care of the beatiful ladies that join us here tonight. I shall not take long and be right back"

" Now if you'll excuse me" :: He turned to the ladies and nodded in a respectful way. The Iridonian could see Talus was not angry anymore nor jealous. That is why he went to the restroom alone. From his understanding it was clear that his hand on Nikka's was nothing but a gesture of friendship and kindness, and he need not make clear he wanted nothing more with her ::

:: DM wanted nothing more with any other female for that matter. Upon his shoulders guilt was carried. Two deaths. his mother's and his fiancé's. Two deaths in his life, the two women he has loved the most yet more important the two women who loved him back ::

:: His mother was killed becuase she would defend him from his father. His fiancé died becuase she defended what was his. Two women that gave their lives for him, that gave their lives for love. He carries the weigh of those two deaths, it is his firm belief that both murders were his fault ::

:: Since Lissania, his fiancé, died; he promised himself he would never love again, as from his previous experience, love would bring nothing but death to his beloved ones, something he could not bear, not again.So, it is since that day he lacks and will lack love for the rest of his life ::

:: These were the thoughts that were in the Zabrak's head as he walked thru the doors and into the restrooms ::

Posted by Nikka on 09-25-2002 01:11 AM:

*Nikka sat down and motioned Talus to do so. She felt his aggravation subside somewhat and managed a small sigh of relief. As Mundus departed the table, Nikka could sense an aura of sorrow, but chose not to question it. She knew he wouldn't discuss it anyway. Turning back to Zena, she noticed that she appeared to be somewhat down about something.*

"Are you alright, my friend?"

Posted by Darth Mundus on 09-27-2002 10:29 AM:

:: After a while Mundus came out of the restroom, stopping at the bar first, and asking the BarT to send a servdroid to their table to see if there was anything needed ::

:: The tattooed face Sith Disciple then approached the table where his comrades were and sat down, just listening, trying not to interrupt the conversation ::
Working...
X