X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gatering Of Friends Old And New(Open)

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-12-2002 03:24 PM:
    Gatering Of Friends Old And New(Open)

Gideon sat a booth with a 1\5 of JD in his hands and just pondering the past events of his life. The most recent was his new life as a Sith and how so far it's every thing he wanted it to be, new powers he only dreamed of and new friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Macros on 09-12-2002 03:30 PM:

Macros appeared next to his friend, he had learnt to conceal himself much better amongst the shadows. If Gideon had been an enemy he would have died by Macros' hand. Taking a seat next to him, Macros relieved a passing droid of it's burden, a big hunk of meat.

He sniffed it, eying it wearily and then taking a bite. Offering his friend some he looked at him, sensing his new found power.

"It's been too long. How are you my friend? It is good to see you again."

Macros borrowed a drink from the table next to him and drank silently, picking out targets for his busy hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-12-2002 03:48 PM:

Gideon slightly smiled as Macros showed up and stared eating. Gideon sipped on his drink and said,

:Yes, Macros it's been while:

Gideon motioned to him and said,

:No thank friend I have no desire to eat at this moment, but you enjoy. Gideon took another drink he loved his JD it was his favorite drink,

:How have you been, I see you've lived through the first part of your training:

Posted by Macros on 09-13-2002 04:07 PM:

Macros smiled.

"That I have, more than lived through it, I have yet to be injured. That is not to say that my Master has not pushed me hard, he has. My power has grown quickly, I am happy to say. And as for you, I can also sense your growing power, how is your training?"

He sipped his drink slowly, regarding his friend with keen eyes. Gideon had changed already...

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-13-2002 04:45 PM:

Gideon chuckled at his friends remarks the answered,

:My training has been saber skills mostly, my force skills are still in need of desperate practice:

Posted by Macros on 09-14-2002 01:19 PM:

"The training I am having is not really anybody's business, even yours, my friend."

Macros looked distant.

"Tell me, have you met one known as Xam Feldek?"

He turned back to his friend.

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-14-2002 02:16 PM:

:No, I'm afraid I haven't:

Gideon finished his drink and got a picture of water and a tall glass from the passing droid. Gideon downed a glass of water and kinda turned away from Macros a little, not his business really what a way to talk to someone you call a friend.

Posted by Macros on 09-14-2002 06:11 PM:

Macros winced at his friends actions, knewing he would sacrifice even his close friendship in order to keep the details of his training secret... Grabbing his friend gently by the shoulder he turned him round.

"Believe me, my friend, if I could tell anyone you would be the first to know. It is something secret between my Master and myself, I cannot betray that trust and risk the element of surprise that arises from such training..."

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-14-2002 07:22 PM:

Gideon smiled a little and said,

:I know it's just a little irritating not getting the answer you want:

Posted by Macros on 09-16-2002 03:24 PM:

"Im sorry, Im sure you will probably find out in time anyway. You say you've been trained mainly in saber skills..You learnt anything good?"

His lips twisted in a smile...

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-16-2002 04:40 PM:

Gideon gave Macros an evil looking smile back and said,

:I could probaly beat you, my friend:

Posted by Nikka on 09-17-2002 12:39 AM:

*Nikka sauntered into Rama's late that evening for yet another round of drinks. She had been getting out a lot more now and felt that staying in her cramped up room was getting monotonous and needed a change of pace. Rama's wasn't exactly a change though. Nikka could have taken a stroll outside under the moonlight and stars, but sometimes even that wasn't enough to preoccupy herself. Being around friends was what she needed.*

*Upon stepping in, she spotted Gideon and Macros chatting at a nearby booth. She hadn't gotten to know them enough just yet and felt she should join them for a drink. As she made her way to their booth, she grabbed a bottle of Hapan Mist from the bar before approaching them.*

"Hello, gentlemen. Mind if I join you?"

Posted by Macros on 09-17-2002 03:10 PM:

"Not at all."

He said smiling at her.

"How are you?"

Turning to Gideon he laughed slightly, almost sarcastically, toying with his friend.

"You could probably beat me in combat, for all Ive done really is fight and wound an enraged lupine weilding two lightsaber's...but apart from that..Put us both in a dark alley and you will find an unseen blade in your throat, my friend."

A drink found it's way in his hand.

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-17-2002 04:05 PM:

Gideon looked up to Nikka said,

:Please join us Nikka, your welcome any time:

Gideon orders another JD and pulled Macros's arm and said,

:Ah, the darkness the way you say that i know you surpass me in force, but saber vs. saber you might find yourself unarmed and on your knee's. But my friend, that will be settled at another on the training grounds some time:

Gideon paused and chuckled and little cause he did wish to spar Macros when he developed some force skills.

:So Nikka, How has the life of a warrior been treating you:

Posted by Nikka on 09-17-2002 09:04 PM:

*She nodded and sat down.*

"I thank you both. Doing quite well, actually. As a matter of fact, I've never been better."

Posted by Macros on 09-18-2002 01:07 PM:

"That is different to how I usually find you, tell me, is it whenever you are in my company that you are down?"

He smiled slightly, nodding his head, he noticed a new knife at her belt, a meandering blade, very nice he thought...

He raised his eyebrows in an unseen question regarding it...

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-18-2002 04:13 PM:

Gideon smiled and said,

:I hope your new promotion leads to more wonderful things:

Gideon followed Macros's eyes and saw the knife he was looking at.

Posted by Macros on 09-19-2002 02:45 PM:

"Aaah. That will be what it is."

Macros face twisted in a scowl at his ignorance.

"Im sorry, my friend, I hadn't heard of your promotion. Belated Congratulations, well deserved im sure."

He smiled,

"A drink on me? What would you like?"

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-19-2002 02:52 PM:

Gidoen smiled,

:I'll stick with water:

Posted by Nikka on 09-22-2002 03:15 PM:

*Nikka smiled at them both and raised her bottle of Hapan mist, setting it on the table.*

"I'll stick with this myself. It's the best."

*She said as she smirked and began to pour herself a glass.*

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-22-2002 06:33 PM:

:So Nikka is your taining any harder now, is there expected from you now:

Gideon sipped on his water and waited for her answer.

Posted by Nikka on 09-25-2002 03:23 AM:

"Training will be more of a challenge now and more than before."

*Nikka said with no hesitation wavering in her voice. She didn't see training to be hard, but challenging now that she's a Warrior.*

"One more rank up and I'll be taking apprentices of my own."

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-25-2002 02:48 PM:

:The empire won't have to worry after that, They'll be in good hands:

Gideon smiled and continued drinking his water.

Working...
X