No announcement yet.

The Night in the Shadows (Open to All)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Night in the Shadows (Open to All)

Posted by Dark B Shadow on 09-04-2002 09:32 PM:
    The Night in the Shadows (Open to All)

:: Dark Walked into Rama's. It was a slow night which was unusual for Rama's. So it was easy for him to get his normal table in the corner of the bar in the shadows. So he turned and called a robot over to order a drink. The robot was quite hesitant to come over because of the ordeal when Dark broke one of the robots, when he got too angry at the robot. So after Dark ordered his drink he hissed at it so it zoomed off to get his drink. So Dark waited in the dark thinking, planning on the days ahead. For he needs to get stronger for Months ahead of him. For he is in grave danger which only a few people know about. So he sat there and was caught in deep thought so if anyone came up to him he would never realize it.::

{The Shadow Realm}{Bio}
    {Dark's Realm in the Shadow}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-04-2002 09:40 PM:

Gideon entered Rama's and first thing he saw was a droid refusing to deliver a drink. Gideon felt like this was a little weird in tell he heard who it was for. Gideon had heard the story of Dark going ballistic on a droid so he decided to deliver it for the droid.

Gideon walked over to Dark and put his drink on the table, he would have spoke but he saw the state of mind that he was in and didn't want to disturb him. After all he could have mistaken him for a droid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Dark B Shadow on 09-05-2002 08:43 PM:

:: Dark would have never known that he was there for he was in deep thought. But Dark knew that his drink should have came by now so he opened his eyes and saw someone he never saw before. Dark was annoyed at himself that he did not realize that someone had walked up on him with out him even realizing it. So he made a pact right there, that he will never go into that deep of thought again untill he learns how to detect people coming and going with out really thinking about it. So reallizing that Gideon was still standing there he turned to him.::

" What is your name and why have you come over here?"

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-06-2002 03:34 PM:

Gideon heard Dark speak so he looked down at him and said,

:I'm Gideon Desdemona and the serving robot was refusing to deliver your drink and to avoid another incident I took the drink from him and brought it to you my self:

Gideon pushed Dark's drink in front of him.

Posted by Dark B Shadow on 09-06-2002 04:57 PM:

:: Dark took the drink in his hand and sipped it.::

"Well thanks. WOuld you like to sit down. My name is Dark Shadow."

:: Dark goes to shake hands with Gideon.::

Posted by Dark-Jedi-Kitano on 09-06-2002 06:51 PM:

Kitano walks in and nods " Am I early or are we still waiting?"

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-06-2002 07:08 PM:

Gideon takes a seat and shakes Dark's hand. Gideon took a sip of his own drink when Dark-Jedi-Kitano arrived then said,

:I hope I'm not intruding in on something:

Posted by Dark-Jedi-Kitano on 09-06-2002 07:33 PM:

Not really I must be going I have to see my master.

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-06-2002 08:51 PM:

Gideon tilted his head and said,

:If you master is waiting then you must go but please do join us later if you can:

Gideon turned back to Dark and asked him,

:So, how are you this day:

Posted by Dark B Shadow on 09-06-2002 09:31 PM:

:: Dark sat back in his chair leaning back on it so he was only on two legs. But keeping balance by using the force.::

" Nothing really happened today. Which gave me alot of time to think."

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-07-2002 10:09 AM:

Gideon grinned, he wished he had more of those days less hectic and he could just sit back and relax. Gideon took another swig from his glass then said,

:Your in a good spot from where I'm sitting Dark. I've just recently become a member of TSE and I haven't had much time to just sit back and relax here at rama's:

Gideon took another drink then set his glass on the table. Gideon looked up at Dark and said,

:If you don't mind me asking what were you so deep in thought about earlier:

Posted by Dark B Shadow on 09-07-2002 11:17 AM:

:: Dark put all four of the chairs legs on the ground. Dark couldn't tell him. For the more people he gets involved in this the worse it would get. ::

" Something I can't get anyone else involved. I t's way to dangerous for me to begin with and you who just started out here wouldn't have a chance if you were involved."

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-08-2002 05:51 PM:

Gideon's face turned into an intriguing look as if he wanted to know just to prove that he would be fine. Gideon sipped on another glass of liquor then said,

:You've just brought me to the point that I want to drag it out of you, but with the little training I do have I'll respect your decision and we can talk about something else:

Posted by Dark B Shadow on 09-08-2002 10:24 PM:

:: Dark was was glad that he would respect his wishes. ::

"Then maybe then in the futher I will tell you what's troubling me so deeply. But not at this present time. But who knows this might be my last drink orfor that matter yours. For noone knows what the futher brings.

:: With that Dark took anouther drink from his glass. Dark still doesn't know why he drinks alcohol for it doesn't affect him in the least. It might just be the flavor he's after and nothing else. ::

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-09-2002 06:27 PM:

Gideon suddenly realized that he gave Dark the strongest drink in rama's and he downed it without flinching, now that takes a real man. Gideon decided to stick with the good old JD and not try what Dark did. Gideon took a shot and asked Dark,

:So, how long have you been with the empire:

Posted by Dark B Shadow on 09-09-2002 07:53 PM:

:: Dark calls over anouther droid. this time he wispered something to it and it zoomed away and came back in an instant. but this time instead of being a glass it was a whole bottle. When Dark pick up the bottle, the robot zoomed away as fast as it could. He turned back and thought of how long he was actually at the empire.::

" Wow I really haven't thought how long I've been here. It seems like I was here my whole life. I've been here for Seven months in comon time. I believe you just joined with in this month am I correct in thinking so."

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-09-2002 08:13 PM:

Gideon smiled at Dark, then called a droid over it and whispered to it,

ark will do what he just said if you don't bring a pint of JD on the double:

Gideon received his bottle fast then turned to Dark and said,

:You have amazing power over the droids:

Gideon cracked the bottle took a swig then said,

:Oh yeah, I did join recently but the days in training my body and mind stretch it out to feel like more, but that what I like about it. Being able to accomplish so much in such little time is a rush:

Gideon took another swig then asked,

:Who is training you in the ways of a Sith:

Posted by Dark B Shadow on 09-09-2002 08:26 PM:

:: Dark pours a drink into his glass and takes a big gulp out of it. Then he looks up at Gideon.::

" Well first my power over all about fear. Just make them fear you and they would do what ever you tell them to do."

:: Dark paused to took a sip of his drink from his glass. ::

" Well my master is Darth Phantom. And who might your master be?"

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-09-2002 08:41 PM:

Gideon took another drink not bothering to use a glass it was a waist of time to him then said,

:I'm being trained by Lord Varlon Konrad:

Gideon pausing for a second then asked,

:Just make them fear you? That is the job of every Sith no? Make your opponent fear you and you have the upper hand. It's a good philosophy, one I must remember:

Posted by Dark B Shadow on 09-09-2002 08:56 PM:

" Yes it is. Fear can be the greatest weapon. Or it could be a down fall. For you must keep them fearing you for you to keep you r power over them. That's wh yI don't abuse my power over the robots to much. For it could be my down fall."

:: Dark drinks the rest of his drink in his glass. Then picked up the his big 4 pint bottle and drained the whole bottle. After he finished he didn't show any signs that it effected him. But Dark didn't feel like drinking anything else so he didn't get anything.

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-09-2002 09:12 PM:

Gideon became amazed watching him down a hole bottle with no effect on his body but how? Gideon took and huge chug of his pint to finish it and still he quirked an eyebrow a little, he felt it was time to ask,

:How do you down the strongest drink here without flinching or with no effect on your body? If it's a secret let me in on it and win some big credits in a drinken contest :

Posted by Dark B Shadow on 09-09-2002 09:27 PM:

" It's just a skilL I was born with. I never got drunk in my whole life. It is a curse yet it is a gift. For I can use it to do something better with it. Oh yeah I have won many a drinking compitition with this skill. "

:: This made Dark think of a way he can use his skill to his benifit against the one that wants to kill him. ::

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-10-2002 03:07 PM:

Gideon laughed, it wasn't something he did much anymore but when the occasion was right he did let out a little laugh. After receiving a glass of water from one of the robots Gideon asked another question,

ark, if it's not to personal what was your reason to join the Sith, what I mean is what happened to lead you to the point of knowing the only way was the dark way:

Posted by Dark B Shadow on 09-10-2002 03:23 PM:

:: Dark crossed his arm and leaned back on his chair standing on two legs just like before. But this time he was looking up to the roof of the building. ::

"What lead me to the Dark side. Nothing lead me to the dark side. I was born in the dark side. I wasn't lead here. It is in my blood."

:: Dark paused before he answered the question::

" Well part of that question you ask I can not answer only I can tell you is I was looking for revenge. But anouther reason was I came here to look for power. To crush everything in my path. For I need this power to survive."

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-10-2002 03:31 PM:

Gideon swallowed all of his water then said,

:The power you speak of is what we all want when we come here but revenge is what i was talking about, and on your quest to survive i hope you succeed you seem like a fine warrior and not to bad of a person either:

Posted by Dark B Shadow on 09-10-2002 03:58 PM:

:: Dark just sat there still looking up. Wishing upon wishing he didn't have to worry about anything. With the buisness with the one's who want to kill him. But he must indure them Dark will destroy his enemy's. He will become everything he's dreamed for. Power. ::

"Yes I hope too that I could suceed. But you never do know what will happen in the futher now do we. For even people who can see doesn't mean that's exactly what is going to happen. But what every time brings I will be there with it."

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-10-2002 08:51 PM:

Gideon got another glass of water and started to think Dark isn't to bad, he'd make great drinking buddy. Gideon downed his glass then said,

:Your right, the future is always uncertain the on;y thing that matters is how we live it minuet to minuet:

(OCC-Yeah my 100th post )

Posted by Dark B Shadow on 09-17-2002 09:45 PM:

:: He sat up in his chair.::

" The also if we could see what was going to happen in our life then it woud take away all the fun in life wouldn't it. For if there was no fun in life then life would be pointless."

:: Dark called over anouther robot over to ask for anouther drink for he's gotten thirsty.::

" Would you like anything Gideon?"

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-18-2002 04:18 PM:

:I’d like a 1/5 JD:

Gideon looked back at Dark and said,

:That is true, there would be no point in living if we knew when and where we would kill our next person or die ourselves:

Gideon finished a glass of water that was on the table while waiting for his drink.

Posted by Dark B Shadow on 09-18-2002 09:53 PM:

:: Dark just leaned baack in his chair again just to stare into space. Waiting for his drink to come.::

" So why did you join the empire? What was yourmain goal to acomplish here?"

:: The drinks came right after he asked the questions. He picked up his and took a sip of it.::

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-19-2002 03:02 PM:

Gideon took his drink and gulped half of it down, this wasn't what he liked talking about but it was his turn to talk,

:I had a family once, our town was raided and I was taken as a slave to work for them tell I died. They never fed anything or me so it didn't take long before they moved on and left me for dead. Right after that though my village people found me, they said they were on a search party, but not for me. It was for my parents. They took them to work as house slaves for there master, that's when I came here to get the necessary training to some day go back and kill every last one of them, if my families alive so be it. I'm not part of that family; I have a new one here among thin empire to which I serve my life:
Working...
X