X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out of touch(open)

Posted by jenobi on 08-29-2002 04:45 PM:
    out of touch(open)

jenobi walks into Rama's, and surprised to see all the new faces. " a lot of new people sure have showed up since the last time i was here." jenobi says out loud, he then walks over to the bar and buys a drink to wake him up. he looks around and sees nothing but ones new to the empire, and he doesn't know not that many if any of them. " where is everybody else at?" he says to him self, but his attention is diverted to the door, once he hears that someone has just walked in

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darius Van-Derveld on 08-31-2002 01:14 AM:

From the table of disciples Darius scanned the bar, noticing Jenobi sitting alone, he moved over and addressed him.

"Jenobi, the other disciples and I are having a bit of a get together at another table...please join us."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by jenobi on 09-02-2002 05:18 PM:

"well, it would give me a chance to know some of you better why not." jenobi followed darius and saw the disciples he was talking about. by the looks on their faces, he could tell they didn't know who he was, so he decided to change that

"hello, my name is Jenobi apprentice to Lord Darkstar. who might you guys be?"

Posted by Saharia on 09-10-2002 03:41 AM:

::Saharia walked past, noticing a face she did not know. Nodding towards him she decided she might speak to him later. For now he looked occupied with the large group and she was not a fan of large crowds.::
Working...
X