X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left Behind

Posted by Vega Van-Derveld on 08-31-2002 04:59 AM:
    Left Behind

A figure sat in the bar, at a table he was used to, with his trademark drink cradled in one palm. His steel-toed boots up on the table, he reclined and took a sip of the JD he held. There was an air of arrogance about him, but also one of familiarity to most of those present. None had approached him thus far, though he imagined in due time they would - either curious of his motives or simply to mock him as they had done before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darius Van-Derveld on 09-01-2002 04:16 AM:

Throwing himself down beside the shadowy stranger Darius threw his arms around him.

"Hi dad."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Vega Van-Derveld on 09-01-2002 04:18 AM:

"Ah.."

With a slight groan, he put one arm around Darius, giving him a hard pat on the back before pushing him away. He looked across at the boy through the darkness of the bar. It was evident from his auroa that his strength in the Force was growing.

"I'm amazed you actually approached me. Do I have a huge sign on my forehead that says 'FRELL OFF'? ... Certainly seems that way to me," he said with a slight sneer.

Posted by Darius Van-Derveld on 09-01-2002 04:24 AM:

"Well dad, its probably your hugely personable demenor, just throws all the little sith dogs off."

Winking, Darius stole a glance around,

"Actually, the mens room is kinda full, they are probably just relieving themselves before the palpable fear generated by such an august personage as yourself removes all controll of the bladder."

Stealing a sip from his fathers glass Darius grinned impishly,

"Stranger things have happened after all."

Posted by Vega Van-Derveld on 09-01-2002 04:28 AM:

"Oh, aren't you funny."

He reclined in his chair, snatching the drink back up as he gave a slight frown - taking a draught himself.

"Well I imagine they will come in time. After all, they can't resist a challenge... and I am one of the largest ones in existance," he sneered arrogantly, stroking his ego.

"As I'm sure is a benefit to you."

Posted by Darius Van-Derveld on 09-01-2002 04:34 AM:

"My my, I see you modesty still hasnt grown back,"

Ignoring the rest of his fathers 'oh so witty' reposte, Darius ordered himself wine.

"So, what are you doing with youself thesedays father?
    "

Posted by Vega Van-Derveld on 09-01-2002 04:37 AM:

"Aside from playing with Daiquiri?" he chimed as an immead response, smiling toothily.

"Just generally causing a bit of mayhem for the Jedi. Had some fun stalking Xazor," he added with a bit of a yawn.

Posted by Darius Van-Derveld on 09-01-2002 04:45 AM:

"How dull" He said with a grin,

"Well, could have been worse,"

Chuckling to himself, he sipped at his glass

Posted by Vega Van-Derveld on 09-01-2002 07:00 AM:

"Yes, I could have been doing what you've occupied your time with ... being someone's lap dog,"

Vega smiled thinly.

Posted by Darius Van-Derveld on 09-01-2002 08:36 AM:

"And what would I have done If I stayed around the Volfstat...eh??"

Making a noise of discontent Darius slugged back the expensive wine.

"Besides, its not bad, I get to watch over the other disciples, they are all good warriors, they will go far."

Posted by Vega Van-Derveld on 09-01-2002 08:38 AM:

"Ah, so you are a child-minder now."

He smiled broadly.

"I take it that you are a favourite of his.. if he lets you watch over his brood," he added with a yawn.

"Lucky you."

Posted by Darius Van-Derveld on 09-01-2002 11:44 AM:

Chuckling to himself he looked at his father.

"We dont seem to do anything together any more you know?"

Sighing,

"Could we go to coruscant mabey? Kill a few innocents, have a father, son, bonding experiance?"

Posted by Vega Van-Derveld on 09-01-2002 01:11 PM:

He quirked a concerned eyebrow.

"Sounds.. fun?"

Posted by Drako on 09-02-2002 03:06 AM:

"No,"

The voice came from behind Vega, the Sith Lord had made no attempt to hide his precense, the lupine's sense of spell would have picked him out anyway.

"Fun would be turning your wolfish hide into a new rug and throwing the rest of your worthless carcess to the crows, though I suspect they would choke on your vileness, and i don't mean that in a good way,"

The ancient Sith walked round the table so both of them could see him, he folded his arms and turned his cold green eyes on Vega.

"Why are you here?"

Posted by Vega Van-Derveld on 09-02-2002 03:09 AM:

The Lupine arched an eyebrow and gave a thin smile.

"To see my boy, and my sister, both of whom you have on a leash."

Posted by Drako on 09-02-2002 03:24 AM:

DarkStar shruged

"Where else would I keep a wolf, it is leash or rug..."

The threat was clear and directed at Vega

Posted by Vega Van-Derveld on 09-03-2002 11:39 AM:

"A feeble attempt at humour, I would have expected nothing less,"

He gave a curt smile.

"Now if you don't mind, Dagger, this is a private conversation between myself and my son. Shoo."

Posted by Drako on 09-03-2002 05:03 PM:

DarkStar sat down at the table anyway.

"Now now Vega, i need another wolf to add to my collect,"

He turned his cold green eyes on the lupine

"And nothing that goes on round here is private, especially concerning you, I have my eye on you Vega and till you leave that is where it will stay, either my eye on you, or my boot up your backside,"
Working...
X