X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts Betrayed

Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-01-2002 04:15 PM:
    Thoughts Betrayed

Talus kicked the door open to Rama's. Fire burned in his eyes, his dreadlocks flailed about behind him wildly, the first droid that stepped in his way was reduced to scrap metal. He was enraged, how could she do this to me?

How the hell could she not tell me? Damn her! Damn Darkstar! Damn Master Shadowtide! They spoke of love as if it could be something to make me strong, something that could make me focus my power. All I feel is helplessness and rage,

"Barkeep! Scotch!" The bartender started to bring over a glass and the bottle. Talus slapped the glass out of the barkeep's hand, it soared across the bar and crashed on the floor, shattering into multiple shards. Growling at the frightened bar tender he shouted; "Did I ask for a freaking glass! Leave the bottle and leave me!" Talus threw a bag of credits over the counter and walked to a corner booth, he didn't even have to make a move and the occupants fled. Slumping in the booth, he took the lid off the top and started pouring libacious portions in his mouth. This was going to be one hell of a drunk....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Nikka on 09-01-2002 04:30 PM:

*Nikka stumbled in the doors shortly after, almost tripping over her own feet. She saw him approach the bar and then a booth in the back and his display toward the server droid. Seeing how angry he was, she wasn't sure whether or not to approach him, but she knew she had to to set things right. The newly promoted Warrior bit her lip and slowly made her way over to him, slowly and cautiously.*

Well, this is one helluva way to celebrate a promotion..a fight.

*She shook her head at the thought, slowly approaching him. Looking straight down on him, she felt no fear of him, although he did display such a frightening amount of anger. Folding her arms across her chest, she stood there, almost frozen, but then spoke, her tone almost in a warning.*

"You and I need to talk.. and NOW."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-01-2002 04:43 PM:

Talus did not even look at her, his hand passed over his stihletto then returned to the bottle, no matter how much he wanted to he couldn't hurt her.

"Talk, little late for that now isn't it." He said in between swigs. "You had plenty of time before he returned to tell me that there was someone else!" He growled this. Continuing he spoke again; "And just who the hell do you think you are! I left your promotion ceremony without a scene, without embarrassing you and you come in here and interupt my evening with demands, Frell off!" He stood knocking the bottle over onto the table, his hands, shoulders and face was shaking with rage.

"I could have kept this inside, I could have been happy watching you from afar, but you let me get close, you let me develop this feeling for you and now I'm the one who must pay." Grabbing the bottle off the table he threw it across the room, it slammed into the wall destroying the bottle. "Now if you'll excuse me I have to replace my bottle and continue with my evening alone . Talus pushed past Nikka and grabbed another bottle of scotch from the bar and he then aquired another table. Taking another swig.

Posted by Nikka on 09-01-2002 05:01 PM:

*Nikka remained as calm as she could as he chewed her out. He had every right to, but she still wanted to set things right with him. She followed Talus and pushed him in his seat at his new table, pinning him by his shoulders and looked him straight in the eyes.*

"Talus, you sit down and shut up and listen to me."

*She took the bottle out of his hands and slammed it on the table and tried to keep her voice as low as she could.*

"I am not going to let you drown yourself in this liquid. It is not the answer, and you damn well know it. Listen to me, I have developed this feeling for you as well and I am going to tell him, I just did not expect him back at this time. Hell, I thought he'd never be back and now he is...and I cannot feel love for someone that is never around! Do you understand? And don't ever speak to me in that tone again...If you feel this is a scene, then we can settle this dispute outside..."

*Nikka sighed deeply, hoping he would calm down soon.*

Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-01-2002 06:13 PM:

Talus was silent he looked straight at her and then growled; "I will use whatever tone I deem fit, do you understand me?" He grabbed the scotch and took a heavy swig from it.

"And what is the answer? Is it taking it outside, would it make you feel better to break my body as well as my heart. Answer me this, if he doesn't leave again, the words love was used, those words haven't ever been uttered between us. If your Phantom doesn't disappear this time, what happens then? Do I take this, with my mouth shut accepting it. I'm too proud to go away quietly, I am a Sith, I take what I want..." Talus voice trailed off as he gazed in Nikka's eyes. "And what I want is...you, I want you, I want to be with you."

Talus then looked away and took another swig of scotch. "But it seems I can not have what I want doesn't it? Talus stood up ripping the table off the ground and moving it out of his way so he could walk away.

Posted by Nikka on 09-01-2002 07:22 PM:

*As Talus turned away from her, Nikka walked up behind him, grabbing his arm so that he would turn around. She was serious and continued her gaze into his eyes, firmly grasping his upper arms.*

"I never want to be in his presence again because I know if I am, I'll kill him, and I do not wish to get kicked out of the Empire for slaying one of its members. He abandoned me! And I don't give a Womprat's *** if he is back!"

*Tears began to stream down her face as she spoke angrily. Her heart was wrenched just as his was, but Nikka did not intend to let this happen.*

"Do you know how that feels? I never, ever want to see him again..."

*She lowered her head, crying silently. It was not exactly the display of emotions a Warrior would and should show, but Nikka couldn't help it. She wanted Talus and never felt so close to him, even in this moment. Raising her head, she looked to him again, caring less about the tears that fell from her eyes.*

"So you wanna know what happens if he doesn't leave again? The answer is you.. I want you, more than him...more than anything..."

Posted by Drako on 09-02-2002 02:54 AM:

As if Talus's thoughts of damning him had summoned him, the cold green eyes of the Sith Lord rose out of the darkness in his booth. There were intence and focused entirely on Talus and Nikka.

He made no move to rise though, he was going to watch and listen as he often did, for now at least. He would speak to Talus later. A small smile spread across his lips, he would also keep Phantom out should the unwelcome Sith Lord make an apperance.

Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-02-2002 11:57 AM:

The bottle in Talus' hand shattered as he gripped it tightly, squeezing more and more as she spoke.

"Do I know how it feels to not want to see someone ever again? Yes... yes I do. I never want to see..." Talus couldn't finish the sentence, it was a lie, he never wanted to turn his eyes from her and here she was crying infront of him, a newly promoted warrior shedding tears over a weak disciple.

I love you Nikka, I would die for you if you asked me. But why does this have to be so hard, so painful.

"Gahhh!" Talus screamed as his head pounded, the copius amounts of alcohol he had poured down his throat was now taking effect. "I can't think straight, everything is too much and the alcohol is starting to make my head spin." Talus then felt his knees weaken, pain rushed to his brain from his hand, he had lacerated something in his wrist with the glass bottle shattered in his hand. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean t..." Suddenly everything was black as Talus passed out from blood loss.

Posted by Nikka on 09-02-2002 12:19 PM:

*Nikka was about to lose it when he shattered the bottle and started to say he never wanted to see her again until the sentence cut off. Then there was an overwhelming feeling coming from him that took over her senses. She was breathless as she could sense his thoughts for her. As his knees began to give way underneath him, she caught him in her arms, falling down to her knees as well. She cradled his head in her arms to keep him from hitting it on the ground as he fell. Noticing his wrist and hand was gushing with blood, she tore a piece of cloth from her ebony cloak and wrapped it around his wrist and arm tightly to help stop the bleeding. Looking down at his face, she smiled through her tears and bent down to whisper in his ear, hoping he can hear her.*

"It's alright, I'll get you to the medbay. Everything will be fine."

*Looking around the bar at the drunken patrons, she wondered if someone else would be there to help her take him to the medbay. She did feel the presence of someone that could and calmly called out to him.*

"Somebody, please help me get him to the med bay. He's hurt."

Posted by Drako on 09-02-2002 04:54 PM:

The ancient Sith Lord stood slowly, he glided over towards Talus and Nikka in no apparent rush. He looked down at his fallen apprentice then up to Nikka.

"I will help you young one."

He bend down and took Talus's wrist in his hand. He pressed his thumb over the bleeding, stemming it slightly. He looked up at Nikka,

"Sorry about this,"

With out giving her time to comprehend his sentense he reached up and ripped her sleve straight off. Putting it between his teeth he tore it again before wrapping it tightly around the wound almsot completely cutting off the bleeding.

With a sudden move he flipped Talus over his shoulder and turned to Nikka.

"I'm going to move very quickly now, i need you to stick close, hold his wrist and don't release the pressure,"

He gave her a moment to grab the big mans wrist before setting off at a Force enhanced run towards medbay.

Posted by Nikka on 09-02-2002 05:04 PM:

*Nikka just stood there, staring down at Talus, stunned. She didn't notice Darkstar rip part of her shirt sleeve off. All she could do was keep her eyes on Talus and didn't think to look anywhere else. As Darkstar stood and flung Talus over his shoulder, she kept watch on him and then moved her gaze to Darkstar. She took Talus' wrist and nodded.*

"I'm ready.."

Posted by Darth Phantom on 09-02-2002 09:00 PM:

:: The light's slowly dim before shutting off completly, now the entire bar sat in utter darkness something Phantom was quite familiar with. The door and surrounding walls suddenly exploded in a flash of light sending wood and plaster flying outward, and there in the darkness could be seen a pair of blood red eye's and a matching lightsaber. The light's slowly returned to find a lone cloaked warrior in the center of the hole, he spoke not a word, but instead he lifted his head and sniffed the air.

He snarled in rage as his enemy was not there, he had left moments ago, but he was not alone Nikka and Darkstar were with him. With that he turned and ran out the hole with his cloak in pursuite ::

Working...
X