Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ::Steps in::

::Taking a seat near the bar, he yawns and leans back::

DarkStar rises from his corner seat and moves over to the bar.

"It has been too long my friend,"

He said quietly.

Comment

Tell me Darkstar, where did we go wrong?

Where did LST go wrong? Is it me, or did the entire Universe change.

::He shook his head::

Comment

DarkStar sighed

"The entire universe changed my friend, though only a little at a time so we wouldn't notice but changed it has and not for the better I am sure."

DarkStar rolled the last of the water round his glass.

"Even with hindsight i do not know where we went wrong, we all had other comitments perhaps, I do not know the answer, I probebly never will"

Comment

::Etanial let out a heavy sigh and shook his head::

Perhaps I'm too old for my own good.

Comment

DarkStar layed a hand on his shoulder.

"If you are too old my friend, then what am I, have over 500 years on you, I'm a fossil"

He let out a dry laugh

"But perhaps we are both too old for it all"

Comment

"Maybe you two are just out of shape."

::Chaos said this with a hearty laugh. He walked over and nodded to Darkstar. He gave a low bow to Xan.::

"Uncle! How are you? It has been a while sence you graced this place withyour presence."

Comment

::He sighed and put a hand on Chaos's shoulder::

It's been too long Chaos, sit down. Talk with your Uncle a while.

Comment

DarkStar watched Chaos for a moment before inclining his head and taking a seat. Ordering another drink from the bar he stayed silent, ready to listen to what Chaos and Xanatos had to say.

Comment

::Chaos took a seat and ordered a JD and started to drink it.::

"Dearest uncle, what brings you back to this place?"

Comment

::Etanial raised his hand to the Serving droid and motioned for drink. Right now he didn't care what kind, he just wanted one::

"Not exactly sure Chaos, I think I needed to come here to think."

Comment

"Thinking is over rated. Drinking is much better."

::Chaos drums his robotic fingars on the table. It had become a habit to do so.::

"You seem down uncle. Why do you not relax? It is safe to do so here."

Comment

::he sighed as the droid brought him a drink...

It was Chardonnay. He looked down at it in shock, perhaps this droid had been around long enough to remember him, perhaps...

It didn't matter though. X sat there staring down into the goblet of liquid, his own memories of this place, and of things gone wrong, and things gone right, flooded back::

"Chaos... I wasn't completely honest with you. There was one other reason I came here."

Comment

::Chaos started to sip his drink.::

"What reason is that dear uncle?"

Comment

::He stands up slowly, and adjusts himself as best he can, fixing his hair back into it's ponytail, and straightening his jacket::

"To do something I should have done a very long time ago."

::He slowly begins to walk out of the bar, towards the <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/fthesempirefrm1.showMessage?topicID=611.topic> Council Chambers</a>.::

Comment

Working...
                              X