Drink, Drank,....very drunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drink, Drank,....very drunk

::Chaos walks into the bar and sat at his normal table. He ordered a JD and srated to sip it. Seemed there was nothing better to do.::

Daegal moved toward Chaos and motioned to the seat across from him, "Need someone to drink with?"

Comment

::Chaos ordered another drink himself and one for his friend.::

"Sure. What are you up too?"

Comment

Zena sauntered into the tavern as she noticed a familiar Sith Knight and Sith Warrior. She nodded respectfully to Chaos and Daegal, as she took a seat in the corner, ordering some Corellian ale.

Comment

Sieken had been sitting where chaos sat all the time...and Zena had sat down...Sieken with chaos was a high guy if you know what i mean, a person that caoul have a laugh...only around his friend chaos thoaugh.

"You know chaos.....shes hot" i said with my open mouth glance.

Comment

Re: ...

**Sukura looked toward Sieken with a smirk on her face and said in a slightly dissaproving voice**

So...clevage makes a woman hott does it..?

**She shook her head and laughed slightly, letting her hair fall around her face**

Men..pitiful in a way..yet it seems I cannot live without them..

**She wrinkled up her nose slightly disgusted with herself**

Comment

A voice speaks from behind Sukura as Vega leans his head so that he is whispering into her ear.

"Surely not all men are so pitiful?"

Comment

**A smirk fell upon her pale lips and she did not turn her head but replied in a whisper as well**

All men..are equally pitiful....Thats how they were made..

Comment

A slight sneer escaped the Sith Lords lips as he stepped past Sukura, assessing the assembled crowd. One corner of his mouth turned up into a snide smile.

"Evening all."

Comment

**Sukura sat back in her chair, heaving her heavy boots onto the the table**

That all you have to say..My lord..?

Comment

He spoke without turning to look at Sukura, much like she had just done moments ago.

"Not quite, only I wouldn't want to embarass people by speaking my thoughts in public."

Comment

**Sukura's face went blank for a moment and then she let out a warm hearted laugh**

You seem to have gotten me on that one Vega...But I'll get you one of these days....Suki always wins!!!

Comment

::Chaos smiled and looked ta his friend.::

"That she is friend."

::The smile grew bigger still.::

"Bet you couldn't get her."

Comment

Zena smiled as a playful mood settled into her. She got up and walked over to Chaos.

"Can't, couldn't, won't, and wouldn't, is not a part of my vocabulary. Neither is 'surrender.' The man that takes me, must defeat me in battle. This is the mercenary way. How about a shot of JD? Looks inticing."

Zena grinned..

Comment

I looked towards chaos with a sercastic smile

Comment

Working...
                              X