From The Shadow's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From The Shadow's

:: Dark walked out from the shadow's and went towards the bar. He was celebrating his new accomplishment Night and Day. I was his new Curved Lightsaber. So he thoug he deserved a drink. So he went to the bar and ordered a small glass of Irish Mist. Then went and sat back down in the Shadows, waiting for company.::

:: Dark felt something, something he could not explain, a Darkness fell over him. It was a Darkness he knew. From the Shadows appears his Master, Sith Lord Darth Phantom. He slowly walked towards his apprentice ::

Good Evening Dark.

Comment

:: Dark nods at his master. ::

"Good Evening Phantom. Would you like a drink?"

Comment

:: Phantom nods his head ::

Sure

:: He out reaches his hand towards the bar, a bottle of Whiskey flys across the air as well as two small glasses. Setting them down on the table, he fills both glasses and hands one to Dark ::

Comment

:: Dark takes the glass. ::

"Thanks. So what are you doing here tonight?"

:: Takes a drink from the glass. ::

Comment

:: The Sith Lord smiles some what ::

Ah, I used to come here quite offten before I left.

:: Phantom takes a drink of the whiskey ::

So have you met anyone new?

Comment

:: Takes a drink of wiskey. ::

"Yes I have. I've meet Dark Lady Zena, tempistopps, and Xavier Sadow."

Comment

Well it seems you have met some more of the newer people. So tell me how do you like it at The Sith Empire this far?

Comment

" Well I feel like this is truely my home. I can't leave it ever, even though I've only been here for a little over a week now. This is a place where you can truely find great power."

Comment

Working...
                  X