Jade Gets Drunk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jade Gets Drunk?

Jade is sitting at her darkened table in a darkened corner, concealed by darkness, the only things visible are her piercing dark pink eyes, giving away where she is hiding.

She raises her bottle to her lips and takes a sip of RoseWyne, a sweet liquor she had mixed herself from the bottles she ordered. She sits there, slowly drowning her sorrows, knowing she will pass out soon if someone does not find her here.

Ashano Samanosuke nods to his aunt as he walks past by.

Comment

Dark Jedi Kitano looks at his mom and wonders?

Comment

Jade ignores her son and nephew and thinks about her first grandchildren, twin boys named Jonathan Parker and Damian Brady. She knows her daughter Amethyst Rose will want to train as a Jedi, and so will her grandkids, if Ame has any say in it, which she does.

Jade drains her glass and mixes another drink, making it a bit stronger.

"Guess I wont be seeing them ever again."

Comment

Jade Gets Drunk

sighes at his mom.

Comment

Jade Gets Drunk

wonders whats up with his Aunt.

Comment

Re: Jade Gets Drunk

Jade slams her drink down on the table, sending glass and liquid flying everywhere. She begins to storm out of Rama's, sure her son and nephew will stop her.

Comment

Jade Gets Drunk

Mom thats enough you need to calm down.

Comment

Jade whilrs around to face her son, her dark pink eyes glowing with fury and hatred. When she speaks, the air vibrates with her anger.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN! You dont even know what i am dealing with right now and you want me to CALM DOWN!"

Jade strides over to where Kitano is, and raises her hand, prepared to strike him down from where he stands. She brings her left palm down hard across his right cheek, sending him sprawling to the floor. She stands over him, fire burning in her eyes now.

"Insolent child! I have raised you better than this, and this is how you speak to me?"

Jade just now realizes she struck her oldest son. She has done something she has never done before, hit any of her children. With a cry of anguish, she begins walking once more, for her room to pack and take a small trip away.

Comment

Jade Gets Drunk

Ashano goes over and helps his cousin Kitano up " Aunt wait!!!!"

Comment

Jade turns and glares at Ashano. She looks ready to strike him down too, but wont, not after realizing she stuck down Kitano without realizing it. She spins back around and continues on her way.

Comment

Jade Gets Drunk

Kitano growls at his mom " YOU DONT CARE ANYMORE " Gets up and walks away

Comment

Jade stops dead in her tracks and slowly turns around, her eyes now an angry blood red in color. She storms back over to Kitano and grabs him by his throat, choking the air out of him slowly. Some would say Jade has snapped, or gone insane, but she is merely showing her true nature.

"I have given my children EVERYTHING they have always wanted. That includes letting YOU become a Sith Apprentice and following ME here." Jade says as she tightens her grip on his throat.

"If I did not care about ANY of my children, I would have killed them long ago, as not to have to deal with them any longer, and that includes you, my dear, sweet Kitano. I may not have wanted 13 children by 5 different husbands, but I DO love them, even if they choose to be Jedi, Sith, or neither." she tightens her grip more.

"Maybe I should teach you a lesson in disipline right here, right now."

Jade lets go of his throat and Force throws him into a wall behind her table. As he crashes to the floor, she strides over to him, the Darkside flowing through her now. She picks him up and bends his head down, slamming her knee into his nose, breaking it. She holds his shirt and lets it go, dropping him again.

"Get up Kitano. NOW"

Comment

*stalks in growing angry hearing the fighting from adistance*
                            Jade Stop this now.
                            *he growls at her smelling the drink on her breath*
                            you will stop this or deal with me here and now...

Comment

Jade Gets Drunk

Kitano ignores his mother and leaves

Comment

Working...
                              X