A drink to remember a warrior..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A drink to remember a warrior..

::Chaos ordered a JD and sat down. He had been gone for a few days, and came to find some rather sad stuff. A good Sith was dead. Not only good, but good looking. She would be missed. This bothered him. It struck Chaos hard to know that the Sith were not even safe in their own living area. It was disturbing to say the least. It bothered Chaos more to know he could not be there. He had heard the stories. Still bothered him though. :::

Nikka saw him enter and noticed that he was down about something. She sensed it was disturbing and was not sure whether she should disturb him. Remaining in her seat at the bar, she nodded in his direction without saying a word as of yet and focused her attention back to her drink.

"..."

Comment

<Syren was sitting in the shadows, staring at the table. Thoughts swarmed through her head like a bunch of angry bees. Why Athena ? She was everything a Sith Knight should be: Loyal, dedicated, deadly, and even beautiful. She could still see Athena's face twisted in pain and sorrow in her last moments of life. Why? Why couldn't I have sensed Tarnak's intentions? Then nothing like this would've happened ... Athena would still be living.

She sighed sadly. Nothing could ever bring Athena, except memories. Now she would have to live knowing that she was there when Athena died, and couldn't do a thing.>

Comment

She had walked in, not a moment off cue, to a burdened bar. Lana looked around to see familiar faces, all of which were not the same. She blinked slowly and slouched, making her way to the bar slowly.
        It was the first time in a while she sat within the presence of others; quite frankly, the young Sith could care less at this moment. A woman of great authority and dignity had left their Empire. Someone so highly respected by members, by Lana. She swallowed hard, her gaze falling to a spotless countertop.
        The droid came by and waited for her order. She said nothing, so the droid whisked away to attend to other services. Lana was kind of glad that she didn't have to see it, the carnage, you know? But she was upset that she never got her chance to say goodbye. Selfishly, she wished that she could have, and silently, she sat thinking of the dearly departed Sith Knight, Athena.

Comment

Nikka turned her head and saw the young woman at the bar down a few seats from her. Wearing an emotionless face, she nodded toward her slowly, the dark cowl covering her face. All that can be seen are the strands of her crimson hair that covered her shoulders.

Lightly running her index finger around the rim of her glass, her mood began to lessen to a more somber state as she stared into the amber colored liquid. Nikka could feel that the Empire had suffered a great loss but had heard no word of it yet. She took another long sip, finishing it off and motioned to the tender for another...

Comment

Vega followed the large crowd in and walked with quite obvious intent towards his old table. He thudded down into the chair and let his arms fall onto the table infront of him, before slumping his head down with a bang onto the tabletop.

His voice was but a murmur, but the tender caught his order of a JD.

Comment

The bar grew very silent. All that could be heard were footsteps along the hardwood floor as more patrons entered and moved to their tables. An empty stillness hung over the bar like a towering shadow... It was evident that something very serious had happened and Nikka had to find out what it was...

Nikka looked over at Vega's table and saw him sitting there with his head lying on the tabletop. At first, she didn't want to bother him, but he was the only person in the bar at the moment who would talk to her if something was bothering her, so she felt she should return the favor.

Scooting off the barstool, she walked silently over to his table and tapped him lightly on the shoulder...

"Vega...? Are you alright?"

She waited a moment for his reply, the expression on her face showing concern...

Comment

Alana walks into Rama's. Her eyes narrowed in anger. She had heard and felt the loss of a great warrior and a newly met friend, "Athena Lady Darkness." Ordering her usual drink of blood wine she sits in a shadowed corner thinking of her. The darkside had lost a lot with her death. There were very few humans that a Vampyre respected or even took into consideration but to the Shrine Athena was one of very few.

Alana lifted her glass her eyes still red with her anger at the loss, her teeth bared. "To you Athena a true Sith, The Shrine and all of its members bid you a fond farewell into the darkness. You will be missed by all." With that Alana drinks her wine and closes her eyes. Her fingers rake the table in front of her tearing deep gouges in its surface, it does not appease her anger over the senseless death of a true master of the darkside...

Comment

Xazor walked into Rama's with a somber look about her. She immediatly saw the face of the one that she sought. Quietly, she made her way over to Chaos Alexander....her brother. She placed a gentle hand on his shoulder and looked into his eyes.

She was kind enough to me.......even though I am a Jedi. I pay my respects to a fellow Warrior....

She said softly.....a twinge of sadness on her voice. She sat down beside Chaos and rested her head against his shoulder. Though they were not very close.......and he was Sith.......she still loved him. Now, in a time as such.....everyone needed eachother.....

Comment

As the Lupine Sith looked up at Nikka, she could see his eyes stung red. He forced a smile and shrugged his shoulders lightly with a light shake of his head.

"I'm fine, Nikka..."

Comment

Nikka didn't feel very convinced when he answered. She sat down in the chair across from him and spoke in a low tone.

"It's alright... you can tell me if you need to."

Remembering a time when she was down about something that was going on with her, she frowned slightly. This place seemed to be refuge for many of people's problems, no matter how significant they were.

Comment

With a heavy hearted sigh, the Sith sat himself up. He propped one elbow against the table and rested his chin on top of his upturned palm.

"It's just going to be... very different not having Athena here," he kept his eyes on the table.

"That's all..."

Comment

:: The doors to the bar slammed violently open. Sith Master Dara Shadowtide entered and she appeared to be in a foul mood. She had lost one of her most loyal apprentices and a blood sister as well. Vengeance wasn't even at hand as the one who killed her took his own life.

Glancing around the bar she saw a solemn table of those closest to Athena and then the Sith Master's lips curled in complete anger. What was a Jedi doing there mourning the loss of a Sith?!? And to walk in and overhear this jedi say that Athena was 'always kind to her'? WHAT! Walking over to the table, Xazor found her chair toppled over backwards as Dara exerted a small force push in her direction. Speaking through clenched teeth, Dara's gaze fell upon the light sider ::

"I will not have my apprentice and blood sister's memory tainted by the likes of a Jedi. Speak with your brother at another time for you are not welcome here at this time. Consider yourself fortunate that I did not deal out a harsher message to you. I only do this out of respect to Chaos. I will only say this once.. leave."

:: The Sith Master's gaze travelled around those at the table. She nodded in quiet reverence to them in this time of loss before turning an impatient glare back to the Jedi ::

[c]
                          <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
                          <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                          <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
                          Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss, Lyra Darkstar,
                          Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Vega Van Derveld,
                          Dyne Darkforce, Athena Lady Darknss, Bi0 Hazzard,
                          Daegal Murdoch, Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha,
                          Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin, Rothmar Dujek,
                          Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke, Michin Troval,
                          Abydos Nighthawk

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
                          Staff of the Tides

Quote:
                          "Do not talk about what you have done
                          or what you are going to do...
                          do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub88.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

[/c]
                          </MARQUEE></FONT></td>
                          </TABLE>[/c]

Comment

Master Shadowtide.....I only wished to pay my respects to Athena. She was a fellow warrior and one who allowed me to heal after hard battles. She was the definition of a warrior and I only wished to show my gratitude toward her and honor her memory. If by leaving I do so, I shall. May the Force be with you....

Xazor simply passed by the Sith Master and the others in the bar, making her leave peacful and quiet. She wished not to anger any of them.....she was simply there for her brother. It was quite evident that Dara did not want this.....so she left. Passing through the doors of Rama's, she walked out into the cool of the eve. With a heavy heart and a light sigh, she began making her way back to the Jedi Base......

Comment

She didn't know immediately what was going on but had a feeling what had happened with his tone of voice. The Empire had lost one of its greatest warriors. The disciple didn't know what to say at that moment. She just stared down at the table for a brief second until she heard the doors open. Nikka looked over to the entrance and saw the Sith Master enter.

Watching Dara deal with the Jedi, she couldn't help but grin to herself. The very thought of a Jedi being in this bar made her blood rise to boiling point. She looked back toward Vega and frowned.

"Well... you know if you ever need to talk, I'm here... As a friend... Okay? I must take my leave."

Comment

Working...
                              X