No announcement yet.

What happens when the Force speaks?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens when the Force speaks?...

...Do people hear it. Athena always knew she could hear the thoughts of other Force users. She had heard her Master and even spoken to others. She was in a fight once where her jaw was broken, she spoke to the Lupin Sith Lord. She was now one with the darkness. Although if you ask her, her death was cheap... now in battle that would have been better. But then the thought of diying at the hands of a Jedi seemed odd to her. Most unlikely. She or well she thought her skills were advancing.... But hey ya never really know right?

Then as her soul looked onwards she had been watching the happening at TSE since her death. Her soul was restless, and had no home. Although once someone found her clone the Soul of the Knight could over take the body that was a perfect match for her. How uncanny, the creation was made for this, although she never thought she was going to ever use it for such a manner.

She saw the person, well really she saw many people. Right now she was watching Rama's... But she had to say something.... She focused all she could into speaking with the force. And even re-thought it cause someone that might hear her knew she was dead. Talk about mind games.

She touched the darkness and sent her message...

~ Can you hear me?~

:: Sitting at a darkened booth in the corner, a voice touched upon the mind of the Sith Master. It was familiar yet it couldn't be.. Athena had been killed. Dara saw it with her own eyes. She even had to come to grips with the fact that she was not able to save her own blood sister and apprentice from such a senseless death. Dara heard the voice once more and reached out with the Dark Side ::

< Athena? >
    [c]
    <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
    <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
    Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss, Lyra Darkstar,
    Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Vega Van Derveld,
    Dyne Darkforce, Athena Lady Darknss, Bi0 Hazzard,
    Daegal Murdoch, Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha,
    Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin, Rothmar Dujek,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke, Michin Troval,
    Abydos Nighthawk, Anubis Lockheart

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub88.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

[/c]
    </MARQUEE></FONT></td>
    </TABLE>[/c]

Comment

~ Wow this really does work.. And no you are not losing your mind Master. ~

Athena was happy to a point that her Master and Blood sister could hear her. Although the thought of her Sister watching her die seemed so surreal to her. There was a hidden thought of Dale, Dara, and herself all fighting in a great war. Each were blood sisters. Dara and Athena were bonded, Dale and Dara, and Athena and Dale. So you could say they were a set of triplets you never wanted to **** off. Soon to be once more.

~ So ummm I am still here. I don't care for some of the new people that is just not my call still. I cant wait to return home. My clone is not at The Oasis. She has moved... I cant seem to find her. And who would have thought one could lose them selves?~

Comment

:: Dara could barely move or breathe. To be speaking with her blood sister once more was truly incredible. There was so much to say, yet no words could convey how she was feeling or the regret she was bearing with such a loss. But then Dara picked up on something Athena said..

I cant wait to return home

Could such a thing be possible? Sure there was her clone that Dara had heard rumor of, but a return? Her thoughts raced as she fumbled for words ::

< I had no idea you would still be around, Athena. Is it actually possible for you to return? I can go search for your clone if that will assist you. >

Comment

~ Around ooh yes. I am still here. I am the chill in the hallways, the night that surrounds the stars.. I am everything Darkness can be. And yes I can return. All I need is that darn run away clone of mine. Shes more then likely at Coruscant.~

Comment

Working...
          X