Old friends (Closed - Sukura)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old friends (Closed - Sukura)

With a glass of Tia Maria in one hand, Vega sat waiting at his table. It was the wrecked one, with the claw marks in it. He liked to reminisce at the table, remembering when each mark was created. Tonight, he would be talking to someone who he'd not in a long time. A good friend whom he had known since before his time here, and one who he held dearly in his heart.

Old Friends

**Sukura stepped into the bar, coming in from the cold, dark outside, she was hidden beneath her heavy cloak. She shut the door behind her and walked over towards Vega's table, her boots clicked on the wooden boards of the bar. As she neared Vega's table she slid into the booth seat with a certain sort of grace.**

**She looked at him from under the hood of her cloak and then pulled it back with her massive taloned hands, letting her shoulder length, flame red hair fall around her slender, somewhat forlorn face. She smiled at him kindly and then spoke**

"My dear Vega, we meet again..."

**Her kind smile turned to one of slightly sarcastic but it was still meant as kindly**

Comment

Re: Old Friends

"A pleasure, as always," he said with a light bow of his head, returning the snake-like smile.

Looking upon Sukura, she had grown to be much different to the girl that he once knew. He smirked a little, and canted his head.

"I hope you don't mind me calling you here tonight, only I thought we might be able to catch up ... perhaps reminisce a bit on old times."

Comment

Old Friends

**Sukura shook her head, causing a few of her flame colored locks of hair to fall in her face, she quickly moved them away with a wave of her hand and then she said**

"Why would I mind..? I haven't much else to do around here, it gets little boring for a person who can hardly sit still for more than 5 minutes."

**She smiled again and then sighed closing her eyes for a moment as if drifting back into the silent past. Her eyes then flickered open**

"Reminisce in time long past, people perhaps long forgotten, stupidly funny things Dyne has done...? Why not..?"

**She laughed warmly**

Comment

He chuckled in return, smiling widely.

"Exactly, though I would very much like to hear how things have been going for you lately, first."

Comment

**She walks in and raises both eyebrows at Sukura and Vega. She walks over and plants one of her hands on the wrecked table looking at Vega**
            Well, you did say old friends, and i'm as old as they come! **Lets out a low chuckle as her lime eyes go from Vegas face to Sukuras. Her voice drops to a wistful pitch** It really has been a long time..

Comment

Old Friends

**Sukura looked at the hand and followed her gaze up the arm and met the face of Kooan. Lovely Kooan Sakie, Sukura's one time enemy and forever close friend. She smiled at a Kat just a bit annoyed for the "intrusion" but she was an old friend...and friends cannot be denied. She let out a laugh and said**

"Well if it isn't Miss Kooan Sakie...back from oblivion..? Back to talk of things long forgotten as well..?"

Comment

"How quaint. It seems we have a little reunion on our hands, hmm?" Vega remarked, looking up at Kooan before glancing back to Sukura.

Comment

**Sukura laughed and pushed over so Kooan could join**

"Sit and talk of things lost but very far from forgotten...**

Comment

**Kooan grinned at Sukura her fangs shimmering in the soft light. She gave her a light hug and swished back her cape and sat down. She then smiled at Sukura also her one time enemy, and always close friend. She then glanced at Vega and tilted her head**

Yes, iam back from oblivion! I'm going to be back for a little while, i'm waiting for my kid to get married. I'm telling you, these kids today. Go here go there, you're always chasing after them! **She pushes her hair behind her ear**
                    Yes, we do have a reunion upon us. It's about time too. When was the last time we got together..?

Comment

"It must have been eons ago, for I haven't seen you since I was a Warrior here ... still though, it is excellent to all be at one table together,"

Vega smiled thinly, his elongated canines showing also.

"You speak of your childs wedding, who might this be?"

Comment

OOC- Sukura -> pub59.ezboard.com/fthesem...=395.topic
                        Sorry for the interruption.

Comment

**Sukura laughed a bit and listened to Kooan go on and on about kids and how much of a pain they were.**

"Hmm...I've lost track of my own daughter. Seeing as how she left me a while ago. I've moved on.....I'm not much of a motherly type person.." **She wrinkled up her nose disgusted with herself**

"Its been ages since we've last talked..time goes by to fast and I forget to easily..."

Comment

**Kooan turned her head to Sukura nodding her head** I know, i didn't find out my kid was getting married 'till a week ago! **She slams her hands on the table and shakes her head, her mane of black hair flowing like a river behind her. She then turned her head to Vega her lime eyes flashing a bright green. A peak of her fangs showed as she smiled faintly** Ah, well she'd be Lysanders daughter, and mine so i thought i'd come along and share in her joy of getting married.
                            **She picks up a small blade and cleans her teeth** I'm telling you, all this blood drinking gets messy once in a while if you get too much skin. **She puts the blade down and looks at Vega then Sukura noticing their weird looks** Whaat?

Comment

"You Vampires," Vega said with a visible look of distaste.

"I cannot abide your leech tendacies."

He drummed one hand against the table slowly, his finger tips forming more pointed claw like features at a rapid pace.

"As for your daughter and ... boy toy Lysander, I realise that you had a daughter. Shows how much we talk now, hmm?"

Comment

Working...
                              X